The BEST way to get women is to be nice and compliment

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
I swear the best time I get results from women is to just shower them with compliments

This only works if she finds you very good looking of course

I've tried to be super dick head and douchebag to women, or even aloof and they just never text back

Also if you dont reply to a woman in like 1 day she is gone forever

The only way to talk to women is just compliment them " Wow you are so pretty, will you even notice me ? "

And when they reply just ask for Snapchat so you can send them video of your face and talk to them thru video clips

Anyway moral of the story is

DONT INSULT OR IGNORE WOMEN

Being aloof, not replying for hours/days, being a dick, DOES NOT WORK

I think bad boy dark triad is cope tbh, maybe it works on foids that YOU ALREADY KNOW AND SHE IS EMOTIONALLY INVESTED INTO YOU but not a foid you just met

The only way bad boy works is if YOU HAVE STATUS AS A CRIMINAL OR MURDERER

You have to be in the Jew News for her to notice you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 4946, Hector and 26 others
Dn rd, what’s ur psl ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
I told a girl she looks like a tranny, and she sends me nudes. Dark triad is the only legit "personality", everything else is cope. If you're gl obv your personality isnt going to matter a lot and you can get away with being a simp.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, patricknodixon, Jew_Supremacist and 10 others
stop reading after only works if you're good looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Yuya Moggershima, Selinity and 16 others
What a fucking wall of copium

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 12611, mewcoper and 2 others
yeah agreed, holds true for every man other than giga chad or tall chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
You got it all twisted brah
No I dont this is MY RESULTS

Every time I act nice I get their Snap and then get the nudes, when I act dickish I get ghosted

I insult girls all the time and they don't mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, WadlowMaxxing and Lmao
Just be a simp theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and mewcoper
@IPray2JordanBarrett end this mans whole career please

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, vaninskybird and Lmao
I swear the best time I get results from women is to just shower them with compliments

I've tried to be super dick head and douchebag to women, or even aloof and they just never text back

The only way to talk to women is just compliment them " Wow you are so pretty, will you even notice me ? "

And when they reply just ask for Snapchat so you can send them video of your face and talk to them thru video clips

I think bad boy dark triad is cope tbh, maybe it works on foids that YOU ALREADY KNOW AND SHE IS EMOTIONALLY INVESTED INTO YOU but not a foid you just met

Exactly! Thank you. Compliment her! Like for example,

"You have beautiful-looking tits. Can I suck on your nipples?"

Or,

"You bring the sunshine into my life. How bout you sit on my face, what-ya-say?"

And what woman would turn down this compliment,

"Your eyes are like summer. Skin, like...fleshy stuff. When you speak, your words uplift my heart. And when I see you. All I wanna do is bury my face deep into your ass."

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Golgo13 and ilyess
It’s a mix of showing them no attention and showering them with compliments

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Averagecel, Patient A and 3 others

Lol imagine texting girls first

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and Deleted member 6128
“WOW! Look at those titties!”
indian GIF

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Exactly! Thank you. Compliment her! Like for example,

"You have beautiful-looking tits. Can I suck on your nipples?"

Or,

"You bring the sunshine into my life. How bout you sit on my face, what-ya-say?"

And what woman would turn down this compliment,

"Your eyes are like summer. Skin, like...fleshy stuff. When you speak, your words uplift my heart. And when I see you. All I wanna do is bury my face deep into your ass."
Ok bruh since you know better. Go on Tinder and use this and see how much results you get. Without using a Giga Chad that is

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper and BigJimsWornOutTires
Because simps are usually ugly
Chad simp of couse does well but redpilled chad does even better
I think the game has evolved bruh, this isnt redpill 2016

If you dont message girls back in a timely manner they WILL block you, if you insult girls they will GHOST you

Im just saying there is no downside to being nice if a girl is interested, very few rejections

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Blackgymmax
Ok bruh since you know better. Go on Tinder and use this and see how much results you get. Without using a Giga Chad that is
If she likes you, whatever the fuck you say is the right thing to say. Even if being mean. Ugh. Sometimes, being mean turns her on even more so! "OMG! I like him so much! He just called me a nasty fucking whore but smiled! My heart melted. That smile of his! :love:"

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 10536
I think the game has evolved bruh, this isnt redpill 2016

If you dont message girls back in a timely manner they WILL block you, if you insult girls they will GHOST you

Im just saying there is no downside to being nice if a girl is interested, very few rejections
The best is a half way between insulting them and being a simp

If she likes you, whatever the fuck you say is the right thing to say. Even if being mean. Ugh. Sometimes, being mean turns her on even more so! "OMG! I like him so much! He just called me a nasty fucking whore but smiled! My heart melted. That smile of his! :love:"
This doesnt work on Tinder or Bumble.....

Like I said that could potentially work if the girl already knows you and is invested in you

Autism plus good looks
the good looks makes it charming and funny

This doesnt work on Tinder or Bumble.....

Like I said that could potentially work if the girl already knows you and is invested in you
Ugh. Doesn't work for you! :ROFLMAO: I never had a problem. Why? Honesty. I was always honest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
Screenshot some convos
Ugh. Creepy. And I respected the privacy of every woman I'd dated. I would never do something that cringy. Conversations are private. Especially, when one's getting their dick wet. Ugh. Never share those convos! Perhaps. Thats why I get the pussy. They can tell this in my personality. You think?

Ugh. Creepy. And I respected the privacy of every woman I'd dated. I would never do something that cringy. Conversations are private. Especially, when one's getting their dick wet. Ugh. Never share those convos! Perhaps. Thats why I get the pussy. They can tell this in my personality. You think?
I think you're a weirdo greycel, and I also think you are full of shit

I had 12 girls on my Snapchat everyday at one time, and half sent me nudes because I just complimented them

You claim this doesnt work but you cant bother to take a screenshot of your tinder or bumble convos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: APJ, Patient A, lifestyle21873 and 1 other person

I had 12 girls on my Snapchat everyday at one time, and half sent me nudes because I just complimented them

You claim this doesnt work but you cant bother to take a screenshot of your tinder or bumble convos
Ugh. No can do, little lady. That's one thing I would never do. Never share private nudes and fuck videos or convo screenshots. Fuck! That would probably jinx me. You think?

Women love compliments yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and Schnitzel

dont respond to him obviously a sad basement troll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
Why am I seeing the opposite results then OP
Everytime I get too invested, spend time on her and give compliments they lose interest
When I dont give a fuck and dont respond at all they dont lose interest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 2632

wont u seem gay "Wow you are so pretty, will you even notice me ? "

Yes. Compliments from a good looking guy is what makes woman wet. Don't be fake dark triad

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian

Kill your self chad

Isn't that flat out simping? I can't imagine how this would work. I stopped complimenting women entirely, unless I get genuinely impressed by something.

I tried this also.
Mostly the aloof thing, and ignoring them also. I tried for long times.
Results, for me this normie looking dude. Drought period, and non existant dating life.

but not a foid you just met
It's something that is a usefull in situations after already in a relationship. But not for starters
Also, those type of dudes can be in general quit friendly/nice in daily life talkings with random womens