• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Shocker

• +1
IQ is useless

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Extra Chromosome, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
That’s probably why they breed like rabbits.

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Swagwaffle, Deleted member 281 and 1 other person
Wojak 07nocropw710h2147483647

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, jefferson, Swagwaffle and 2 others
Of course, shitskin hindu dindus are leading it.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and androidcel
wtf, i thought curries were high IQ?

damn so curries literally have nothing genetically going for them... its over.

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, xz90, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
wtf, i thought curries were high IQ?

damn so curries literally have nothing genetically going for them... its over.
High IQ curries = moving into the west for high status jobs. Low IQ curries (vast majority) = stuck at the homeland. So this gives impression they are high IQ but majority is still low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Shodredux, CupOfCoffee and 5 others
High IQ curries = moving into the west. Low IQ curries (vast majority) = stuck at the homeland.

which means curries are generally low IQ as they are the vast majority.

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Extra Chromosome and Swagwaffle
brb migrating to India to fraud Newton IQ

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Extra Chromosome, Swagwaffle and 2 others
Its because they fuck their sisters / cousins / mothers. Humans don't evolve like that. They are behind on time.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and dogtown
JFL it’s ogre for currycel

• +1
Its because they fuck their sisters / cousins / mothers. Humans don't evolve like that. They are behind on time.

They've been watching too much familystrokes

• +1
Explains @Pex1992

IQ is determined by the GDP of a country

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and theropeking
id be a genius there

India is worse than africa

+greater population with less space (imagine the stench from overcrowded curries)
+monsoon destroys your house every year (jfl)
+shit cucked religion
+low T skinny fat short males
+no respect
+poorer per capita
+women are treated like gods
+1 big ass river that has dead bodies (ganges)

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Shodredux, dogtown and 2 others
u r a low iq cell cunt....by which low iq thinking u had this shitty thought....
..hahahah someone who just gives u his piece of his mind ...u r calling him a low iq lol....

u r a low iq cell cunt....by which low iq thinking u had this shitty thought....
..hahahah someone who just gives u his piece of his mind ...u r calling him a low iq lol....
I want you to try real hard to maybe...just maybe string a coherent sentence together for me retardo.

Go back to harrassing girls for bobs and vagene on Instagram you utter joke subhuman

I want you to try real hard to maybe...just maybe string a coherent sentence together for me retardo.

Go back to harrassing girls for bobs and vagene on Instagram you utter joke subhuman
I dont need to go to that shit for the bobs and vegene on instagram ...i get that in real lol u think i am too loe of a class to do that u jealous prick ...maybe u had only met those guys who do these shitty stuffs. And mybe ur most of the woment are like whores and sluts who do these shit on cam and live shows so mosy of the guys do these stiffs.....btw my mother tongue is not english...so if i do mistakes i dont have any problem with that..

I dont need to go to that shit for the bobs and vegene on instagram ...i get that in real lol u think i am too loe of a class to do that u jealous prick ...maybe u had only met those guys who do these shitty stuffs. And mybe ur most of the woment are like whores and sluts who do these shit on cam and live shows so mosy of the guys do these stiffs.....btw my mother tongue is not english...so if i do mistakes i dont have any problem with that..
Why would I be jealous of some curry retard? I'm 6'4 wide framed and handsome. Go post in the mog thread I'm waiting pussy put up or shut up. I'll take u any day of the week

India is worse than africa

+greater population with less space (imagine the stench from overcrowded curries)
+monsoon destroys your house every year (jfl)
+shit cucked religion
+low T skinny fat short males
+no respect
+poorer per capita
+women are treated like gods
+1 big ass river that has dead bodies (ganges)
Since we have to get into hyperbole, most of africa is a warzone. You are too low IQ to say "population density" for the first point. There are no houses to destroy in africa fucking lol. Women are treated like crap so they cuck you for foreigners. Appearance? lets not even go there for the average black. As for our gdp per capita, we have a greater disparity in wealth, there are indians worth more than the gpd of some sub saharan african countries

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and Extra Chromosome
I dont want to insult myself by comparing to a subhuman like u...and i dont care what others say...i dont judge myself on the basis of other people's thoughts...

Where you the DOM indian chad who posted his pics?
Since we have to get into hyperbole, most of africa is a warzone. You are too low IQ to say "population density" for the first point. There are no houses to destroy in africa fucking lol. Women are treated like crap so they cuck you for foreigners. Appearance? lets not even go there for the average black. As for our gdp per capita, we have a greater disparity in wealth, there are indians worth more than the gpd of some sub saharan african countries
:feelskek:

not to mention we dony have to worry about boko haram

not to mention we dony have to worry about boko haram
There are many famous and wealthy industrialists and entrepreneurs in india who are known all over the world ....i had seen that stastistics....most of the african countries are way at the bottom....

