The Circle of Life - the rise and fall of monogamy

Founder CEO CTO

Founder CEO CTO

Iron
Hi all, I just published an article about how monogamy has been part of human reproductive strategy for a millennia but is in decline today and the ramification of this decline. I think this community will find it interesting and I hope that you learn something new. It is not meant to be a hard science / research paper but more of a quick commentary.

My overarching goal for this article is to be able to talk with men that are wanting to improve their dating lives and learn about the parts of the dating process they struggle the most with. I like the culture in this forum, people like you are open to self improvement and reflection which is awesome. If you know any other good communities for me to reach out to please let me know.

• +1
Reactions: Elgoblino, Deleted member 1680, sensen and 3 others
Interesting subject. I will definitely check this out (y)

@Stingray Quick question, do you think it's alright for this post to be on this board or should I move it to OffTopic?

@Stingray Quick question, do you think it's alright for this post to be on this board or should I move it to OffTopic?
Ehh I don't think the mods will hassle you. Compared to some of the stuff that gets posted in this section it is positively on topic.

• +1
Reactions: Founder CEO CTO
Worst thing that could happen is this post getting moved from section to section so dont worry

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Hi all, I just published an article about how monogamy has been part of human reproductive strategy for a millennia but is in decline today and the ramification of this decline. I think this community will find it interesting and I hope that you learn something new. It is not meant to be a hard science / research paper but more of a quick commentary.

My overarching goal for this article is to be able to talk with men that are wanting to improve their dating lives and learn about the parts of the dating process they struggle the most with. I like the culture in this forum, people like you are open to self improvement and reflection which is awesome. If you know any other good communities for me to reach out to please let me know.

Niggaread

Looking forward to reading your article. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the mega thread I started on another forum with a similar theme as this one, but I have already undergone three plastic surgery procedures (custom chin and midface implants, submental lipectomy) with the goal of becoming as attractive of a male as possible. Currently in the planning stages for several more procedures, including three procedures that will be performed during the same surgical appointment with the goal of literally transforming my eye area, and a custom-designed wraparound jaw implant.

@SurgerySoon Thank you for your interest! I'm new to the Looksmax community so I'm not familiar with any popular threads. What forum are you talking about? That's very interesting, you're definitely one of the guys that I'd like to speak with regarding the circumstances in your life that made you choose plastic surgery. Would you be willing to have a quick chat on that topic?

@SurgerySoon Thank you for your interest! I'm new to the Looksmax community so I'm not familiar with any popular threads. What forum are you talking about? That's very interesting, you're definitely one of the guys that I'd like to speak with regarding the circumstances in your life that made you choose plastic surgery. Would you be willing to have a quick chat on that topic?
Hes talking about the forum lookism.net a older looksmaxing forum
This was his thread

• +1
Reactions: Founder CEO CTO

Hi; as the poster below stated (and linked to), the other site is lookism.net. I would be happy to chat with you; as a guy in his early 30's who has never received even a hint of validation from girls and is rushing to looksmax as aggressively as possible to preserve and exploit any hope of experiencing something that resembles the "Chad" lifestyle before it's too late, I think I can provide a unique perspective on looksmaxxing. Feel free to PM me at your convenience.

can't believe I read it all... I was just gonna check it out for 1 second come back and here and say "not one word" but good job op your essay is all informative and well written you caught my attention right away

@SurgerySoon I can't seem to find the PM button, just the post on profile one.

@Tyrionlannistercel I'm glad you enjoyed the article, would you be willing to have a quick chat about your dating life and looksmaxing?

@SurgerySoon I can't seem to find the PM button, just the post on profile one.

@Tyrionlannistercel I'm glad you enjoyed the article, would you be willing to have a quick chat about your dating life and looksmaxing?

I'll go ahead and send you a PM.

A direct result of the cultural Marxist social experiment of feminism which contributed to the decimation of pair-bonding.

Let's just face the facts, Western women generally are damaged goods. They're no go's. They generally have daddy issues, they're narcissistic, have delusions of grandeur, and they barely have any valuable skills.

Let the western women die as lonely cat lady spinsters; still single, childless and buying kitty litter in bulk.

A used up, overly ripened, rotten piece of flesh from her 20's, that has spun around the carousel enough times to hear the squeaking sound of her legs when opening: to a washed up soul from her careerist 30's with dead eggs, to become a smoking crater that was the promise of a young beautiful woman destined to pass on some of the best genes humanity has produced.

What a waste.

why is this shit in "looksmaxxing" and not in "off topic" ?