The biggest shit thread ever

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Basically fucking all of you copers with your "Muh implants" won't work

We've seen this guy who went for everything and just didn't look right well that's because you need to get osteotomies. Get lefort 2+ that's a must. With bsso, and chinwing. Get ZSO also. For fillers you want to be not over the top like him. He abused them too hard. Fir cheekbones get filler. Fir underyee support get implants and fat graft and eye area almond eye. For brow get a brow implant but not like an autist.

Basically don't abuse implants if you don't wanna look plastic.

Get osteotomies and implants to enhance your looks

No one here will get a Lefort II-MLF III, stop with that nonsens for good. No one here is clinical recessed to the point of Lefort 2. Prove me otherwise.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5683, MentalistKebab and 2 others
No one here will get a Lefort II-MLF III, stop with that nonsens for good. No one here is clinical recessed to the point of Lefort 2. Prove me otherwise.
Well I got Andrei to let me have lf2 and I got Dr z to consider MLF3 so..

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
if ur getting bsso might as well just go for a bimax for the anteface and maxilla

if ur getting bsso might as well just go for a bimax for the anteface and maxilla
Try and get high lefort. Lf1 is basically a cope. Idk how you guys can ge tit but just ask about, offer lots of money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
What is ZSO?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Sygimatic snawieh osteotomy, give you wider cheekbones. It will boost fwhr
What about MSE? Is it a good alternative?

I’m getting MSE tho

What about MSE? Is it a good alternative?

I’m getting MSE tho
Idk, I don't really care for appliances. Imo it made Ronald ead worse but it may benefit you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and mido the slayer
Basically fucking all of you copers with your "Muh implants" won't work

We've seen this guy who went for everything and just didn't look right well that's because you need to get osteotomies. Get lefort 2+ that's a must. With bsso, and chinwing. Get ZSO also. For fillers you want to be not over the top like him. He abused them too hard. Fir cheekbones get filler. Fir underyee support get implants and fat graft and eye area almond eye. For brow get a brow implant but not like an autist.

Basically don't abuse implants if you don't wanna look plastic.

Get osteotomies and implants to enhance your looks
What if he still mogs me tho ?
We still dont know his tinder results.

What if he still mogs me tho ?
We still dont know his tinder results.
They'll be low. He looks worse than trucel. Having clearly plastic surgery look = unattractive. I imagine hell have the same amount as nuchal Jackson on shit ton of surgery but without the status max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
They'll be low. He looks worse than trucel. Having clearly plastic surgery look = unattractive. I imagine hell have the same amount as nuchal Jackson on shit ton of surgery but without the status max
We cant know that.
His face ,despite obviously looking fake, might be more attractive to some foids since it at least have some 3d robustness rather than plain recessed average joe.

Also most of the guys (including me) get nothing from online dating apps so even if he got something little (like that hirse faced gymcel from /fit ) it will be a good result

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
We cant know that.
His face ,despite obviously looking fake, might be more attractive to some foids since it at least have some 3d robustness rather than plain recessed average joe.

Also most of the guys (including me) get nothing from online dating apps so even if he got something little (like that hirse faced gymcel from /fit ) it will be a good result
Well do a tinder experiment then. His skin isn't good either. You could touch up some of the soft max status then run a tinder experiment. 2 questions tho. Is he you? And is it a morph?

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Well do a tinder experiment then. His skin isn't good either. You could touch up some of the soft max status then run a tinder experiment. 2 questions tho. Is he you? And is it a morph?
Yeah bro he is me :feelskek::feelskek:
Tfw getting doxxed

Yeah bro he is me :feelskek::feelskek:
Tfw getting doxxed
Wait forreal JFL rip bro
Wait forreal JFL rip bro
Is it a morph though? Everything about it screams "what surgeon would fuck up this bad" JFL. Like when it said it was bimax I though it was a cope tbh. The ginail angle didn't decrease and ramus is still too short for bimax. It looked like you got a hobo to do your surgery JFL