The civilization restart is imminent

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist
The cycle for this modern world is about to come full circle, we will see society completely collapse within 2 years guaranteed or maybe even less. What are you doing to prepare? What will you do after the societal reset?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 7776 and 7 others
The final redpill is that there will be no societal collapse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, johncruz12345, Lorsss and 18 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Lorsss, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
keep coping
things will continue as they are and/or progressively get worse and eventually nobody will see anything wrong with society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Warlow, Lorsss and 9 others
Keep fear mongering bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 7823 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl
success because you need to succeed after collapse

over for u, when it happens you will be turned into a sex slave by the gangs roaming the streets.
is this some gay projection of yours? Being turned into little white sissy sex slave for blakc kings enioyment?

>generic statement
>massive time frame
>overly dramatic claims
Yep, it's non-theologically based prophesy time!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 7823 and 3 others
is this some gay projection of yours? Being turned into little white sissy sex slave for blakc kings enioyment?
lmao is that what you have on your mind? you want that BBC don't you boi?

>generic statement
>massive time frame
>overly dramatic claims
Yep, it's non-theologically based prophesy time!
Sorry bro greentext doesn't work here, you have to go back

lmao is that what you have on your mind? you want that BBC don't you boi?
Im black so used to the BBC white boi
if anything me and my hood niggas gonna be busting nut after nut into your little white ass

• JFL
Reactions: Soulrack
Im black so used to the BBC white boi
if anything me and my hood niggas gonna be busting nut after nut into your little white ass

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
maxmendietta

I myself have a 10 inch black cleaver but there aint no shame in a small dick you feel me homie? If my hood nigga aint packing it dont mean he cant be part of the gang who cares if dem black queens cum or nah

• JFL
Kali Yuga

• +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous, EckhartTollemaxx and Soulrack
This stage of the game is ending soon. All of you soulless & anyone below a level 5 will be harvested.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
The cycle for this modern world is about to come full circle, we will see society completely collapse within 2 years guaranteed or maybe even less. What are you doing to prepare? What will you do after the societal reset?
Okay mr tin foil hat

Absolutely nothing will change keep coping and waitng until you're a miserable oldcel and nobody gives a shit about your senile ramblings about collapse, meanwhile chads are banging bitches left and right and loving life and incels are looksmaxxing to ascend in time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Soulrack
The final redpill is that there will be no societal collapse
You truly must be negative IQ if you believe this society controlled by the top 0.1% will ever colapse. 99% of people are just sheep following their owner

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Looking at historical examples you would think so but given the rise of technology, I doubt it.

A financial collapse will happen and then the Communist will " swoop " in to save us

Source: read the birth of the Soviet Union and France ( modern day )

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
well this is predicted by hinduism. there is a cycle of 4 yugas,and society gets worse as time goes on. we're in the final yuga, the worst one, and all sinful things and people will be destroyed so that we can go forward to the first and greatest yuga.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Soulrack, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
Modern technology will destroy humanity

• +1
source: bro trust me

well this is predicted by hinduism. there is a cycle of 4 yugas,and society gets worse as time goes on. we're in the final yuga, the worst one, and all sinful things and people will be destroyed so that we can go forward to the first and greatest yuga.
How long do these periods last?

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss
How long do these periods last?
the scriptures mention each period being shorter than the one before it so the period we are in now is the shortest. it also says that they are thousands of years long, but i interpret it as being thousands of years in the scale of the universe, but not that long in the scale of humanity itself, and we can sort of draw these distinctions between the yugas in human history as well. so my belief is that kali yuga will end soon, maybe in a couple decades

Delusional

Nothing will happen nigga, we are not approaching the end of times.

The NWO is using the corona hoax to take over the world, take away everyone's freedoms, destroy the economy and turn us all into slaves...There will be a few very rich people at the top and everyone else will be poor...

Delusional

Nothing will happen nigga, we are not approaching the end of times.
Didn't say it is the end times, only that this civilization we have is running on borrowed time and it is going to collapse hard, taking a lot of things with it. A new civilization will be created inevitably.

By the time this actually happens I'll already have died so what do I care? I already feel unrestrained hypergamy's effects on my quality of life (utter shit) so it's not like it could get worse for me

I won't do shit nigga