The bare minimum required to ascend your genes with a stacy as a non chad.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
1 have an IQ of around 160.
2 Basically become very rich or rich enough to beta bux to the point where she wants to reproduce.
3 Make sure your kid gets every soft maxes phyically possible as a kid and doubly make sure you max out on every fixable thing.
4 Voila you have essentially ascended your genes. Know realitically this is impossible for most people cause an IQ of 160 is 1 percentile tier

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 9890, Deleted member 6341 and 14 others
have an IQ of around 160.
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262, BigBoy and 18 others
An IQ of 160 is like 1/100,000 rarity. It’s extremely rare

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9344, 5'8manlet and 8 others
An IQ of 160 is like 1/100,000 rarity. It’s extremely rare

Good luck becoming a billionaire sub that or even a multi millionaire you can become a millionaire at around 120 but sub that it's near impossible unless your lucky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
Not even ur quantum physics prof has a 160 IQ

5. Make sure you conceive away from cities and cars and trash.
6. Make sure she eats right while she’s pregnant.
7. Breastfeed.
8. Nose breathing.
9. No pacifier.
10. Hard foods.
11. Do sports early.
12. Both parents remain in their lives.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Loud_Jock, kuroganeikki and 6 others
And there not multi billionaires are they ? meanwhile 99 percent of billionaires are
Becoming a billionaire is 1/3 Insane intelligence 1/3 Luck 1/3 Unwavering determination

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Lolcel and Deleted member 7866
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles
Becoming a billionaire is 1/3 Insane intelligence 1/3 Luck 1/3 Unwavering determination

It's more calculated risk Intelligent people are very good at this the rest is luck but a lot of luck is predictable thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*., itorroella9 and Deleted member 5349
5. Make sure you conceive away from cities and cars and trash.
6. Make sure she eats right while she’s pregnant.
7. Breastfeed.
8. Nose breathing.
9. No pacifier.
10. Hard foods.
11. Do sports early.
12. Both parents remain in their lives.
also 70% animal based

Average IQ of Nobel prize physics winners is in the 150’s. 160 is next level genius

Yeah and all those in the 160's are billionaires there are reasons why they get that money it's not a freak accident

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Soalian
You're raising your child as a future Chad, because you know you failed to be one, so your last chance is to experience this vicariously, through raising your kids to be Teen Chads, and hope you'll have a chance with all the Stacies your High School Chad kid will bring home, while you'll be lurking in the shadows, ready to pounce.

Idk, that's my last resort plan anyway, ever watched the movie American Beauty?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 5891
Is IQ maxxing a meme? Isn’t IQ most fluid when you are young?

You can't increase it in adult hood because IQ is dependent on many factors mainly cortical thickness which i think is fixable but what isn't is the connections between points all parts of the brain interact to create high amounts of cognitive ability we can't change this yet

Is IQ maxxing a meme? Isn’t IQ most fluid when you are young?
it seems so, but "Youth is wasted on the Young", so that when you're young, I guess the powerful hormones actually overpowers the desire to nobelprizemax, in most young Male adults.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720
You're raising your child as a future Chad, because you know you failed to be one, so your last chance is to experience this vicariously, through raising your kids to be Teen Chads, and hope you'll have a chance with all the Stacies your High School Chad kid will bring home, while you'll be lurking in the shadows, ready to pounce.

Idk, that's my last resort plan anyway, ever watched the movie American Beauty?

Nah not really me personally I want him to have what i didn't have that's why you even have kids but personally i'm low iq so i would be a horrible parent but lets say i had an IQ of 160 I would try to create a world where my son would have infintely better things than i ever had that's the whole motivation behind kids

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
1 have an IQ of around 160.
2 Basically become very rich or rich enough to beta bux to the point where she wants to reproduce.
3 Make sure your kid gets every soft maxes phyically possible as a kid and doubly make sure you max out on every fixable thing.
4 Voila you have essentially ascended your genes. Know realitically this is impossible for most people cause an IQ of 160 is 1 percentile tier

130 is more like 1 percentile tier lol, 160 is a ridiculous autist-tier outlier

None of mark zuckerberg, bill gates, larry page, steve wosniack, etc were at that level; maybe someone like Adam D'angelo who built all of facebook? iq is an utter cope anyways jfl

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Soalian and reptiles
Nah not really me personally I want him to have what i didn't have that's why you even have kids but personally i'm low iq so i would be a horrible parent but lets say i had an IQ of 160 I would try to create a world where my son would have infintely better things than i ever had that's the whole motivation behind kids
Good luck with that, in weird clown Covid 2020 world.

Good luck with that, in weird clown Covid 2020 world.

