The biggest difference between us and normies

rrrrrr8526

rrrrrr8526

kpopmaxxer
The one difference is that we have high standards.

Unhealthily high, you might say. These high standards are almost exclusively based on nature as opposed to nurture. Imagine you had a long lost identical twin, living in some random part of the world. If you found them, they would most certainly have the same standards.

Part of this innate difference is NTness - yes, lower NTness makes you less sociable, but most guys don't aim that high when dating. As long as the girl has a nice body and average face, he's down.

We are not this way - we are more k-selected than r-selected. We're not the type to want 10 children, or to be sexually active early on, or to be more promiscuous. We are, on average, more intelligent, live longer, and more selective in mating.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11705, chaddyboi66, EverythingMattersCel and 11 others
i didn't needed PSL to have high standards, but that's not the "psl high standards", that every decent male standards when you want to settle.
People mostly care about body and they get divorced and cucked.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
more like social skills

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
shit thread

shit thread
Actually not that much of a shit thread. I agree for the most part. Normies are lower IQ in general and their emotional intelligence is MUCH lower in general. And they pay less attention to detail/emotions/body language and signs of other ppl around them/etc.

A normie below average looking will not understand the body language when a foid cashier/waiter/foid seller at a bistro etc. only uses very short eye contact when communicating to that normie and gives short answers and tries to keep distance to him. He will most likely not even understand the body language, or even if he notices it slightly, he will be thinking to himself "she probably is in bad mood today etc."

When in reality she just naturally found that dude repulsive due to looking subhuman.

Normies wont understand subtle signs and body language when ppl straight disrespect them and are repulsed by them, because theyre high NT and have lower general IQ as well as much lower emotional IQ (i. e. being able to notice and understand subtle signs, emotions of others and body language of others).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 4106, RAITEIII and 1 other person
tbh this is a shit circlejerk thread.Most people here have high standards and complain about being depressed cause "no looksmaxxed slayer looks so impossible to get pussy bro" whereas had they taken a few beckies here and there couple of low tier ones they would have gained more experience,confidence and NTness for the future when they might land a gl biatch

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
tbh this is a shit circlejerk thread.Most people here have high standards and complain about being depressed cause "no looksmaxxed slayer looks so impossible to get pussy bro" whereas had they taken a few beckies here and there couple of low tier ones they would have gained more experience,confidence and NTness for the future when they might land a gl biatch
I still agree with normies being complete cooming, shit content consooming,NPC character having, bluepilled thinking asleep mfs, but I don't think that rotting for months here and circlejerking instead of slaying a low tier becky will be helpful in the long run

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and IdiAmin

Unhealthily high, you might say. These high standards are almost exclusively based on nature as opposed to nurture. Imagine you had a long lost identical twin, living in some random part of the world. If you found them, they would most certainly have the same standards.

Part of this innate difference is NTness - yes, lower NTness makes you less sociable, but most guys don't aim that high when dating. As long as the girl has a nice body and average face, he's down.

We are not this way - we are more k-selected than r-selected. We're not the type to want 10 children, or to be sexually active early on, or to be more promiscuous. We are, on average, more intelligent, live longer, and more selective in mating.

View attachment 950971

Dude claims to be a wolf wtf 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
The biggest difference is in LOOKS and occasionally, being autistic, normies are guess what, normal and lol at you claiming that most of normies want to have and actually have a lot of sex, they're as high inhib as incels

• +1
The biggest difference is in LOOKS and occasionally, being autistic, normies are guess what, normal and lol at you claiming that most of normies want to have and actually have a lot of sex, they're as high inhib as incels
normies really are high inhib since afraid of losing social status value.I'd argue that by being some antisocial loner you can be low inhib since not giving a fuck about what people think

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
normies really are high inhib since afraid of losing social status value.I'd argue that by being some antisocial loner you can be low inhib since not giving a fuck about what people think

Yes and they're also very cautious and don't do any risky decisions in their relationship- and career-oriented decisions

• +1
Actually not that much of a shit thread. I agree for the most part. Normies are lower IQ in general and their emotional intelligence is MUCH lower in general. And they pay less attention to detail/emotions/body language and signs of other ppl around them/etc.

A normie below average looking will not understand the body language when a foid cashier/waiter/foid seller at a bistro etc. only uses very short eye contact when communicating to that normie and gives short answers and tries to keep distance to him. He will most likely not even understand the body language, or even if he notices it slightly, he will be thinking to himself "she probably is in bad mood today etc."

When in reality she just naturally found that dude repulsive due to looking subhuman.

Normies wont understand subtle signs and body language when ppl straight disrespect them and are repulsed by them, because theyre high NT and have lower general IQ as well as much lower emotional IQ (i. e. being able to notice and understand subtle signs, emotions of others and body language of others).
ok? where did the original thread say anything about this? its just rambling about high standards

People on black pill forums are way more r selected jfl

The biggest difference between us and normies: autism​

Insane cope.

View attachment 950971
i literally have 0 standards