The better looking/taller you are, the less you get approached.

My point was that you got approached because you lack size that intimidates women

And i don’t know, did you grow?
so by your logic its better to be a manlet?? there was girls literally comming up to me asking for my number. also i have muscles and alot of veins so i doubt im not intimidating.

and 5'9.5*

so by your logic its better to be a manlet?? there was girls literally comming up to me asking for my number. also i have muscles and alot of veins so i doubt im not intimidating.

and 5'9.5*
If you’re intimidating, what is Badr Hari?

And no it’s not better to be a manlet, what I’m saying is tall gl men will get approached less as women are cowards, but ultimately have higher success than gl manlets it they approach

NT Extrogerted women will approach gl manlets/average sized men

Jfl if you think some 5’0 little bitch is going to approach a 6’6 MM, she’s just send him IOIs

• Ugh..
Reactions: CarlSagan96 and Deleted member 245

And no it’s not better to be a manlet, what I’m saying is tall gl men will get approached less as women are cowards, but ultimately have higher success than gl manlets it they approach

Jfl if you think some 5’0 little bitch is going to approach a 6’6 MM, she’s just send him IOIs
oh so height is a plus for woman? jfl thats news thanks for telling.

intimidating is not even an advantage then, i have it easier as a manlet

Black ops truecel gets aproached daily?.

Jfl at this theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
oh so height is a plus for woman? jfl thats news thanks for telling.

intimidating is not even an advantage then, i have it easier as a manlet
It is, women want to be dominated

they just want tall chad to approach

Spirit bomb level cope

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Why aproach when its all about consensual rape?
@pisslord

It is, women want to be dominated

they just want tall chad to approach
keep coping

>i never got approached it must be because im tall and intimidating :(((((

keep coping u utter subhunan. ur turkish sister would turn her head 180° degrees when i walk past her with my superior aryan genetics. if ur theorie was right then guys like zyzz and connor murphy wouldve never gotten approached, yet theres plenty videos where they did

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Subhuman cope

keep coping

keep coping u utter subhunan. ur turkish sister would turn her head 180° degrees when i walk past her with my superior aryan genetics. if ur theorie was right then guys like zyzz and connor murphy wouldve never gotten approached, yet theres plenty videos where they did
Yes superior that’s why ur country got raped in both WWs

Also lol at using Zyzz as an example, 6’0 is not tall enough to be “intimidating”, literally 1-2 inch above average
keep coping

U r nothing more than a second grade Nerdic low T soy boy ;)

Yes superior that’s why ur country got raped in both WWs

Also lol at using Zyzz as an example, 6’0 is not tall enough to be “intimidating”, literally 1-2 inch above average

U r nothing more than a second grade Nerdic low T soy boy ;)
and turkey didnt? 😂😂😂 germany fucked whole europe and wouldve fucked russia too if done more clever.

omg guys its over for anyone that isnt 6'6 psl 8 named chico. jfl if you think girls will cuck you if a taller guy approached. its all about the face retard.

go post ur test results and im sure i got higher than u

and turkey didnt? 😂😂😂 germany fucked whole europe and wouldve fucked russia too if done more clever.

omg guys its over for anyone that isnt 6'6 psl 8 named chico. jfl if you think girls will cuck you if a taller guy approached. its all about the face retard.

Ww2 we realised siding with fascists was the wrong choice

And no it’s not lol, manlet cope height is close to face

masculinity is made in the womb, hows your digit ratio looking? My ring finger is practically the same size as my middle finger JFL

Germany = second class nerdic

Ww2 we realised siding with fascists was the wrong choice

And no it’s not lol, manlet cope height is close to face

masculinity is made in the womb, hows your digit ratio looking? My ring finger is practically the same size as my middle finger JFL

Germany = second class nerdic
my ring finger is bigger, i have naturally low bf, i gain muscles very quick without good diet, i have a deep voice, im 21 and still get random boners all the time + extremly high libido, my dick is long, im stronger than anyone i know in some things (punching power etc), my weight to strenght ratio is extremly good, i get aggressive very fast etc

im above average t 100%.

