The current state of this site. (And its members)

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
I have noticed the negativity and "blackpills" of some of the members and I really don't see the benefit of being here for some time anymore.

Some prime examples:

A) "Oh, Fatman actually started to attract 5.5-6.0 IRL girl(s)?"

-Fuck him, he hasnt ascended by slaying models!

B) "Fatman fixed his fucked up after 70lbs weight loss body?"

- Fuck it, his body is still shit. He needs roids and ruin his natural test production!

I would have left this site a long time ago but Im trying to help some people and proove them wrong. Anyway most of these guys are incels so you cant take advice from them.

I just feel bad for these people, they can't really understand how real life works and are too strict with themselves.

Anyway here are some of the things ill comeback in the future and some advice for people.

I have reached my goals since starting this site so I no longer require to be on this site for current period of time.

For users:

@Nibba ill actually give your program a try, I seem to have do a few extra exercises and its working on time

@androidcel - You need a positive social circle, and possibly reaching 4psl if possible. Then you are good

@Intel.Imperitive your biterness is sad, but I still wish you all the luck you want with slaying

@BornAgainChad If you want ill give you my discord or something and we can keep in contact

@Psychonaut take a break and go outside, it will do you good. Otherwise you seem cool

@blackoutwhitein - best of luck with weight loss. We all are counting on you

@freakofnature Good luck with ascending, I reached my goal of getting what I want and what I came to this site for

@StudyHacks - Your mind has become repulsive but I wish you do well. Thanks for the lifting advice aswell.

@Phad You know where to find me, we can have a chat once for sure

@badromance Gymaxxing would really fix your issues with dating avg women imo, your tall so thats a plus

@dotacel I have you on discord but you were def one of my fav right with @mojopin @BornAgainChad and a few others.

@Curious0 I definitly think lifting will benefit you a lot

@nattycel I like you

@11gaijin a good mod, really good. I might return when I post new pics of the ltr if it all works out.

@itsOVER all I can say if your still reading this, congrats on the kids and I improved my body enough for that pic to be outdated

@mybrainabusesme even tho you have bitter mentality sometimes, I still like your posts

@future chadlite You are really toxic and too repulsive but I still wish you good luck.

@Dude420 I damn love your details, good luck on the book

@Lifewasted If you need ill give you my contact details, you are one of the most smartest and straight forward guys here

@VST - Thanks for pointing my zygos, never knew that and really made my day tbh

Ill leave it in the comments if I forgot someone

And no, Im not returning back tommorow. Im gone for atleast next 2-3 months or so with a new body transformation.

Fucking thousands and thousands of models was not my goal, it was getting a LTR and it seems I looksmaxxed hard enough to get one really.

Remember guys, Tempus Fugit

Best of luck.

-Fatman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Swagwaffle, Mansnob and 12 others
Didn't read lol

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, GoonCel and brother
gl man

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
I like you too man don't go.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
bye

• +1
Reactions: brother
  • +1
Oh yeah felix, I like you a lot too. I wish you best of luck, you were here since the start.
am I mixing you up with someone or did u leave earlier with this type of thread, but came back after a week or so

i actually hope u can stay off this site, it aint easy

• +1
Reactions: brother and androidcel
am I mixing you up with someone or did u leave earlier with this type of thread, but came back after a week or so

i actually hope u can stay off this site, it aint easy

I made a vow to leave a month ago but coudnt keep it. If I return sooner than a month or 2, I will ask @11gaijin to ban me.

• +1
It's funny, of all the users on this site, you're only one of the few that actually did something about his situation instead of shitposting and LDARing like everyone else seems to do on this website. And that, to me, is simply amazing. Not only have you made a real positive change and turned your life around, but you've also inspired others to start living a healthier lifestyle and care for their bodies. I am one of them.

Thanks to you, I am in the process of doing the same.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and FatmanO
Don’t be gone for long :feelsmage::banhammer:

I made a vow to leave a month ago but coudnt keep it. If I return sooner than a month or 2, I will ask @11gaijin to ban me.
Good luck bra. I wish I could leave this site forever, but my life sucks atm. I have no one but myself so I need this cope

• +1
Your motivation and determination are admirable. Tbh I'm envious of you who got to know the truth of lookism and redpill before 20 without being too absorbed into it. I wish I had been this lucky.

Good luck with your oneitis then.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, FatmanO and androidcel
It's funny, of all the users on this site, you're only one of the few that actually did something about his situation instead of shitposting and LDARing like everyone else seems to do on this website. And that, to me, is simply amazing. Not only have you made a real positive change and turned your life around, but you've also inspired others to start living a healthier lifestyle and care for their bodies. I am one of them.

Thanks to you, I am in the process of doing the same.
Im happy to hear that. Most people rather complain as its a lot easier and say: Whats the point of looksmaxxing if your no chad?
Thing is, chad is ussaly one in one hundred or even one in thousand in come cases.

Most people try to slay hot girls and thinking itll achieve something, but in reality not really.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and AntiSocial-Fakecel
:feelsbadman: Don't worry felixia, I'm here:feelshmm:
AD9485F6 FCF7 4559 A9A4 339FB5E10E24

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, androidcel and Deleted member 281
  • +1
Reactions: badromance, brother and androidcel
OP wants validation on this site. He is acting like an entitled kid. He wants us to praise and worship him because a girl asked him a random question. "Oh FatMan you're such a slayer, congrats." But since people aren't doing that, they are bitter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, Ropemaxing and badromance
OP wants validation on this site. He is acting like an entitled kid. He wants us to praise and worship him because a girl asked him a random question. "Oh FatMan you're such a slayer, congrats." But since people aren't doing that, they are bitter.
I noticed this too ngl, but he‘s not the only one. I see alot of that type here on this site

• +1
Op is incel if you didn't know, also check his lookism post history. It's full of delusion and coping.

