The best looking dude here tbh

reptiles

reptiles

No one can escape the face pill
Nah, it does a better job than trannies. This actually looks a lot like my younger sister who is in H.S.

Wanna vomit but can't really that being said i really wish i wasn't attracted to women tbh well i'm not really unless their white that being said you can't fraud gender it's impossible

IAmNoSaint

IAmNoSaint

Trainee
Wanna vomit but can't really that being said i really wish i wasn't attracted to women tbh well i'm not really unless their white that being said you can't fraud gender it's impossible
Really, you wanna vomit. I actually think it is pretty funny. I expected the female "me" to look like some tranny and did it as a joke, then I was like, this is really weird, it actually does look like a woman.

reptiles

reptiles

Really, you wanna vomit. I actually think it is pretty funny. I expected the female "me" to look like some tranny and did it as a joke, then I was like, this is really weird, it actually does look like a woman.

Anything that resembles trannies kind of turns me off tbh i mean women in general do except white women which i will never get cause they only go for white dudes

IAmNoSaint

IAmNoSaint

Trainee
Anything that resembles trannies kind of turns me off tbh i mean women in general do except white women which i will never get cause they only go for white dudes
Well this isn't even a real person, it is a computer generated image you will never see irl. To me it is no different than a video game character girl made in Unreal Engine or something. What it seems to have done is of course change my hair, make my eyes a little bigger, lessen the brow ridge, made my chin a little narrower and my jawline a little more delicate, make my neck thinner, skin softer and remove my facial stubble, made my nose smaller and more delicate, maybe my cheekbones are a little less prominent but they are still there in the morph you can see the dark area around the eyes. This is also from when I was like 16 or so and I am 18 now. Anyway it is just a digital remorphing of the face with female features in a computer, as I said might as well be a video game character.
But my dad thinks it is perverted and weird too when I showed him lol.

reptiles

reptiles

Well this isn't even a real person, it is a computer generated image you will never see irl. To me it is no different than a video game character girl made in Unreal Engine or something. What it seems to have done is of course change my hair, make my eyes a little bigger, lessen the brow ridge, made my chin a little narrower and my jawline a little more delicate, make my neck thinner, skin softer and remove my facial stubble, made my nose smaller and more delicate, maybe my cheekbones are a little less prominent but they are still there in the morph you can see the dark area around the eyes. This is also from when I was like 16 or so and I am 18 now. Anyway it is just a digital remorphing of the face with female features in a computer, as I said might as well be a video game character.
But my dad thinks it is perverted and weird too when I showed him lol.

Not surprised tbh that is gay as fuck that being said face app truly is a miracle of technology

Pendejo

Pendejo

Zephir
Now seriously, this is the best looking dude in the whole forum

IAmNoSaint

IAmNoSaint

Trainee
Not surprised tbh that is gay as fuck that being said face app truly is a miracle of technology
Haven't you ever secretly wondered what you would look like as a chick? It might give you an idea of how attractive you look to women if you see yourself as they see your guy version. And no I don't plan on transitioning, I just like playing around with this stuff. Maybe I am just not as creeped out about it as some, I am not the least bit homophobic and could care less what gays do with themselves.

And I don't want to show what I look like as a guy because I know this is an incel related site and I am still a little afraid to be doxxed by incel tears or something and have my life ruined.

reptiles

reptiles

Haven't you ever secretly wondered what you would look like as a chick? It might give you an idea of how attractive you look to women if you see yourself as they see your guy version. And no I don't plan on transitioning, I just like playing around with this stuff. Maybe I am just not as creeped out about it as some, I am not the least bit homophobic and could care less what gays do with themselves.

And I don't want to show what I look like as a guy because I know this is an incel related site and I am still a little afraid to be doxxed by incel tears or something and have my life ruined.

Not homophobic just not into that stuff

Pendejo

Pendejo

Zephir
i wish i mog his jaw tbh
mog mog mog

reptiles

reptiles

mog mog mog

Mogs me

reptiles

reptiles

i chin mog him that's all i can do sir, he jaw mogs me hard, so his jawline is good tier imo

women said they like tanned skin sir

They are virtue signalling life is easier white trust me

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ZUZZCEL OffTopic 87
xit OffTopic 25
MammothActuary OffTopic 39