The blackpill hits hard, but then it cools off, Im not mad, just disappointed.

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
We're all biologically designed to be shallow pieces of shit, it's not our fault that we only care about looks and neither is theirs. When I learned about the truths that came with the blackpill I also felt hate. They might be shallow when it comes to who they are attracted to but its not their choice, they are good people apart from that. It's sad but true. Humanity is a superficial species of pieces of shit. The only hope that we have is that when DNA designing gets fully developed (scientists are already working on it) everyone will be born attractive and then personality will start actually mattering and the world will be ideal. We likely won't see that day coming, but we're just unlucky to have been born in an era before this technology. Just like people from the middle ages lived in conditions what we deem impossible to tolerate people from the future will look back and think it's unimaginable to actually go through life being ugly. Im not even mad, just frustrated that I was born now instead of in a hundred years.
Well, since we're living now then we might as well looksmax and hope for the best, what else to do

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: crmsxg, GrewWrong and nausea
JoinedJun 10, 2019Messages27

the blackpill has corrupted my soul

when does it cool off?

when does it cool off?
when you realize that theres no point in being angry since its no one's fault, its just the way it is and has always been. you just come to terms with reality.

• +1
Reactions: Chigga and GrewWrong
beautiful post op

but

The black pill is nihilism, which is a bottomless pit. As Nietzsche said, to live is to suffer, and to survive is to find meaning in the suffering. Coming to terms with reality is very important, Imp. 😉

when you realize that theres no point in being angry since its no one's fault, its just the way it is and has always been. you just come to terms with reality.
There’s a bettER way to respond

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nausea and Deleted member 1476
The black pill is nihilism, which is a bottomless pit. As Nietzsche said, to live is to suffer, and to survive is to find meaning in the suffering. Coming to terms with reality is very important, Imp. 😉
These...

The anger just turns into passive depression and apathy

The anger just turns into passive depression and apathy
It does. You have to find a way forward before it gets worse though. Setting yourself goals will help, however small.

They might be shallow when it comes to who they are attracted to but its not their choice, they are good people apart from that.

iu

Many women treat unattractive men like hell though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106