The agepill is like a slowly boiling frog

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
You don't notice it creeping up on you. Being 25 isn't that bad. You still get looks from prime girls. You might even look better and more masculine. You think "wow, I must be hitting my prime!" Maybe you notice some diffuse thinning, but your hair looks the same. Maybe you notice rougher skin, but think it looks manly -- "no more baby face." You feel good.

Late 20's roll around. You've got a little norwooding, but you say you've always had an nw 1.5. The prime girls aren't completely grossed out, so you can still tell yourself you could slay if you wanted to. But you're having to interpret more and more incidental shit as an ioi to keep believing this. You get eye bags. No one tells you directly, though, so maybe it's just bad lighting. You're worried about the big 3-0: "gotta get my fun in before that!"

30 happens, but nothing catastrophic takes place. A little more thinning. A little less collagen. But you still look like you -- just a kinda tired version of you. Every time a prime girl looks in your direction, you think she wants to fuck: "30 isn't bad! What's the big deal!"

Mid 30s strike. The norwooding is unmistakable. You're on the big 3. You think you have it under control, but now you have style your hair every morning to fraud coverage. Skin has noticable lines. You avoid certain mirrors and certain lighting. Delusions have to be maintained. Prime girls are now a different species to you. You cope: "huh, younger girls aren't mature enough. What would even talk about? Ha ha" You fap every night thinking about jb.

Late 30's arrive. You're norwood 2.5. Every hair style looks like shit on you. Your hormones go into a death spiral. T in the basement. E through the roof. Your body is telling you that you should have already reproduced and that it's time to be a provider cuck. No amount of gymcelling will prevent the skinnyfat. You won't even glance at a prime girl out of fear of being creepy. But your age range on tinder is set to 18-25.

Then 40. It's over.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, ChoSeungHui, Exafc and 11 others
fukmylyf

why do you keep ruining my copes.

tenor.gif

I'm already doing everything I can to fight against the age pill (I'm 27): hair transplant, skin programs/ cosmetic surgeries, diet etc. Having wasted my prime years just makes me feel more obsessed about it.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Exafc
Yeah somebody should make a thread about how to prolong all of this

stay natty till ur somewhat youthful, then you inject and slay post prime stacy gymthots in their 30s

No bro I'm gonna look the same forever

I wish my T was in the basement. I'm waiting for that to happen any fucking day now.

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
tumblr_mj3p1ntkIB1r4fcnoo2_250.gif

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
I'm already doing everything I can to fight against the age pill (I'm 27): hair transplant, skin programs/ cosmetic surgeries, diet etc. Having wasted my prime years just makes me feel more obsessed about it.

27 is still pretty prime. If you're not slaying 18 year olds now, just fucking end it.
Yeah somebody should make a thread about how to prolong all of this

There's not much to say. Bathe in retin-a (I use the bitch version retinol), minox/fin for hair, avoid sunlight or wear sunscreen, etc. But these are just putting off the inevitable. There's no escaping becoming that oldcel that jbs will find "creepy" when you look at them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
This thread hits so close to home. Fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Exafc and Balkancel
Jokes on you, I was blessed by the norwood gods long before I turned 20

:feelsrope: :feelswhy::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Exafc
Life ends at 18

Lol stop ranting about the agepill
Talk to me when you are NW2 at 16yo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and GenericChad1444
You should be married, MGOTW, or sui'd by now. Jfl at oldcels.
Bad news for you, boyo.

It's only time before you're one of us.

nw2 in your 30s? JFL at thinking that's bad. Death to every fag with hair

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
clap.gif

Top tier thread. My collagen is already fucked at 20 so I've got maybe 5 more years before it's over.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Ritalincel
fucking lol stop bitching I'd love to be nw 2.5 in late 30s.
I'm approaching 2 at 18

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fukmylyf, jefferson and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
then wtf are you even doing. I'd be freaking out if I was norwooding at 18.

Every day checking my hairline is literal torture brah, I would use it it but I'm scared asf that its going to fuck up my dick besides parents won't let me

• +1
bro Im scared asf that its going to fuck up my dick besides parents won't let me
Get RU then

shitty about your parents though. Gotta find some way around them. You're 18 so you should be able to buy crypto.

Most people here are 15

• +1
Im immortal bro

Just do whatever the fuck tom cruise does

Over for many men.