The creation of the CB

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You cringe at my content cause you can't relate to it because you haven't been through what I did.
I don't cringe, that's for normies with inhibition, but like we are banding the incels together (or un your case, extreme autismo)

• +1
I don't cringe, that's for normies with inhibition, but like we are banding the incels together (or un your case, extreme autismo)
If you band with incels you make yourself more of a loser

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Yes you should band with them and fake everything and slay stacy pussy

Have you ever loved?
I already do It, I'm a sociopath, but I ain't being pure and real with them

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Your group is shit @averageblokecel
Even @blackopstruecel rejected y'all

• +1
  • +1
This site is what it is mate. My hope was that a lookism/improvement site done by the .me people would be more effective than the rest of them, but at best this is a cleaner and faster lookism, which is a fair improvement.

Any site that openly encourages non-whitepill/blackpill improvement (also true to an extent of whitepill/blackpill improvement!) will always attract bragging chads, sex havers, and worst... women. I'm glad mods have made this a female-free area, but the other two really drag this site down. This place is not for incels, at all. The woman-free zone is the only reason I even bother to view it other than I trust (mostly) sarge and the other moderation team.

You might counter with, "Well Storm, these people obviously have succeeded, we should let them teach us here!". That is such a redpilled shitty idea, and if you believe that, you are not blackpilled/whitepilled. Most of the successful people here were BORN good looking, tall, NT, etc. They didn't looksmax through whitepill-verified methods... they were born good looking! How can that help us?

Imagine having a girlfriend, yet still perusing incelopshere/blackpill/lookism forums for hours a day. You have actual access to titties and crotch, love, affection, validation, and everything that comes with it. Why are you even here? Go back to kikebook and brag to your high school friends.
And it still rings true, I’m gonna steal this post