The biggest misconception of this forum

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
The biggest misconception of this forum is thinking that being attractive necessarily means women will be attracted to you and also want to fuck you. That works for men but not for women. Women have types. It’s not a meme. They really do.

Being attractive is a base requirement for women to consider you in hook up situations and not as big of a requirement for long term relationships (although the further away you are from her PSL the less likely).

There are cases where women will find a guy hot but not want to fuck them. This case doesn’t exist for men.

For example, some woman looking only for white men may pass up an 8/10 non white man for even a 5-6/10 white man. The same (although less often ) can happen the other way around. The girl I am seeing for example is white and I’m unattractive and also from Bangladesh and I live in a pretty racist area. She told me that she literally does not want to date white men and she is white. A couple of her friends who she could easily fuck right now are white and probably 3 PSL points above me. I know for a fact one of them likes her too.

The point is once a woman has a type, she will sometimes AUTOMATICALLY exclude men of another type EVEN if they find them attractive. This is why non white men have such troubles with online apps by the way. There are girls swiping left NOT EVEN BECAUSE they find you facially unattractive. They are simply swiping left because they have grown accustomed to only liking or dating certain kinds of men, and most women prefer white men on average. Many women also have negative stereotypical perceptions of some men.

This makes sense if you think about it. Women have so many options even among very attractive men that this is how they can further narrow down.

TL;DR: If you are unattractive, but the main reason holding you back is say your phenotype or frame or how fast or how slow you talk or any other characteristic hard to change, looksmaxxing will only marginally help you.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Kade
did not read :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
14146757 C05F 4725 BC4F A83185A0A987

I think she just rejected me in a kind way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
It’s possible he’s of a different race she usually likes or has a different kind of frame or gives off a different vibe. This is legit srs. I thought it was a meme too
She’s into tall, tanned white guys with muscles and beard

Im a gay twink

she’s korean btw

She’s into tall, tanned white guys with muscles and bears
Along with 90% of women.

One thing I’ve learned is a lot of women are into tall skinny white guys

One has to only look at both extremes (extreme ugly vs chad) to realize this is cope.

Obviously nobody will be attractive to 100% of people ofc.

One has to only look at both extremes (extreme ugly vs chad) to realize this is cope.

Obviously nobody will be attractive to 100% of people ofc.
Actually, the irony is that looking at extremes is the true cope. You can look at extremes with any theory to try to prove it’s wrong.

Most people here aren’t extremely ugly or extremely chad. Of course a true chad here would not need to worry about any of this nor a 0/10 PSL person. Most people are in the middle

nah bro, life is going to teach you once she's in a situation where a tall handsome gandy eyed mf appears. this only applies to hot women tho. NEVER EVER TRUST A WOMAN'S MOTHERFUCKIN WORDS.

nah bro, life is going to teach you once she's in a situation where a tall handsome gandy eyed mf appears. this only applies to hot women tho. NEVER EVER TRUST A WOMAN'S MOTHERFUCKIN WORDS.
Again you’re using extremes bro. This doesn’t apply to Gandy like models JFL. Although even then, you’re exaggerating a bit, since almost any man will be in a situation where they’re with a girl and some other man mogs them. It’s inevitable unless you’re Chico

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Good point, but the more attractive you are the easier it is to find a woman that likes your ''type'', so anyways being more attractive is always better.
And you can be her ''type'' but simply not attractive enough.

Simply be 6psl and at least average socially and you're a slayer.

Or 5psl and super social.

Or a 7psl autist.

Being 6psl there's always realistic options for sex or dating at clubs or other similar environments, no matter your ''type'', unless you're maybe curry.
My reference point is everyone being white.

PSL is very hard to accurately rate due to race preferences.
But inside the same race very easy.

Good point, but the more attractive you are the easier it is to find a woman that likes your ''type'', so anyways being more attractive is always better.
And you can be her ''type'' but simply not attractive enough.

Simply be 6psl and at least average socially and you're a slayer.

Or 5psl and super social.

Or a 7psl autist.

Being 6psl there's always realistic options for sex or dating at clubs or other similar environments, no matter your ''type'', unless you're maybe curry.
My reference point is everyone being white.

PSL is very hard to accurately rate due to race preferences.
But inside the same race very easy.
Looksmaxxing will always help you of course. This was a post mainly for those who simply think looksmaxxing will make you an overnight chad. This was also a post targeted especially for non white men (and especially people who suffer from race issues the most: south and East Asian men) due to white status halo.