Like i said i'm low IQ and i have anger issues i would be a horrible parent if i was 160 IQ i would though

None of mark zuckerberg, bill gates, larry page, steve wosniack, etc were at that level; maybe someone like Adam D'angelo who built all of facebook? iq is an utter cope anyways jfl

How do you know Mark zuckerberg didn't have that kind of intelligence?

You are literally more likely to ascend to Chadlite through surgery than you are to have a child born with a 160 IQ lmao

"I would have built Facebook, if it didn't exist already"

Every other .me user probably.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, curryslayerordeath and reptiles
being a millionaire or billionaire doesnt solely depend upon the IQ , luck is the biggest factor

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and reptiles
being a millionaire or billionaire doesnt solely depend upon the IQ , luck is the biggest factor

Nah IQ is a large factor as well think about it what do you need in order to be able to get lucky ? you need to be very quick on your feet

Hard work and consistency is the biggest factor. Look at Jack Ma

• +1
Nah IQ is a large factor as well think about it what do you need in order to be able to get lucky ? you need to be very quick on your feet
Agree in some cases but not all
Do you think Kylie jenner is High IQ as fuck?

Quick question: would you rather be Mark Zuckerberg, or his most likely lower-IQ black bodyguard?

318C8F5F00000578 3464044 image m 19 1456415240640

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Agree in some cases but not all
Do you think Kylie jenner is High IQ as fuck?

Fuck no she's a foid standards change there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5349 and Lolcel
Fuck no she's a foid standards change there
Most women tend to occupy the middle of the distribution, where as men tend to occupy the very ends of the distribution. The smartest and stupidest people on the planet are men, while women generally tend to hover around average. This explains why most of the prison population and homeless population is male, yet nearly all of the great mathematicians, astronomers, physicists, philosophers, writers, and artists are male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5891 and reptiles
Most women tend to occupy the middle of the distribution, where as men tend to occupy the very ends of the distribution. The smartest and stupidest people on the planet are men, while women generally tend to hover around average. This explains why most of the prison population and homeless population is male, yet nearly all of the great mathematicians, astronomers, physicists, philosophers, writers, and artists are male

Yeah that's true the highest IQ thresholds are always men i don't know why this is maybe there was more selection for looks for women in the past then men.

• +1
How do you know Mark zuckerberg didn't have that kind of intelligence?
cuz he was a pysch student at harvard who didnt even do the most "difficult" part of creating facebook, making the infrastructure and algos. hes obviously extremely smart (well above 99 percentile) but not some revolutionary, world changing prodigy. youd find more of those terence tao esque ppl looking at academia.

Quick question: would you rather be Mark Zuckerberg, or his most likely lower-IQ black bodyguard?

View attachment 855791

vs jacked tyrone

def the bodyguard tbh

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Soalian
If your that smart in the modern day society chances are you probably went insane a long time ago. IQ is very good indicator of success up to a certain point I would say it stops becoming a linear progression after the 120's range. The range of 110-125 is pretty much ideal you are smart enough to work many white collar jobs but you can still communicate with normal people and you won't overthink things. The only way you see high IQ people who are extremely successful are the self made ones that end up as success stories. Most won't be content climbing the white collar office hierarchy and even fewer will make it to positions where they are self sufficient. This is why you see many high IQ people with horrible lives on the extremes of society. This is also assuming they have the second most important factor which is consciousness/discipline. IQ isn't going to hold you back unless your below 115. Lowkey I would trade 15 IQ points right now to get rid of my ADHD and to be more conscious. If you just want to make 6 figures plus you don't need to be insanely smart just hard working and smart enough IQ will hold you back above 130 in almost all cases. You talked about 160 think about how insane of a gap that is. You are talking 1 in 10,000 you will be isolated from most of society and highly cynical. Think about the gap between a person with 100 IQ and 70 it's the difference between being retarded and normal you would have a hard time relating in that situation 60 IQ gap isn't even comprehensible sounds like a horrible life unless you are the lucky few who become an elite (good luck in the modern age with all the nepotism). I think 160 IQ would be a death sentence for most people who aren't extremely well connected with money.

I disagree vehemently i can guarantee if you have an IQ of 160 you can finish an entire PHD in a year that already sets you up for money. Assuming you have an IQ of 160 you are also very good with what you invest in so after you get work and get paid a fucktonne your also making a fucktonne from investments. Honestly life is only an up hill battle at 160

Even the Curry basketball player on the right is mogging him JFL.

(Not talking about Stephen Curry, talking about Indian Curry).

Who Gives a shit i would rather be mark zuckerberg than that tall chad call it cope but i would already have a wife, I would be a better parent and I would me remeber by more people

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath