THE BEST JOB TO LOOKSMAX...

TheRealist

TheRealist

Let's keep it real
Mods should sticky this.

The best job to looksmax is TRUCK DRIVING...I'm not even kidding Bros.

• Make over 50k (USA & Canada) ur first year.

• All u pay for is food

• No rent or bills

• U can drive to almost any plastic surgeon in the country.

• U can get surgery and come home after u recover because there is no limit to how long u can be in the truck.

• Seen as a low inhibition career.

• Carry ur workout equipment in ur sleeper.

• In demand Career.

• If white collar job doesn't workout u will always have ur CDL.

If u drive trucks and save your money I guarantee u could afford almost any surgery u want within a few months.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 2peasinapod, TylerDurden and BackFromTheMogging
no, youll be sitting a fucckton it will fuck up ur spine and make hips wider too much weight on ass will feminize you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SikKunt, middayshowers, Luke LLL and 3 others
Legit LOL”d @acess to all the best plastic surgeons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, middayshowers, SayNoToRotting and 4 others
Ideal looksmax job is going to become a doctor and gaining connections with plastic surgeons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, TopzCat1, TheMewingBBC and 4 others
ICO scams

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and prgfromnl
bruh sitting down hurts my ass

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and TheRealist
Ideal looksmax job is going to become a doctor and gaining connections with plastic surgeons
No bro that's a career this is a job for a year or 2 to afford Plastic Surgery. You'll be to old by the time u become a doctor

no, youll be sitting a fucckton it will fuck up ur spine and make hips wider too much weight on ass will feminize you.
bro science ive got super narrow hips compared to shoulders and ive been sitting on my ass for 2 years straight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and TheRealist
bro science ive got super narrow hips compared to shoulders and ive been sitting on my ass for 2 years straight
Many thanks bro u been backing me up for a while now.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
This is retarded, how do people fall for this? It might mess up your back, but it definitely doesn’t make your hips wider.

i wanna do this job

this is all cope. What's the point of chasing money? Retire early if you're able, and you have a massive amount of money saved -- mainly for the salarymaxxed geezers. For the rest of us, it's about living in a van and going places (I plan to do this till like 25)

Wat job r u doing now?
I dont have a job, I do mergers and aquisitions and I make a fuckton. If you are a casanova, girls will just give you great moneymaking opportunities.
i suggest all of u get standing desks.
narrow hips not a good indicator, thick wide hips mean you can gorrilla slam and protect the women and tribe.

Last edited: