The biggest blue pill i have ever witnessed came from a 40 Y/0 virgin. How can i save him?

Unmoggablegingercel

Unmoggablegingercel

colorfrauded gymcelled ginger with good jaw
I have a friend who is a 40 year old virgin. I tried to black pill him in a sense and tell him why looks are all that matters. He is 40 and single, still looking for the right one. We are at walmart, he is getting groceries. I talk to him about dating and he agrees that looks are a very important role, and i try to black pill him on female nature. Completely oblivious to how females work, he tells me, okay if this is actually how women are why don't we go ask a woman? He goes up to a woman and talks to her. He asks her something along the lines of does personality matter when it comes to dating? She blue pills him to the moon and says of course it matters she said personality Can make an ugly guy very attractive. After she said this he looks at me as if he proved his point and its just so over for him. He has no understanding on how females work. He is 40 y/o negroid manlet bloatcel fatcel, and religioncel. He is so religious that he wants a girl that has not had sex yet and doesnt have kids. He does not care much about looks. I see him coping and making excuses all the time. I feel bad for him. Biggest coper i know. How can i save him? What can i do as a friend?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2012 and 8 others
I have a friend who is a 40 year old virgin. I tried to black pill him in a sense and tell him why looks are all that matters. He is 40 and single, still looking for the right one. We are at walmart, he is getting groceries. I talk to him about dating and he agrees that looks are a very important role, and i try to black pill him on female nature. Completely oblivious to how females work, he tells me, okay if this is actually how women are why don't we go ask a woman? He goes up to a woman and talks to her. He asks her something along the lines of does personality matter when it comes to dating? She blue pills him to the moon and says of course it matters she said personality Can make an ugly guy very attractive. After she said this he looks at me as if he proved his point and its just so over for him. He has no understanding on how females work. He is 40 y/o negroid manlet bloatcel fatcel. I feel bad for him. Biggest coper i know. How can i save him? What can i do as a friend?
It’s over for him. If u blackpill him he will just rope:feelsrope: try to help him lose weight though

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 4416 and 5 others
he is 40

i’m afraid at this point it’s simply too late for most of these people

u can try but don’t make him kill himself with info overload

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 4416 and 6 others
he is 40

i’m afraid at this point it’s simply too late for most of these people

u can try but don’t make him kill himself with info overload
It’s over for him. If u blackpill him he will just rope:feelsrope: try to help him lose weight though
This. It is straight ROPEFUEL when i try to talk about it. I don't want to make him rope. he is a genuinely good guy but it was over for him since the womb.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
sign him up for some tibetan monastery and sign me up with him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: draco and Deleted member 4991
This. It is straight ROPEFUEL when i try to talk about it. I don't want to make him rope. he is a genuinely good guy but it was over for him since the womb.
How tall is he?

does he at least have good aging genetics

maybe you can give him 10 years of happiness

it won’t compare to young age but

He is 40 y/o negroid manlet bloatcel fatcel

The real question isn't how to save him, but why do you even think that's possible?

I understand he's your friend, but 40s with bad looks is completely over. He can hookermaxx tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Gazzamogga
When you’ve been pussywhipped and a Slave your whole life you cannot even envisage a life where women are sacred queens
He will die alone and bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
I have a friend who is a 40 year old virgin. I tried to black pill him in a sense and tell him why looks are all that matters. He is 40 and single, still looking for the right one. We are at walmart, he is getting groceries. I talk to him about dating and he agrees that looks are a very important role, and i try to black pill him on female nature. Completely oblivious to how females work, he tells me, okay if this is actually how women are why don't we go ask a woman? He goes up to a woman and talks to her. He asks her something along the lines of does personality matter when it comes to dating? She blue pills him to the moon and says of course it matters she said personality Can make an ugly guy very attractive. After she said this he looks at me as if he proved his point and its just so over for him. He has no understanding on how females work. He is 40 y/o negroid manlet bloatcel fatcel. I feel bad for him. Biggest coper i know. How can i save him? What can i do as a friend?
Steph is cold on youtube

The only way you can help him is by passing him the rope or a shotgun

The real question isn't how to save him, but why do you even think that's possible?

I understand he's your friend, but 40s with bad looks is completely over. He can hookermaxx tho.
He still has a high criteria for a potential partner too. I showed him a girl i was talking to she was wearing a bra and yoga pants he said he would never date a girl like that because she is way too revealing and he is super religious and says he doesn't want a girl with kids or a girl that is having sex before marriage. Its over.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Fear and Deleted member 4645
He still has a high criteria for a potential partner too. I showed him a girl i was talking to she was wearing a bra and yoga pants he said he would never date a girl like that because she is way too revealing and he is super religious and says he doesn't want a girl with kids or a girl that is having sex before marriage. Its over.

Wow, poor guy is just too innocent for this world. Yes, truly over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 2012 and 1 other person
yes you just so happen to have a friend more than twice your age who just so happens to be a virgin and it just so happens that you started talking about it and it just so happens that he immediately goes to chat up a random chick after you try blackpilling him

• JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 4675 and 1 other person
I have a friend who is a 40 year old virgin. I tried to black pill him in a sense and tell him why looks are all that matters. He is 40 and single, still looking for the right one. We are at walmart, he is getting groceries. I talk to him about dating and he agrees that looks are a very important role, and i try to black pill him on female nature. Completely oblivious to how females work, he tells me, okay if this is actually how women are why don't we go ask a woman? He goes up to a woman and talks to her. He asks her something along the lines of does personality matter when it comes to dating? She blue pills him to the moon and says of course it matters she said personality Can make an ugly guy very attractive. After she said this he looks at me as if he proved his point and its just so over for him. He has no understanding on how females work. He is 40 y/o negroid manlet bloatcel fatcel, and religioncel. He is so religious that he wants a girl that has not had sex yet and doesnt have kids. He does not care much about looks. I see him coping and making excuses all the time. I feel bad for him. Biggest coper i know. How can i save him? What can i do as a friend?

Save yourself. Put distance between yourself and him for when he inevitably goes ER.

Save yourself. Put distance between yourself and him for when he inevitably goes ER.
this is actually probably the best course of action. he lives a miserable, lonely, existence.

He’s too old to make it. Just let him be bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Worthlesshapa777
The 40 year old virgin only ascends in movies

easy, show him face and lms waw 1 (thats how almost everyone in this forum got blackpilled) see it with him and tell us his reaction

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth and Deleted member 2012
tell him to rope

tell him to run bbc game

My condolences

If he is happy then don’t do anything, if he was blackpilled he would fall into a deep depression and it would be your fault

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Living a life of virtue is much better than living a life of desperation (blackpill).
None of the sex any man had has made that man a better person.

You cant save him op. Dont fight Darwinism

Don't blackpill he's gonna cope till he dies he's done. He can't even use his status in thailand cos he's so religous.

God damn I hate your jammed in threads holly fuck it’s so frustrating!
If you wanna post some suicideFuel at least make it readable some of us have ADHD :feelsrope::feelsrope: