The biggest slayer I know is a manlet with unkept/shaggy not fashionable clothing or style but good face harmony

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
I dont know why all the height>face tards are proliferating so much on reddit.

I myself stole girls in bars from guys taller than me. Yes height is a boost and at firdt sight being side with side with a noticeably taller guy than you hurts your chances but face is still king. Frame comes second, ive seen guys with mediocre faces and very mediocre heights pull because of good V body

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, DidntRead, NormieKilla and 4 others
How manlet?

Show me the manlet slayer's face.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
Show me the manlet slayer's face.
dont have any pics of him. he has fairly lowish set brows, strong facial (he has beard) eyebrow and head (nw0) hair, sligh PCT and generally good sluther ejrope coloring.

Anyways mot gonna post pics of anyone who isnt me ecen if I didnt have them

• +1
Reactions: shakmax
The most respected man (in some sort of a manly tribal sense) is a turbomanlet @ my hood. Could kill me with one blow, hyper-NT, respectful etc. Personally (kinda) seen him kicking asses of two men who sticked a screwdriver in his back

Braincels is very hard to read now because of those dumbass manlets spamming "Height > Face" every chance they get. Even if the thread has nothing to do with height they find a way to mention how tallfags are fakecel.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
Zyros knows exactly what's up

Braincels is very hard to read now because of those dumbass manlets spamming "Height > Face" every chance they get. Even if the thread has nothing to do with height they find a way to mention how tallfags are fakecel.
They're all manlets lol. I don't even blame them, they're all legit under 5'7

yes face and frame matter a lot. this is why steroids and gym are not cope, and it matters even more when you get older.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme

Bunch of coping fags

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and Deleted member 245
Why do people want to see the guy that @Zyros knows. You will know where zyros lives if you know where he goes out lol. All u guys want is pics pics and more pics.

Pdlk00hqmg711

The shorter guy is always the mogged one when standing next to each other.