The best looking dude here tbh

only his chin seems to be good
rest average or bad

what about me sir ?

teenage pic ofc, i have a better lower third - slight - rn.
Is it over sir ?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i chin mog him that's all i can do sir, he jaw mogs me hard, so his jawline is good tier imo

women said they like tanned skin sir

They are virtue signalling life is easier white trust me

GdzpGZzl

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
7 PSL tbh tbh
Actually ya around that area. If we take all around he mogs salludon, but salludon has amazing eyes(IMO top tier eyes) and more of an exotic look.
That dude just se me like the typical Chad.

• +1
Actually ya around that area. If we take all around he mogs salludon, but salludon has amazing eyes(IMO top tier eyes) and more of an exotic look.
That dude just se me like the typical Chad.

Salludon mogs imo because he is unique, especially amongs pakistani.
And gandy's eye area.
Even his lower third is good-very good tier tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
@sensen i wish i had that lower 3rd tbh actual gigachad tbh it's ogre if you don't have a lower 3rd like his
r u saying he mogs @Salludon
And gandy's eye area.
yes, people say he is psl 5 cuz he is paki. he looks arab ngl.
Would steal chad's gf in a second

i wish i hard mewed before sir

Unfortunately yes

as for comparizon, i'm between 5 and 5.25 rn with 30/100 bf, so more or less 1 in 5.
Would you marry me with low bf madam ?
Do you think I am a1\10 or 1\15

he looks arab,definitively, better than looking paki in the eyes of western tough

You guys really like that hollowed cheekbone look. From my life observation it seems guys who look a little more ordinary human but still have nice faces, like prime Leonardo Di Caprio types of guys, those guys are the biggest heartthrobs for women. It is like guys thinking that going to the gym, starting roids and becoming some muscle bound freak will get them all the girls, not true in my experience.

And gandy's eye area.
All around imo that dude still mogs, but if we take into the consideration the uniqueness and top tier eye area, ya guess salludon mogs.
Modeling is about uniqueness after all.

• +1
Do you think I am a1\10 or 1\15
i would say 1/10-11 rn.
but i need to see you at 10/100 bf, and it depends the country. in western you'll be around that. May be in turkey you'r like 1 in 15 because turkish male are mostly ugly tbh

You guys really like that hollowed cheekbone look. From my life observation it seems guys who look a little more ordinary human but still have nice faces, like prime Leonardo Di Caprio types of guys, those guys are the biggest heartthrobs for women. It is like guys thinking that going to the gym, starting roids and becoming some muscle bound freak will get them all the girls, not true in my experience.

Leo had godly hollow cheeks same with brad pitt they also had these heavenly looks

Leonardo dicaprio 7
Leonardo di caprio gl 15may13 getty b
Young brad pitt in faded leather jacket photo u2
Compare Leo and Brad to these guys
see the difference? Brad and Leo have nice cheekbones but they are still human looking.

View attachment 111372View attachment 111373View attachment 111374 Compare Leo and Brad to these guys
View attachment 111375View attachment 111376 see the difference? Brad and Leo have nice cheekbones but they are still human looking.

Fuck why do the first 2 look so damn ugly ? ded serious your cherry picking let me show you actual prime leo and pitt

See godly lower 3rd with decent hollow cheeks.

And

You see you cherry picked from a bad angle this is how they naturally look the natural gigachads in the wild

Fuck why do the first 2 look so damn ugly ? ded serious your cherry picking let me show you actual prime leo and pitt

View attachment 111380

See godly lower 3rd with decent hollow cheeks.

And View attachment 111382

You see you cherry picked from a bad angle this is how they naturally look the natural gigachads in the wild
Not arguing about the lower third, and even you said "decent" hollow cheeks. Having decent hollow cheeks is nice, but the guys you are referring to in this thread have freakishly huge hollow cheeks. It is like the difference between a guy with a nicely toned and athletic body, like a swimmers body, which women definitely appreciate, and a roided up freakishly looking mucle body like a professional body builder. Women prefer the former, many men think women prefer the latter. I like to think I have some idea of how women think, I have had lots of girlfriends and a sister as well. But you are correct about face being more important to a woman than a mans body. The main reason IMO for men to look toned is so the features of their face are maximized. But not so much that it looks fake. Sorry but at least the first guy looks like he had surgery and is just unnatural.
again compare with your own pics...

Not arguing about the lower third, and even you said "decent" hollow cheeks. Having decent hollow cheeks is nice, but the guys you are referring to in this thread have freakishly huge hollow cheeks. It is like the difference between a guy with a nicely toned and athletic body, like a swimmers body, which women definitely appreciate, and a roided up freakishly looking mucle body like a professional body builder. Women prefer the former, many men think women prefer the latter. I like to think I have some idea of how women think, I have had lots of girlfriends and a sister as well. But you are correct about face being more important to a woman than a mans body. The main reason IMO for men to look toned is so the features of their face are maximized. But not so much that it looks fake. Sorry but at least the first guy looks like he had surgery and is just unnatural.

Does this look natural
Screenshot 20190912 194324

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
Fuck this kiked world
What do you hope to accomplish anyway by making fake pics of yourself? If you put them in a tinder profile even if they are ultra realistic, you might get matches but you will never get the girl in bed with you. If you agree to meet her and she sees you are not like in the profile pic it isn't gonna happen for you, so what is the point exactly?

Holy fuck he looksmaxxed hard. @Alarico8 what did u do exactly?
Lost weight

It's pretty underwhelming tbh. I have a good eye area and good harmony on a 6'4" body so it was always going to work out. If you want a true looksmaxing ascension I'm not the place to look.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
This is the best looking dude here:

Chad2