Kraken
Ok buddy, get the normies:
Break their facial bones to fix their mandible and maxilla
Put fillers, implants and weird plastic shit inside of their faces
Break their legs apart to gain 5 inches of height
Partecipate in insane coping mechanisms like water fasting

But most importantly...
Become misogynist and stop simping 3 PSL unfuckable lardarses

Imagine a bluepilled TikTok normie discovering mewing is useless cope bullshit and that the only solution to their subhumanity is this

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 5698, BrettyBoy and 3 others
Apprenticemind

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT and Mastermind
Tactical bumo

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
The issue isn't the people who will looksmax because those who want to improve their face will find this site one way or another
It's that it will point news attention to this site and cause legal issues for everyone involved(think of the sh00ting in Minecraft that brought incels to the public light)
as well as that foids will start to come here more often and make admin more annoying leading to the degeneration of the site
I think it should go private tbh before people start using black pill to describe everything in daily life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5698, BigBoy and 3 others
The issue isn't the people who will looksmax because those who want to improve their face will find this site one way or another
It's that it will point news attention to this site and cause legal issues for everyone involved(think of the sh00ting in Minecraft that brought incels to the public light)
as well as that foids will start to come here more often and make admin more annoying leading to the degeneration of the site
I think it should go private tbh before people start using black pill to describe everything in daily life
tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698 and IWILLMAKEIT
blackpill will never become mainstream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 10172, IWILLMAKEIT and 1 other person
blackpill will never become mainstream
It will
I speak as a zoomer that looksmaxxing is becoming more and more mainstream as the Internet and tiktok become more popular
JFL I almost had a heart attack when my friends started talking about LL
I just hope discord doesn't find out about this shit and make everything unfunny as usual

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Mastermind and Deleted member 7753
It will
I speak as a zoomer that looksmaxxing is becoming more and more mainstream as the Internet and tiktok become more popular
JFL I almost had a heart attack when my friends started talking about LL
I just hope discord doesn't find out about this shit and make everything unfunny as usual
if it ever get to the point of becoming mainstream the jews will shut off everything related to lookism at the blink of an eye. it will never become mainstream.

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
if it ever get to the point of becoming mainstream the jews will shut off everything related to lookism at the blink of an eye. it will never become mainstream.
JFL if you don't think half of zoomers are extremely anti jew
But it is going to become popular and then the Jews will ban these sites and mentions of the blackpill
The same thing that happened to inkwells

average person won't even go to the gym and lose weight, or take care of their skin, or take care of their balding

we really gonna expect them to get on roids, get arguably invasive osteotomies, eye surgery etc

• +1
Reactions: Shekelcel, Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 6095