The brother mog

fras

fras

The Giantslayer
Nothing is more vile. These two are full brothers, the younger one being the subhuman. (Joe Duplantier and Mario Duplantier)

9221670a6d7c2ef22d3eae004d869a57.jpg

gojira.jpg

images

Mario-Duplantier-Gojira-Promo-Picture.jpg
HR-Gojira-LouderThanLife-30Sep2017-2538_xgaplus.jpg

Just grow out the beard lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
Genetic recombination is brutal.

Nothing is more vile. These two are full brothers, the younger one being the subhuman. (Joe Duplantier and Mario Duplantier)

9221670a6d7c2ef22d3eae004d869a57.jpg

gojira.jpg

images

Mario-Duplantier-Gojira-Promo-Picture.jpg
HR-Gojira-LouderThanLife-30Sep2017-2538_xgaplus.jpg
pct vs nct

Is there anything more Rope inducing then having a good looking sibling?
Knowing that you could have been them and having it held over your head for life always being known as the ugly brother
Feels good being an only child

Genetic recombination is brutal.

I'm always torn between believing in genetics vs development and I always find different results in my research, but I can't believe that this is caused by genetics alone. The fact that a dude like the older brother was able to be produced by the parents should proof that they are at least high quality enough to be considered average. Now how does an utter subhuman like the younger brother happen, when both his parents mog him? In cases like these I highly believe the developmental/environmental theory, in that he probably lived a shitty lifestyle (in part likely caused by low T), while his brother just did everything better. Age of the parents and loss of DNA quality also plays a huge role though probably.

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
Both look like utter shit, and dont post this bs in the looksmaxxing section son.