my ring finger is bigger, i have naturally low bf, i gain muscles very quick without good diet, i have a deep voice, im 21 and still get random boners all the time + extremly high libido, my dick is long, im stronger than anyone i know in some things (punching power etc), my weight to strenght ratio is extremly good, i get aggressive very fast etc

im above average t 100%.
And yet, you are still here

Truly confident and high t men do not compensate their lack of security bragging to semi incel forums online about their “superior aryan genetics”

Everyone knows tall dark handsome is the most ideal phenotype,

Jfl at u calling urself a superior aryan at 5’9, Hitler would have executed you

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
And yet, you are still here

Truly confident and high t men do not compensate their lack of security bragging to semi incel forums online about their “superior aryan genetics”

Everyone knows tall dark handsome is the most ideal phenotype,

Jfl at u calling urself a superior aryan at 5’9, Hitler would have executed you
keep coping mr. neverbeenapproached.

im sure one day a 2/10 landwhale will find you attractive

keep coping mr. neverbeenapproached.

im sure one day a 2/10 landwhale will find you attractive
I have been approached, not incel either.

The point I am trying to make is you clearly have some insecurities and cope by claiming you are a “superior aryan” bragging to incel forums online

get a life

I have been approached, not incel either.

The point I am trying to make is you clearly have some insecurities and cope by claiming you are a “superior aryan” bragging to incel forums online

get a life
im on here because you can always improve. every person on earth can improve on some way and its funny reading some stories and shitposts on here shithead. you dont have to be ugly or average to be on here jfl idiot

im on here because you can always improve. every person on earth can improve on some way and its funny reading some stories and shitposts on here shithead. you dont have to be ugly or average to be on here jfl idiot
racism will almost always be detected as a front for insecurity

enjoy your day

My point was that you got approached because you lack size that intimidates women

And i don’t know, did you grow?
Im 6'2" , broad shouldered, muscular and Ive been approached. Your theory doesnt hold up boyo.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Yeah the funny thing is my family is probably more aryan than you

I am shitskin though ;)
>german
>blond blue eyes
>hate niggers and sandpeople

yeah i bet some random goat fuckers are more aryan than me

>german
>blond blue eyes
>hate niggers and sandpeople

yeah i bet some random goat fuckers are more aryan than me
Lol cope, my mother, uncles and grandparents are all blonde and some are green/blue eyes.

I can see why you hate Ethnics, your country gets raped and ruined by them

Brb your left wing leader is cucking your country and there is NOTHING you can do about it apart from watch Germany slowly become as bad as Swedistan.

[Image: giphy.gif]

elab? What's ltr and str?

LTR - Long Term Relationship
STR - Short Term Relationship

She preferred Lachowski because the risk on a LTR is lower with him than Mario, although Lachowski is obviously more gl, Mario has more sex appeal, therefore if she were on a LTR with him she'd be in a constant risk of getting cucked, which is a risk because he could make one of his affairs pregnant and she'd be put on the side.

She's pretty high e though, usually, high-e women don't make much of this distinction because they see themselves as more able to hold the man with them (Like "I'm better than the other girls, why would you even waste your time fucking them?")

Captura de Tela 2019 08 22 as 121808

Captura de Tela 2019 08 22 as 121824

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

le fucking git.

Reminder this guy from reddit called himself a 7:

View attachment 100526
View attachment 100527
XVVl0od.jpg
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
LTR - Long Term Relationship
STR - Short Term Relationship

She preferred Lachowski because the risk on a LTR is lower with him than Mario, although Lachowski is obviously more gl, Mario has more sex appeal, therefore if she were on a LTR with him she'd be in a constant risk of getting cucked, which is a risk because he could make one of his affairs pregnant and she'd be put on the side.

She's pretty high e though, usually, high-e women don't make much of this distinction because they see themselves as more able to hold the man with them (Like "I'm better than the other girls, why would you even waste your time fucking them?")

View attachment 100853
View attachment 100854
This is why it's over for me I have vertically long eyes and I'm a low prenatal T cuck

this is a strong cope. i only got approached once before looksmaxxing and that was 4 years ago. now since i looksmax (march 2019) 9 girls approached.

never read worse bullshit
What did you do to looksmax? Great results btw

this thread is legit, although sub5 psl will not get approached

another post by that guy