The Chad Essence

UltraExtremeIntense

UltraExtremeIntense

It’s time
I have a theory that some features are needed for the Chad Essence. Without them, one cannot ascend to a chad. These chads below all contain the Chad essence despite some flaws.

Especially in the second picture, he has feminine eyes and a weak chin. Yet he still remains a chad, why? Is it harmony? I can't figure it out. This curry unlocked the chad essence and I believe it maybe helpful in understanding.

Bones

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, heroinfather, DeformAspergerCel and 3 others
Pic 2 and 5 are gl,rest are ogres.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, SeiGun, Autist and 1 other person
How do you know the second guy has a weak chin? It's not visible in the pic.

Compact midface and good glabella

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and UltraExtremeIntense
Stallone is a sex symbol and Ronaldo I don't think needs explaining.
Stallone is a down syndrome roidcel and if that first pic is ronaldo he mustve looksmaxxed hard during his early years.

View attachment 41703
Especially in the second picture, he has feminine eyes and a weak chin. Yet he still remains a chad, why? Is it harmony? I can't figure it out.

What?
This dude has not any of flaws you are talking about. Eyes have a great shape, good brows, curly hair + green eyes make wet every girls. Good jaw, big lips and... chin is weak? I don't think so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
What?
This dude has not any of flaws you are talking about. Eyes have a great shape, good brows, curly hair + green eyes make wet every girls. Good jaw, big lips and... chin is weak? I don't think so.
The shape? They're quite round which is not ideal. His jaw is great im not denying that,his chin is also tall and fairly wide. But it doesn't look it has much protrusion.
What?
I think lips must contribute to the chad essence.

The shape? They're quite round which is not ideal. His jaw is great im not denying that,his chin is also tall and fairly wide. But it doesn't look it has much protrusion.

Eyes are good, not perfect, but above average. btw i look better the pics and actually they are too big and round, but sure are not flaws.
Mostly they look feminine cause of the long eyelashes.

• +1
Stallone is a down syndrome roidcel and if that first pic is ronaldo he mustve looksmaxxed hard during his early years.
Romaldo did looksmax, but his base was impressive to start with. Stallone may look a bit strange but I've heard people say he's good lucking and believe his eyes are 'unique'
Eyes are good, not perfect, but above average. btw i look better the pics and actually they are too big and round, but sure are not flaws.
Mostly they look feminine cause of the long eyelashes.
Eyelashes are a halo, I wouldn't say it detracts in anyway.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
We are really moving backwards here lol
I tought this had been discussed on lookism for a decade. What do you need to be a Chad? There is so much that goes into it. Facial harmony, phenotype, projecting, bone structure, fhwr sometimes, skin, low bf, sharp feautures, good coloring good eyebrows good nose good mouth area, good skull size, Chisled jaw sometimes, feminine feuatures?, hair sometimes, not allways necessarily. Symmetry to a small degree, high t development, sexual dismorphism, golden ratios mainfested in face, equal thirds (not always). Wide palate (not allways). Good teeth, cute sometimes big eyes/small eyes/deep set eyes hunter eyes, oval shaped eyes. Absolutely everything matters but you don't allways need everything to make a Chad. Forexample preetyboys with good harmony can get away with lesser bone mass, and high jaw angles, and smaller skulls, weak chins. High t looking Chads can get away with higher bf, or not amazing harmony. Someone with amazing feautures and good bones can get away with not having equal thirds or good harmony Absolutely everything matters and everytime you see a face your brain takes everything into account to judge that persons value, generally speaking you look for health indicators and indicators of good genes. A chad can have some good thing going for his face and some bad things going on. There is no single thing making a person attractive or unattractive but you look at everything and diffrent things works for diffrent people. And all these lookism theories trying to summarize looks to one thing are stupid because you can allways find someone disproving it. (Dumb lookism theories that supposedly allways equals good looks: fhwr, tallface, bone mass, high t, compact midface, phenotype, maxilla) you cant summarize these things attraction is just to incredibly complicated.

Edit: Im aware there are thousand more things i could've mentioned here but the point is still the same

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 245, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
Bug eyes, recessed chin, recessed maxilla, crooked teeth, weird ears, uneven lips, short face, shit mid-face, no face harmony, buccinator hypertrophy and all that

That's what you need to become chad.

I have a theory that some features are needed for the Chad Essence. Without them, one cannot ascend to a chad. These chads below all contain the Chad essence despite some flaws.View attachment 41702View attachment 41703View attachment 41704
Especially in the second picture, he has feminine eyes and a weak chin. Yet he still remains a chad, why? Is it harmony? I can't figure it out. This curry unlocked the chad essence and I believe it maybe helpful in understanding.View attachment 41706View attachment 41707
Its literally just not having a round face and having a V shape to it. Look from the cheekbones from the chin on pics 2 and 5 and youll see there are these lines which make any man masculine. That and good hair grooming

Jfl @ calling Stallone good looking in that picture,
He looks like everything doctor Mew despises

I remember when Ronaldo came to Manchester Utd and the girls at college were going on about how "fit" and "hot" he was.. despite being a skinny looking framecel with braces.

We are really moving backwards here lol
I tought this had been discussed on lookism for a decade. What do you need to be a Chad? There is so much that goes into it. Facial harmony, phenotype, projecting, bone structure, fhwr sometimes, skin, low bf, sharp feautures, good coloring good eyebrows good nose good mouth area, good skull size, Chisled jaw sometimes, feminine feuatures?, hair sometimes, not allways necessarily. Symmetry to a small degree, high t development, sexual dismorphism, golden ratios mainfested in face, equal thirds (not always). Wide palate (not allways). Good teeth, cute sometimes big eyes/small eyes/deep set eyes hunter eyes, oval shaped eyes. Absolutely everything matters but you don't allways need everything to make a Chad. Forexample preetyboys with good harmony can get away with lesser bone mass, and high jaw angles, and smaller skulls, weak chins. High t looking Chads can get away with higher bf, or not amazing harmony. Someone with amazing feautures and good bones can get away with not having equal thirds or good harmony Absolutely everything matters and everytime you see a face your brain takes everything into account to judge that persons value, generally speaking you look for health indicators and indicators of good genes. A chad can have some good thing going for his face and some bad things going on. There is no single thing making a person attractive or unattractive but you look at everything and diffrent things works for diffrent people. And all these lookism theories trying to summarize looks to one thing are stupid because you can allways find someone disproving it. (Dumb lookism theories that supposedly allways equals good looks: fhwr, tallface, bone mass, high t, compact midface, phenotype, maxilla) you cant summarize these things attraction is just to incredibly complicated.

Edit: Im aware there are thousand more things i could've mentioned here but the point is still the same

89 trillion IQ post

I hate reading low IQ posts and theories that reduce physical attractivness down to a single feature. "hurr durr you're incel because you lack a few mm on your jawline".

• +1
Reactions: HereForReasons and The Dude Abides
The answer: genes