Currycels fuck their own mothers & can't evolve. Thats the main issue on why IQ is low.

There are many famous and wealthy industrialists and entrepreneurs in india who are known all over the world ....i had seen that stastistics....most of the african countries are way at the bottom....
i also forgot to mention tata has dominated the automobile industry in south africa, airtel is collaborating with the second largest telecom provider in uganda, the indian armed forces has been a primary part of several UN peace keeping initiatives etc i could go on. Not only is india in objective statistics far better than any impoverished sub saharan countries, we have a role in the survival of some

Like I have said, curries have no hope in the West. They need to return to their ancestral homeland for them to to be successful

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, xz90, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Wha
Currycels fuck their own mothers & can't evolve. Thats the main issue on why IQ is low.
i also forgot to mention tata has dominated the automobile industry in south africa, airtel is collaborating with the second largest telecom provider in uganda, the indian armed forces has been a primary part of several UN peace keeping initiatives etc i could go on. Not only is india in objective statistics far better than any impoverished sub saharan countries, we have a role in the survival of some
bhai they dont have anything to say ...they will look on to the negative things ...if we were so low iq...mocrosoft ceo is an indian...bill gates cant hire one single citizen from his counyry or from the whole of north america...google ceo is indian...you tube's one founder was indian....facebook's codimg idea was stolen from an indian by zuckerberg...many mnc is america prefer indians over others thats why trump jad to change the immigrant policy to hire their own citizeje was worried we take their jobs hhahaha coz we are too low iq
Wha

bhai they dont have anything to say ...they will look on to the negative things ...if we were so low iq...microsoft ceo is an indian...bill gates cant hire one single citizen from his counyry or from the whole of north america...google ceo is indian...you tube's one founder was indian....facebook's coding idea was stolen from an indian by zuckerberg...many mnc is america prefer indians over others thats why trump had to change the immigrant policy to hire their own citizeje was worried we take their jobs hhahaha coz we are too low iq
And indian army is at the 3rd position behind just america and china we can rule most of the countries in the world if i take out the licensce of nato and un

• +1
W
Wha

bhai they dont have anything to say ...they will look on to the negative things ...if we were so low iq...mocrosoft ceo is an indian...bill gates cant hire one single citizen from his counyry or from the whole of north america...google ceo is indian...you tube's one founder was indian....facebook's codimg idea was stolen from an indian by zuckerberg...many mnc is america prefer indians over others thats why trump jad to change the immigrant policy to hire their own citizeje was worried we take their jobs hhahaha coz we are too low iq

And indian army is at the 3rd position behind just america and china we can rule most of the countries in the world if we take out the licensce of nato and un

i thought this is some racist post
i look it up, its real,
i think most india high iq people are moved to the west or somewhere better
but there are worst country at 59 IQ level :feelstrash:

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, Nibba, Pex1992 and 1 other person
Cant wait to travel to India and become the smart one!

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and Extra Chromosome
Why would I be jealous of some curry retard? I'm 6'4 wide framed and handsome. Go post in the mog thread I'm waiting pussy put up or shut up. I'll take u any day of the week
Alright enough is enough. This is toooo much. @Nibba your'e one of my favorite posters here but you have one very bad habit. Yes you are 6''4 with a decent physique, but one day you are going to say that to the wrong person, and you'll expect them to submit and surrender. Except they won't be intimidated, and you will be made to look foolish. All I'm saying is don't let your impressive proportions give you a false sense of security, because mark my words, size is an insignificant factor in fighting. I'd hate to see you get beat by some 5"9 us marine or something. I love you man, but your'e on thin ice here.

Alright enough is enough. This is toooo much. @Nibba your'e one of my favorite posters here but you have one very bad habit. Yes you are 6''4 with a decent physique, but one day you are going to say that to the wrong person, and you'll expect them to submit and surrender. Except they won't be intimidated, and you will be made to look foolish. All I'm saying is don't let your impressive proportions give you a false sense of security, because mark my words, size is an insignificant factor in fighting. I'd hate to see you get beat by some 5"9 us marine or something. I love you man, but your'e on thin ice here.
He's on a forum not standing in front of a trained Marine officer

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
He's on a forum not standing in front of a trained Marine officer
I don't care, he says it so often. He thinks that people will automatically submit themselves to him because he is bigger. Its a dangerous mentality. I for one want Nibba protected. He's an invaluable asset to this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I don't care, he says it so often. He thinks that people will automatically submit themselves to him because he is bigger. Its a dangerous mentality. I for one want Nibba protected. He's an invaluable asset to this forum.
no one should act like an arrogant nigger tbh

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and rockndogs
Nibba is bae :heart:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611