The blackpill is a one way ticket and there's no going back

hopemaxxer

hopemaxxer

born redpilled
Once you swallow the blackpill then say goodbye to your normal life, you will never blend in the crowd, you will never look at life from the perspective 90% of the world population looks at it, you will always find yourself dropping blackpills subconsciously here and there between people and they will think you're weird, you'll never start a family and look at your wife as the one and only cause she'll be throwing blackpills here and there throughout your marriage and you're too high inhib to miss on them, imagine the day your wife gets pregnant and the doctor tells you it's a girl, when you know that cuckery will be waiting for you for the next 20 years or more, imagine the day you'll see your sweet little angle lusting over chads and getting railed by them at parties every week or so, girls born in year 2000s are already sluts to chad cause of social media, now imagine how girls born in 2030 will be in year 2050, it's fucking over boyos.

The only thing you can compensate with is becoming high inhib as fuck and pump and dump them but that depends on how good looking you are of course.

JFL if you swallowed the blackpill then you will never be normal again for the rest of your life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, androidcel, Extra Chromosome and 8 others
:feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Ritalincel, Absi and 2 others
:feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, impure666, Insomniac and 1 other person
The blackpill blacked me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Ritalincel, RichardSpencel and 7 others
I was never normal to begin with so it's whatever.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, androidcel and impure666
Is this supposed to be a bad thing? :feelswhat:

It's a double edged sword but the positives overtakes the negatives only if you're chad.

Brutal black pill

It's a double edged sword but the positives overtakes the negatives only if you're chad.
My life was suffering before the black pill bro. Now I at least know why and can try to take an advantage of.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
Once you swallow the blackpill then say goodbye to your normal life, you will never blend in the crowd, you will never look at life from the perspective 90% of the world population looks at it, you will always find yourself dropping blackpills subconsciously here and there between people and they will think you're weird, you'll never start a family and look at your wife as the one and only cause she'll be throwing blackpills here and there throughout your marriage and you're too high inhib to miss on them, imagine the day your wife gets pregnant and the doctor tells you it's a girl, when you know that cuckery will be waiting for you for the next 20 years or more, imagine the day you'll see your sweet little angle lusting over chads and getting railed by them at parties every week or so, girls born in year 2000s are already sluts to chad cause of social media, now imagine how girls born in 2030 will be in year 2050, it's fucking over boyos.

The only thing you can compensate with is becoming high inhib as fuck and pump and dump them but that depends on how good looking you are of course.

JFL if you swallowed the blackpill then you will never be normal again for the rest of your life.
Fucking sad. I started to look at women in a way I never did before, just knowing every single girl in my highschool has tons of dudes lining up to text her, hundreds of followers and desperate older dudes. I even lost taste in relationships, theres no point in getting a gf now because it's all meaningless work. I still go thru my looksmax routine but I know whats waiting for me. People looking and complimenting, some girls dropping signs that I plainly ignore because there's no fucking point. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, impure666, Bluepill and 1 other person
theres no point in getting a gf now because it's all meaningless work

Based. I feel no sympathy for those who dare to call themselves blackpilled and still want to get into a relationship with a toilet.

• +1
Reactions: left2die and itsoverbuddyboyo
People looking and complimenting, some girls dropping signs

if there's girls in high school who are legitimately interested in you then go pipe that tight pussy my guy, you'll regret it once you're out of hs and most girls become shallow who chase chads cock blatantly.

I can't understand how can someone can be forever alone and not be blackpilled, like cucks on r/foreveralone. How much denial and mental gymnastics do you need for that

I can't understand how can someone can be forever alone and not be blackpilled, like cucks on r/foreveralone. How much denial and mental gymnastics do you need for that
balances me
if there's girls in high school who are legitimately interested in you then go pipe that tight pussy my guy, you'll regret it once you're out of hs and most girls become shallow who chase chads cock blatantly.
hopemaxxer

Based. I feel no sympathy for those who dare to call themselves blackpilled and still want to get into a relationship with a toilet.
the void never leaves you even if you're blackpilled. you can cope for so long
Fucking sad. I started to look at women in a way I never did before, just knowing every single girl in my highschool has tons of dudes lining up to text her, hundreds of followers and desperate older dudes. I even lost taste in relationships, theres no point in getting a gf now because it's all meaningless work. I still go thru my looksmax routine but I know whats waiting for me. People looking and complimenting, some girls dropping signs that I plainly ignore because there's no fucking point. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

:chad::banhammer:
My life was suffering before the black pill bro. Now I at least know why and can try to take an advantage of.
now you know that foids would rather fuck dogs than you. just be a dog broooooooooooooo
Brutal black pill
blacked.com

Last edited:
Pure suicidefuel. :feelswah::feelsrope:

The blackpill destroyed me.

Read every single word :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: impure666
Wouldnt have it any other way

id ur not a psl 8 then just ldar tbh. tours over boyo

You cant be friends with benefits in HS unless youre gigachad. I dont want a fucking relationship where I go to her locker and say dumb shit just for sex. Whats the fucking point anymore, everything is funny until youre left to kill yourself

very true, i've noticed im aspie about everybodys looks. wasn't like this before. also conscious about faking hapiness around people more where as before it was the bluepilled thing to do.