The best looking dude here tbh

Here the best looking user I have ever seen on these forums

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

Here the best looking user I have ever seen on these forums

Looks to feminine still mogs me to tartarous and back but still to feminine to be in the gigagods tier

What do people imagine me to look like?
Hard to keep biting my tongue seeing threads like this because I'm not narcissistic and never want to put my face on here. But it's funny seeing people comparing themselves to each other because it's completely pointless.

Hard to keep biting my tongue seeing threads like this because I'm not narcissistic and never want to put my face on here. But it's funny seeing people comparing themselves to each other because it's completely pointless.

show us your light, sir.

We can all ascend tbh

your woman version of yourself looks brillant, madam tbh tbh

looks like a metrosexual sir
haha, you mean my faceapp filter of me as a woman?

Last edited:
What do people imagine me to look like?
tbh ngl
iu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
Yes, exactly! I'm here for improvement and insight. You can all improve yourselves compared to yourselves.

Thing is what i have noticed is how can normies be so blue pilled

If you are attracted to the face app version of someone your into trannies ded serious
Nah, it does a better job than trannies. This actually looks a lot like my younger sister who is in H.S.

Nah, it does a better job than trannies. This actually looks a lot like my younger sister who is in H.S.

Wanna vomit but can't really that being said i really wish i wasn't attracted to women tbh well i'm not really unless their white that being said you can't fraud gender it's impossible

i've never seen you so yes the faceapp filter,looks like model tier.
thnks, so what would you rate "her" on the PSL scale just out of curiosity.

Wanna vomit but can't really that being said i really wish i wasn't attracted to women tbh well i'm not really unless their white that being said you can't fraud gender it's impossible
Really, you wanna vomit. I actually think it is pretty funny. I expected the female "me" to look like some tranny and did it as a joke, then I was like, this is really weird, it actually does look like a woman.

Really, you wanna vomit. I actually think it is pretty funny. I expected the female "me" to look like some tranny and did it as a joke, then I was like, this is really weird, it actually does look like a woman.

Anything that resembles trannies kind of turns me off tbh i mean women in general do except white women which i will never get cause they only go for white dudes

Anything that resembles trannies kind of turns me off tbh i mean women in general do except white women which i will never get cause they only go for white dudes
Well this isn't even a real person, it is a computer generated image you will never see irl. To me it is no different than a video game character girl made in Unreal Engine or something. What it seems to have done is of course change my hair, make my eyes a little bigger, lessen the brow ridge, made my chin a little narrower and my jawline a little more delicate, make my neck thinner, skin softer and remove my facial stubble, made my nose smaller and more delicate, maybe my cheekbones are a little less prominent but they are still there in the morph you can see the dark area around the eyes. This is also from when I was like 16 or so and I am 18 now. Anyway it is just a digital remorphing of the face with female features in a computer, as I said might as well be a video game character.
But my dad thinks it is perverted and weird too when I showed him lol.

Well this isn't even a real person, it is a computer generated image you will never see irl. To me it is no different than a video game character girl made in Unreal Engine or something. What it seems to have done is of course change my hair, make my eyes a little bigger, lessen the brow ridge, made my chin a little narrower and my jawline a little more delicate, make my neck thinner, skin softer and remove my facial stubble, made my nose smaller and more delicate, maybe my cheekbones are a little less prominent but they are still there in the morph you can see the dark area around the eyes. This is also from when I was like 16 or so and I am 18 now. Anyway it is just a digital remorphing of the face with female features in a computer, as I said might as well be a video game character.
But my dad thinks it is perverted and weird too when I showed him lol.

Not surprised tbh that is gay as fuck that being said face app truly is a miracle of technology

nah i've said nothing, he mogs me hard.

according to my taste, and overall PSL i would say close to 6.5.
6.5 is model quality? I thought 6.5 was just a little above average.

Now seriously, this is the best looking dude in the whole forum
zlmcrz9_d-jpg.16861

Not surprised tbh that is gay as fuck that being said face app truly is a miracle of technology
Haven't you ever secretly wondered what you would look like as a chick? It might give you an idea of how attractive you look to women if you see yourself as they see your guy version. And no I don't plan on transitioning, I just like playing around with this stuff. Maybe I am just not as creeped out about it as some, I am not the least bit homophobic and could care less what gays do with themselves.

And I don't want to show what I look like as a guy because I know this is an incel related site and I am still a little afraid to be doxxed by incel tears or something and have my life ruined.

Now seriously, this is the best looking dude in the whole forum
zlmcrz9_d-jpg.16861

i'll cry because he probably jaw mogs me, kill me if it's the case sir.

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
Okay, guess that would put me in solid stacy territory then haha

as for comparizon, i'm between 5 and 5.25 rn with 30/100 bf, so more or less 1 in 5.
Would you marry me with low bf madam ?

Haven't you ever secretly wondered what you would look like as a chick? It might give you an idea of how attractive you look to women if you see yourself as they see your guy version. And no I don't plan on transitioning, I just like playing around with this stuff. Maybe I am just not as creeped out about it as some, I am not the least bit homophobic and could care less what gays do with themselves.

And I don't want to show what I look like as a guy because I know this is an incel related site and I am still a little afraid to be doxxed by incel tears or something and have my life ruined.

Not homophobic just not into that stuff

as for comparizon, i'm between 5 and 5.25 rn with 30/100 bf, so more or less 1 in 5.
Would you marry me with low bf madam ?
If I were a woman I would be a lesbian

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3043
fuck life madam
I am sorry, but we can still be friends and you can still be there for me to cry on your shoulder when my abusive relationship doesn't work out and do errands for me and stuff.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043