The beat cope ever

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Tbh lots of you are gonna get leforts and implants which I'm Mirin tbh, but you cope with the blackpill. Now I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel, rather make the wheel an alloy

Basically the blackpills pretty cool :blackpill::p

But I've found some philosophies thta help me cope so much

1) nihilism (there is no meaning to life, do what you want)
2) hedonism ( basically makes life a walking orgasm)
3) existential nihlim (were a tiny part of a massive MASSIVE universe and out existence means nothing. We are so insignificant everything that happens to you is basically just a massive play)

4) my favoutie metaphysical nihilism ( nothing we see or happens is real. You can't prove that I'm real or your real or that everything that's happened isnt really real. It's basically your a brain in a vat and you've been put in here to expericne suffering and then immense happiness when you ascend.)

5) this isn't so much a philosophy but a cool idea it's called quantum immortality, the idea you will live forever and ever and basically implying your the main character in this story.

Weird ass post but I took an edible and hour ago so I'm prolly gonna be retarded again for the next day

• +1
Reactions: inv1sible and Deleted member 6942
High iq Post, I like most of these. I also like buddhism, look up the 4 noble truths for a start. It's a solid cope

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
High iq Post, I like most of these. I also like buddhism, look up the 4 noble truths for a start. It's a solid cope
sure thing boyo, philosophy interests me because it just shows how little we know of the world, universe and ousleves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6942
where is gogginsonilism?

• Hmm...
sure thing boyo, philosophy interests me because it just shows how little we know of the world, universe and ousleves
Yeah it's truly a testament to how beautiful the human brain is, I agree

• +1
jeez a quick google its like the incel philosophy. about suffering and finding change
Yeah it's truly a testament to how beautiful the human brain is, I agree
really is. always makes me feel better and makes me cage at chads thinking life is about them tbh

• +1
jeez a quick google its like the incel philosophy. about suffering and finding change

really is. always makes me feel better and makes me cage at chads thinking life is about them tbh
Yeah it goes in depth into how to cope with suffering, you can tell Buddha was a sick dude

• +1
Yeah it goes in depth into how to cope with suffering, you can tell Buddha was a sick dude
u can tbh ahaha

i like the existential nihilism. nothings real or matters at the end of the day, i suffer for a bit and ascend and will be happy. but my existence means nothing and neither does my suffering

• +1
u can tbh ahaha

i like the existential nihilism. nothings real or matters at the end of the day, i suffer for a bit and ascend and will be happy. but my existence means nothing and neither does my suffering
Yeah right its a great way to think about it. Some find it sad but I find it quite liberating and nice that it all means nothing

t its a great way to think about it. Some find
same. im just here preserving my familys dna from thousands of years ago. im just a tiny cog in the history

• +1
I have this philosophy: Copism
Life is a cope unless u are a woman or a chad.
As a sub-chad man u must either become chad or kill yourself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6942

Users who are viewing this thread

Back