The blackpill is the best thing to happen to me

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-cry-every-time-im-outta-here.3477/
Alright now after a month or more of feeling like shit, I've made a decision to ascend.
Blackpill is the biggest motivation i've had in life, knowing the truth will never be easy.
It is now officially time to ascend, I've got 1 year left until i Graduate from UNI,I have 5k GBP saved up, and will have an extra 5k by the time April comes (student maintenance loans) by then I will have 10K, paired with a part time job I will have some good money to ascend, hopefully canthoplasty and genioplasty.
This is it boyos, ascend or die trying.The only bad thing about the blackpill is that it's an addictive cycle, if everyone consumed it and then went to work ASAP instead of making posts we would all make it.
We all gonna make it brahs
0E54B02909FF56C6EDB0CB406A57EAC765AA420A

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, ZyzzReincarnate, iamgoingtomakeit and 5 others
Like I have said, you can't build over something already built; the blackpill has destroyed you and now it's time to build a new oneself with the new acquired truthful knowledge

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy and future chadlite
Gl bro personally I’m not going down the surgery line at all, don’t think I need it rlly, there are minor problems with my face, but just need to drop down on bf and Get aesthetic, prob roidmax which will cost but not much at all. how much in total are you going to spend, are you low bf or tryna Get down ? I personally kinda thank the blackpill/red for introducing me into about looks, although I’m not letting it turn me into some toxic person, just grinding through.

Gl bro personally I’m not going down the surgery line at all, don’t think I need it rlly, there are minor problems with my face, but just need to drop down on bf and Get aesthetic, prob roidmax which will cost but not much at all. how much in total are you going to spend, are you low bf or tryna Get down ? I personally kinda thank the blackpill/red for introducing me into about looks, although I’m not letting it turn me into some toxic person, just grinding through.
I'm at a low bodyfat, nothing extreme but enough to see my cheekbones and abs,
I'm gonna fix my cucky eyes and NCT with canthoplasty because i have big feminine eyes, and a sliding genioplasty for my recessed chin

I'm at a low bodyfat, nothing extreme but enough to see my cheekbones and abs,
I'm gonna fix my cucky eyes and NCT with canthoplasty because i have big feminine eyes, and a sliding genioplasty for my recessed chin

Go for it, one of the worst dealings is having a recessed chin luckily I don’t really have one at all, but it is so easily to spot out now, I have a classmate with a circle face or Jew face has one of the worst chins but other than that he’s not bad. I think if he did get that fixed he’d be a chadlite. All I can say is gl mane.

Go for it, one of the worst dealings is having a recessed chin luckily I don’t really have one at all, but it is so easily to spot out now, I have a classmate with a circle face or Jew face has one of the worst chins but other than that he’s not bad. I think if he did get that fixed he’d be a chadlite. All I can say is gl mane.
that's exactly my problem, i have a good browridge and cheekbones that stick out but my chin is small compared to them, small mm changes on a morph make me look way better

Yes dude the blackpill is good whether you decide to looksmax or not. I am currently sabing up whatever remains from my trustfund and have about 3k in bank. I have need at least 6k more till next year so I can get genio + ZSO ASAP. Then I will need to save up for rhinoplasty and jaw angle implants which will be the biggest game changers for me tbhtbh.

Last edited:
View attachment 3323
Yes dude the blackpill is good whether you decide to looksmax or not. I am currently sabing up whatever remains from my trustfund and have about 3k in bank. I have need at least 6k more till next year so I can get genio + ZSO ASAP. Then I will need to save up for rhinoplasty and jaw angle implants which will be the biggest game changers for me tbhtbh. Second year in uni checking in.
do you have any before after pics of ZSO?

do you have any before after pics of ZSO?
No unfortunately. I have to go to the surgeons office. But it is exactly the movement I need to get very good cheekbones, so I am confident they will be great.

https://looksmax.org/threads/i-cry-every-time-im-outta-here.3477/
Alright now after a month or more of feeling like shit, I've made a decision to ascend.
Blackpill is the biggest motivation i've had in life, knowing the truth will never be easy.
It is now officially time to ascend, I've got 1 year left until i Graduate from UNI,I have 5k GBP saved up, and will have an extra 5k by the time April comes (student maintenance loans) by then I will have 10K, paired with a part time job I will have some good money to ascend, hopefully canthoplasty and genioplasty.
This is it boyos, ascend or die trying.The only bad thing about the blackpill is that it's an addictive cycle, if everyone consumed it and then went to work ASAP instead of making posts we would all make it.
We all gonna make it brahs
0E54B02909FF56C6EDB0CB406A57EAC765AA420A
nice gif bro