The best looking dude here tbh

ISIS=Sissies

ISIS=Sissies

Banned
The best looking "man" here is actually a Siberian husky

S

streege

Zephir
Wish i had that unique jawline i have a morph to see what i would look like holly fuck it's tragic
mine is fine, but not top tier, it's worse than having a bad jawline since doc will never operate you, you'r fucked.

x30001

x30001

Zephir
What do people imagine me to look like?
Hard to keep biting my tongue seeing threads like this because I'm not narcissistic and never want to put my face on here. But it's funny seeing people comparing themselves to each other because it's completely pointless.

S

streege

Zephir
Hard to keep biting my tongue seeing threads like this because I'm not narcissistic and never want to put my face on here. But it's funny seeing people comparing themselves to each other because it's completely pointless.
show us your light, sir.

reptiles

reptiles

No one can escape the face pill

We can all ascend tbh

reptiles

reptiles

No one can escape the face pill
Yes, exactly! I'm here for improvement and insight. You can all improve yourselves compared to yourselves.

Thing is what i have noticed is how can normies be so blue pilled

IAmNoSaint

IAmNoSaint

Trainee
If you are attracted to the face app version of someone your into trannies ded serious
Nah, it does a better job than trannies. This actually looks a lot like my younger sister who is in H.S.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ZUZZCEL OffTopic 87
xit OffTopic 25
MammothActuary OffTopic 39