The bare minimum required to ascend your genes with a stacy as a non chad.

cuz he was a pysch student at harvard who didnt even do the most "difficult" part of creating facebook, making the infrastructure and algos. hes obviously extremely smart (well above 99 percentile) but not some revolutionary, world changing prodigy. youd find more of those terence tao esque ppl looking at academia.

View attachment 855837View attachment 855838
vs jacked tyrone

def the bodyguard tbh

Terrance tao is around 230 and your right he is smarter he's world changing smart but his interests are not in 2 things which influnce us outwardly mark zuckerberg is and his IQ is alteast i would 150

your kids to be Teen Chads, and hope you'll have a chance with all the Stacies your High School Chad kid will bring home, while you'll be lurking in the shadows, ready to pounce.
Great minds think alike :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Who Gives a shit i would rather be mark zuckerberg than that tall chad call it cope but i would already have a wife, I would be a better parent and I would me remeber by more people
Coping
Coping
Coping

Terrance tao is around 230 and your right he is smarter he's world changing smart but his interests are not in 2 things which influnce us outwardly mark zuckerberg is and his IQ is alteast i would 150
lmfao at pulling shit straight out of ur ass. look at the lives of nerdy stemcel researchers vs attractive chad slayers, who do u think is more happy? jfl

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Soalian
Great minds think alike :feelshmm:
I'm visualizing, and planning my life, twenty years in advance.

That's how I do it (my blood is ice cold though).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Even the Curry basketball player on the right is mogging him JFL.

(Not talking about Stephen Curry, talking about Indian Curry).

look at cuckerberg getting brutally skull, orbital depth, golden skin, nose, facial width, and midfaced mogged by this curry

prob cuts his wrists every night imagining the mog that wouldve occured with 6 foot 2 wideframed young steve jobs

• +1
look at cuckerberg getting brutally skull, orbital depth, golden skin, nose, facial width, and midfaced mogged by this curry
View attachment 855858

prob cuts his wrists every night imagining the mog that wouldve occured with 6 foot 2 wideframed young steve jobs
View attachment 855860View attachment 855861
Ok, so Just be Curry theory then?

Steve jobs was norwooding hard soon after though.

Mark Zuckerberg will age well I predict, will always kind of look like a child (for good and bad), way past forty.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
View attachment 855852View attachment 855852View attachment 855852

lmfao at pulling shit straight out of ur ass. look at the lives of nerdy stemcel researchers vs attractive chad slayers, who do u think is more happy? jfl

The average stem cel researcher isn't a multi billionaire the average stem cell researcher doesn't have an IQ of 150. No This man is a pridogy and deserves a lot of respect i don't understand why this world hates genetically succesfull people and pretend like they could do what these people are doing

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Jfl at having children

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I mean look at Tesla a better men then anyone alive today probably he could not talk with real people and had no social intelligence. He was robbed of everyone of his inventions and died with nothing. Also there are plenty of retards who get a PHD in something that won't be decided by raw IQ points necessarily a lot of it will just be busy work and memorization. I wouldn't think raising your IQ would improve your situation very much unless your below like 115 it won't help you very much. If the systems are made for mediocrity then anywhere less or significantly better then mediocrity will suffer unless they can create their own system which most will not.

I mean tesla is a very rear outlier he was a millennial genius like aristotle he wasn't just intelligent he was super fucking creative. That being said if your ambitious and your goal is to make money in life then 150 IQ does help especially today

I don't think you realize 160 is extremely significant in itself also if you were that smart you really think money and material things would fulfill you? Warren Buffet I believe said anyone over 130 IQ can become a billionaire with the right approach. Have you ever formally taken an IQ test btw?

Yeah i got 93 that's giga death tier

• JFL
Being rich has hardly anything to do with raw intelligence / IQ tbh, there are much more important factors.
Most scientists / engineers are probably smarter than average billionaire.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and curryslayerordeath
Ok, so Just be Curry theory then?

Steve jobs was norwooding hard soon after though.

Mark Zuckerberg will age well I predict, will always kind of look like a child (for good and bad), way past forty.

tbh he looks incredibly young for almost 40 (but more so in the underdeveloped way rather than the glowing prettyboy way). id assume hes prob obessed w the immortality vampire peter thiel type shit anyways.

The average stem cel researcher isn't a multi billionaire the average stem cell researcher doesn't have an IQ of 150. No This man is a pridogy and deserves a lot of respect i don't understand why this world hates genetically succesfull people and pretend like they could do what these people are doing
researchers actually contribute to innovation from pure effort

zuckerberg (and the facebook company) wasnt built off of solely one person. zuckerberg's idea came from something which had already existed (social networks) and was partially stolen from the winklevoss twins (true robust chads). obviously he had some genius programmers and computer scientists, but do they get any credit? have u even heard of Adam D'angelo or Steve Wosniack or Bobby Murphy? they just fade into obscurity

steve jobs, the tall chad marketer, is the one who's known across every household. no one has heard of the engineer who built the whole platform, even tho his role was just as important. if ppl dont even care, why should we care jfl.

• +1
tbh he looks incredibly young for almost 40 (but more so in the underdeveloped way rather than the glowing prettyboy way). id assume hes prob obessed w the immortality vampire peter thiel type shit anyways.

researchers actually contribute to innovation from pure effort

zuckerberg (and the facebook company) wasnt built off of solely one person. zuckerberg's idea came from something which had already existed (social networks) and was partially stolen from the winklevoss twins (true robust chads). obviously he had some genius programmers and computer scientists, but do they get any credit? have u even heard of Adam D'angelo or Steve Wosniack or Bobby Murphy? they just fade into obscurity

steve jobs, the tall chad marketer, is the one who's known across every household. no one has heard of the engineer who built the whole platform, even tho his role was just as important. if ppl dont even care, why should we care jfl.
Hey I know Steve Wozniak bro, I respect, and value his contributions.

Same with Tesla, who had been robbed hard by Bell ngl.

But I couldn't care less who of Mark Lizardberg, or the Bitcoin twins, actually invented Facebook tbh.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and curryslayerordeath
Is 140 enough?

1 have an IQ of around 160.
2 Basically become very rich or rich enough to beta bux to the point where she wants to reproduce.
3 Make sure your kid gets every soft maxes phyically possible as a kid and doubly make sure you max out on every fixable thing.
4 Voila you have essentially ascended your genes. Know realitically this is impossible for most people cause an IQ of 160 is 1 percentile tier
No way man, 160 IQ is waaaay rarer than 1%, I think even less than 1 in a million might be that high

• +1
What about getting a surrogate mother? If you pick a decent one you can ascend your offsprings genetics maybe not to god tier model level but atleast actor level looks

the fact you think a massively high iq has any bearing on this shows that you do not, in fact, have a massively high iq.

It is at an end for you, my friend

JUST BE CHAD

• +1
Reactions: SWAG and Deleted member 11221