The cause of pencil neck

Soontm

Soontm

Silver
If you have the Syndrom of your face appearing wider than your neck its not your undertrained neck but in 99% of cases its a forward Head posture.

Everybody should Aspire to get a perfect Head posture which means a almost perfectly straight neck. If i do this i get channing tatum tier neck to head Ratio. ( ok im exagerrating but i look like a jock basically and i stopped neck Training months ago) but if i slack with posture i get blackops2cel tier Head to neck Ratio.

If you examine Celebrities that got that huge neck you will Discover that they all have a straight af neck no curvature like in most guys nowadays. Examples: channing tatum, marlon texeira, noah centino.

This doesnt mean neck Training is useless. Imo the bigger the neck the better. But a perfect neck/Head posture can boost you instantly.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9568, Nibba and 4 others
It's because of fucking electronic devices
smartphone neck syndrome

It's because of fucking electronic devices
smartphone neck syndrome

Yes thats Why we looksmaxxer are One Step ahead of normies and know how to mitigate what the envoirenment is doing to us while normies get worse looking every day

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
know how to mitigate what the envoirenment is doing to us
not really. We have already been fucked over by the environment from a long time

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
If you have the Syndrom of your face appearing wider than your neck its not your undertrained neck but in 99% of cases its a forward Head posture.

Everybody should Aspire to get a perfect Head posture which means a almost perfectly straight neck. If i do this i get channing tatum tier neck to head Ratio. ( ok im exagerrating but i look like a jock basically and i stopped neck Training months ago) but if i slack with posture i get blackops2cel tier Head to neck Ratio.

If you examine Celebrities that got that huge neck you will Discover that they all have a straight af neck no curvature like in most guys nowadays. Examples: channing tatum, marlon texeira, noah centino.

This doesnt mean neck Training is useless. Imo the bigger the neck the better. But a perfect neck/Head posture can boost you instantly.
One of the main reasons I sleep on the floor and keep beautiful posture. Realised this shit the other day and was shaken like a leaf. You’re literally becoming more subhuman every time you keep your head down for long periods of time

One of the main reasons I sleep on the floor and keep beautiful posture. Realised this shit the other day and was shaken like a leaf. You’re literally becoming more subhuman every time you keep your head down for long periods of time

A little Bit extreme. I personally couldnt do it. But i can see this creating extreme results. (In a positive way) You are basically hard chin tucking for Hours! Keep us updated boyo

A little Bit extreme. I personally couldnt do it. But i can see this creating extreme results. (In a positive way) You are basically hard chin tucking for Hours! Keep us updated boyo
Will do. I’ve been doing it for a few weeks but still used pillows keeping my head in this position unknowingly so hopefully it will be fully fixed in the coming weeks.

so, you just keep your neck straight while trying to look down (chin tuck) as hard as possible? '

makes sense that bad posture makes for incels... if you were low rank male you would probably be staring at the ground to avoid eye contact.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
so, you just keep your neck straight while trying to look down (chin tuck) as hard as possible? '

makes sense that bad posture makes for incels... if you were low rank male you would probably be staring at the ground to avoid eye contact.

You missunderstood you dont walk around whole day with a chin Tuck. Because it looks retarded and creates Double chin. Chin Tuck is more like a exercise you do at home to fix underlying Problem. You can create a straight neck and with the right Rotation of your head you look graceful without Double chin. Most people Think you Need to pull your shoulder blades back for straight body posture but thats wrong. Imagine it more like Rotating your chest upwards. Keep that and try to straighten your neck and look forward. Your neck should be moved back a Bit allowing your head to be perfectly above your body not forward without creating a retarded look.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and Renaissance.Chad
Bad facial developement also causes/makes you more prone to bad head posture.

99% of people have a face that's wider than their fucking neck. If you unironically believe in the 'neckpill', visit Gandy immediately.

If your neck is fucking you over, it's because it's too long, not that it's too narrow. And you can't do shit about it if it's too long.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
99% of people have a face that's wider than their fucking neck. If you unironically believe in the 'neckpill', visit Gandy immediately.

If your neck is fucking you over, it's because it's too long, not that it's too narrow. And you can't do shit about it if it's too long.
Long neck is good retard

• +1
When you lack forward growth youll stick your head out because its blocing your airway at the correct posture

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and Deleted member 466
This, but direct neck workout once or twice a week never hurts.

As long as it is thick and proportional to the rest of your body.
What I meant
flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

Sleep without a pillow for good posture. Or McKenzie chin tuck

Question about this;

If you had forward head posture during development, was the neck not able to develop or does it just appear thinner when its forwarded?

One of the best sleeps I ever had was on the hard floor of a friend's house. Fell asleep on my back, woke 8 hours later still on my back without having woken up once. So refreshed.
Everyone mentions McKenzie tucks on forums like this but has anyone read his book? I just realized I have it, picked it up on Amazon a few years ago. The tucks are only part of it - there's a whole bunch of exercises to fix your neck and develop good posture.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
One of the best sleeps I ever had was on the hard floor of a friend's house. Fell asleep on my back, woke 8 hours later still on my back without having woken up once. So refreshed.
Everyone mentions McKenzie tucks on forums like this but has anyone read his book? I just realized I have it, picked it up on Amazon a few years ago. The tucks are only part of it - there's a whole bunch of exercises to fix your neck and develop good posture.
There came a point when I realised the Mike Mew's words weren't the Holy Bible, and at that point I was enlightened. No longer do I stand for 20 minutes on end with my chin tucked into my neck like a Turkey. It helps to begin with but some of the guys on here just need to fix the underlying thing: shitty posture. Since sleeping on the floor and not being a sedentary bitch, no longer do I walk like an incel and I totally frauded chadlite status with some babes yesterday because of it. It's the same thing as having a balanced diet. Just don't let shit like work turn you into the hunchback of Notre Dame and then you're good to go.

which book? he has a few

It because low test, hence why males have thicker neck and trap muscles than females

• +1