The cause of inhibition

UltraExtremeIntense

UltraExtremeIntense

It’s time
Inhibition is the result of fear of social rejection and oneself being controlled by their sexuality.

Fear from being rejected or ostracised by the pack is an innate human fear. It’s a method to ensure protection because of strength in numbers

When you lose this fear, you become unstoppable. You do what you want because you are not afraid to be alone.

I will elaborate on sexuality in my next post.

tldr fear of being alone is what stops us doing what we want because of the fear it will make us ostracised from the group or in the modern day society. If you are comfortable being truly alone, you will have no inhibition.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Currycellmate, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
no, its cause you shoot up cortisol when rejected whcih is bad

• +1
Reactions: Demir and heroinfather
It’s caused by being subhuman

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kobecel, DarknLost, AspiringChad and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and The Dude Abides
I've been highinhib since I can remember

The cause is your subhuman genes

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
even zyzz said "when youre a fucking shredded sick cunt, you can get away with everything bro"
you need to be good looking or tall and shredded to low inhibmax cuz no matter what u do, people will respect u or think youre funny. if youre some ugly fat cunt doing whatever u want, you will be laughed at

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FailedNormie, kobecel, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
Not a single word. XD

So what do we do about it???

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
Tldr almost as big as the post jfl didnt read

Tldr almost as big as the post jfl didnt read
IQ:0 it’s literally one paragraph if you can’t be arsed to read that you’re just as bad as illiterate niggers at that point
So what do we do about it???
U exercise low inhib slowly, start small and work your way up. One way which works for me is stop filtering your thoughts and what you say. I’m more honest with people than I used to be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and Deleted member 685
IQ:0 it’s literally one paragraph if you can’t be arsed to read that you’re just as bad as illiterate niggers at that point

U exercise low inhib slowly, start small and work your way up. One way which works for me is stop filtering your thoughts and what you say. I’m more honest with people than I used to be.
Should I make female friends to desensitize myself from it? Like if I talk more to girls even if it's just for friends I'll probably communicate better with them and they won't come over alien. Maybe I should just meet with girls just to get friendzones so when I do actually talk to a girl I like I'll be more confident and less nervous/aspie

• +1
Should I make female friends to desensitize myself from it? Like if I talk more to girls even if it's just for friends I'll probably communicate better with them and they won't come over alien. Maybe I should just meet with girls just to get friendzones so when I do actually talk to a girl I like I'll be more confident and less nervous/aspie
It’s a good idea and boosts your NT status to normalfags. Besides the presence of women is just nice anyway. Over time if you practice talking to women casually you will also be better romantically as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It’s a good idea and boosts your NT status to normalfags. Besides the presence of women is just nice anyway. Over time if you practice talking to women casually you will also be better romantically as well.
Thanks alot. Checked

• +1
post solutions or it's nothing new

post solutions or it's nothing new
Gradually practice being lowinhib, things that would get you rejected or derided. Or just simply speaking your mind. Many people filter their thoughts too much before they something. If you say things that are less controversial at first then slowly ramp it up, at one point you will be willing to say anything as you have got rid of any fear of repercussions.

Further get big because then no one is going to want to mess with you. If someone tells you shut up and then you say ‘what was that mate do you want to get slapped?’ They’re going to be less likely to retaliate.

If you say things that are less controversial at first then slowly ramp it up, at one point you will be willing to say anything as you have got rid of any fear of repercussions.

Seems more a way to look aspie

didnt read keep crying

Seems more a way to look aspie
No it makes you seem more confident and open. Of course don’t say stuff like ‘despite making up only 13% of the population’ or ‘did you know that the media is controlled by the jews’. No you have to be NT
didnt read keep crying
Didn’t read also added a tldr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795

dindt read lmao

Don't be ugly is the only solution. Anything else is cope

cause is being ugly