the British pheno taking over the world

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
i swear women just adore this pheno, it cant be frauded

i will give you an "average" example, i quote average becasue this isnt average its 99.9th percentile. So even though hes a manlet skullcell he cannot be below a 6 on a global scale

notice his skull is below average, this is key...its what enables his anglo features superior genetics to shine through

its also anti narcy, what you gunna do when you cant chuck an implant on to try and look like this guy? rofl

another key feature, cannot be frauded - hordes of ethnics are now trying to bin their innate phenos. which is failoing other euro phenos especially meds. this pheno is unachievable for 99% of the population meaning its value has skyrocket'ed

the first guy looks like a jew

i will give you an "average" example, i quote average becasue this isnt average its 99.9th percentile. So even though hes a manlet skullcell he cannot be below a 6 on a global scale

notice his skull is below average, this is key...its what enables his anglo features superior genetics to shine through

its also anti narcy, what you gunna do when you cant chuck an implant on to try and look like this guy? rofl

View attachment 111296

another key feature, cannot be frauded - hordes of ethnics are now trying to bin their innate phenos. which is failoing other euro phenos especially meds. this pheno is unachievable for 99% of the population meaning its value has skyrocket'ed

View attachment 111298
Who the fuck is that shitskin?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: About2Rope and 2peasinapod

View attachment 111296

View attachment 111298

When the coping is to strong women want masculine dominant faces just cause you want to slay jb's doesn't mean everone wants to an actual person who would mog to hell and back is @sensen or
they want masculine chad's like this not those faked pretty boy kikes you want a masculine face like this unfortunately you cannot fraud a white look it's brutal

Attachments

• 1568309248871.png
    1568309248871.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 22
  • +1
Reactions: sensen and Deleted member 3043
When the coping is to strong women want masculine dominant faces just cause you want to slay jb's doesn't mean everone wants to an actual person who would mog to hell and back is @sensen or View attachment 111339 they want masculine chad's like this not those faked pretty boy kikes you want a masculine face like this unfortunately you cannot fraud a white look it's brutal

it's over for prettyboy

it's over for prettyboy

It literally never began for them unless they want jb's women in their 20's want masculine chads

this guy isnt masculine, he has a peanut skull, hes just anorexic and would look better fuller

his pheno is not ideal in the uk and his hairstyle screams narcy incell

you dont have the eye to spot superior genetics, you are consumed with looksmaxing and frauding you just look for sheep tier features like bone protrusion and low body fat

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and Angel
this guy isnt masculine, he has a peanut skull, hes just anorexic and would look better fuller

you dont have the eye to spot superior genetics, you are consumed with looksmaxing and frauding you just look for sheep tier features like bone protrusion and low body fat

Those make sense atleast a narrow cuck skull like this is not the ideal only thing saving him is elastin

That is kinds close to my pheno tbh. It would be lifefuel if those guys were goodlooking. They are just another random Joe to prime JBs

you are completely delusional

Those make sense atleast a narrow cuck skull like this is not the ideal only thing saving him is elastin
That narrow skull pretty boy mogs you into the black hole

im not anorexic, im 14% body fat
i just have large cheekbones, im 6"1 also.

lighting has impact on amount of hollowness

my skull isnt small either?

Party zygo2
Newdp

Last edited:
Why r u still alive then? You’re neither

Need a good place to die tbh but also the face it would change nothing were all eternal beings after all in a literal sense

Need a good place to die tbh but also the face it would change nothing were all eternal beings after all in a literal sense
I was jk. Don’t kill yourself man.

Just look the people who egt more likes on isntagram they are not british looking just lean,white,perfect hair,normal nose,normal lips,nice jaw,nice clothes thats the secret and also being over 6 feet

• +1
Reactions: Slob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back