• +1
I noticed this too ngl, but he‘s not the only one. I see alot of that type here on this site
Yeah but at least first do something that's wort praising. Not even a date or flirting. Just a girl talking to you in a completely non sexual way.
Op is incel if you didn't know, also check his lookism post history. It's full of delusion and coping.
But he says he ATTRACTS women

wanted to make a thread about this ugly face
HmTddln.jpg

but then noticed you tagged me.

how can you cope with this face?

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, brother and androidcel
Another decent person leaving. This site’s going on the shitter.

• +1
looksmax will never be pure looksmaxing because mods cry about hentai and rape genre (in hentai) LMFAO

if this is masculine forum then no need feminine rules

niggers

@blackoutwhitein ur up next :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
hentai is disgusting

• +1
Another decent person leaving. This site’s going on the shitter.
Now you understand what happened to lookism : only the rats are still there

Every loooksmaxing site is bound to finish like this anyway

• +1
HmTddln.jpg

If it makes you feel any better there's this girl intrested in me, she is pretty tall 6' but she is facially 5.5-6 and good bodywise. She is intrested in dating me so you don't have to worry about that.

I wish you a lot of luck too, might post pics in a few months IF I come back.

• +1
If it makes you feel any better there's this girl intrested in me, she is pretty tall 6' but she is facially 5.5-6 and good bodywise. She is intrested in dating me so you don't have to worry about that.

post pic

HmTddln.jpg

Funny how all you can do is bash other people, yet I never see you posting a face.
I smell insecurity.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and Wiseman
  • +1
Reactions: brother and Mewcel
Stop giving a fuck what other people think of you. Most people here and irl are miserable in one way or an other. Even the guys on here that date and occasionally hookup with women, are so insecure about about their flaws or not being the best, that they lash out to anyone who's life is improving.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Stop giving a fuck what other people think of you. Most people here and irl are miserable in one way or an other. Even the guys on here that date and occasionally hookup with women, are so insecure about about their flaws or not being the best, that they lash out to anyone who's life is improving.
I tried helping here, but its just something you can't fix. I will just stop responding to bitter people now, take a break and live my life to fullest. If you want my instagram contact me btw

• +1

Then what are you doing? If she is interested in dating you then you should go out with her, fuck her and POST about that. Instead you are posting about another girl who asks you some stupid question and then tag it as SUCCESS. Why do you have to come back with these, see I have xyz women "interested" in me. They're low iq. "Hey there is this 6ft 6PSL woman who wants to date me even though she mogs me PSL wise. We haven't had sex or even a date. She wants to date me but I will spend time on an incel forum on the weekend instead of going out with her." LMAO just stop the cope :lul::lul::lul::lul:
reddit ->>>>
:forcedsmile:
Stop feeding him the copes.He's coping hard and you are just bluepilling him more. This guy attacks other guys if they don't validate him. He's no better. He just wants free validation when he has done nothing worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel and androidcel
Truth is that OP has a facial deformity, which I'm sure has been pointed out before. If women are truly attracted to OP they'd make it painfuly obvious and he wouldn't be copeposting on these forums all the time.

• +1
Reactions: brother and androidcel
Truth is that OP has a facial deformity, which I'm sure has been pointed out before. If women are truly attracted to OP they'd make it painfuly obvious and he wouldn't be copeposting on these forums all the time.
Dude, girls are asking him why he stands in the hallways all the time. Is that not obvious enough?

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks, Spite, FatmanO and 1 other person

Can confirm, she has massive milkers too.
Perfect Breeding stock.

• +1
Thats why Im leaving. I find no benefit anymore and I started to get women.
Can confirm, she has massive milkers too.
Perfect Breeding stock.
I sent aswell to rate to many trusted users, @11gaijin can confirm, or any other poster I sent it to.
Then what are you doing? If she is interested in dating you then you should go out with her, fuck her and POST about that. Instead you are posting about another girl who asks you some stupid question and then tag it as SUCCESS. Why do you have to come back with these, see I have xyz women "interested" in me. They're low iq. "Hey there is this 6ft 6PSL woman who wants to date me even though she mogs me PSL wise. We haven't had sex or even a date. She wants to date me but I will spend time on an incel forum on the weekend instead of going out with her." LMAO just stop the cope :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Im leaving, I see her tommorow, will tag you an update in a month or 2 if you are still around.

Thats why Im leaving. I find no benefit anymore and I started to get women.

I sent aswell to rate to many trusted users, @11gaijin can confirm, or any other poster I sent it to.
The girl is average at best, even at fakeupfrauded pics.

Dude, girls are asking him why he stands in the hallways all the time. Is that not obvious enough?
This was supposed to be a sarcastic statement but @FatmanO you still liked it lmao. I don't know if others liked it for being genuine. It was fuckin sarcasm lmao

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
This was supposed to be a sarcastic statement but @FatmanO you still liked it lmao. I don't know if others liked it for being genuine. It was fuckin sarcasm lmao
Hallway slayER

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem and androidcel
The girl is average at best, even at fakeupfrauded pics.
It is not about being average or above. Even if she was a 10/10 stacy, the point is that there is no proof she is into him. OP considers the slighest trivial things as "IOIs"

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and androidcel
It is not about being average or above. Even if she was a 10/10 stacy, the point is that there is no proof she is into him. OP considers the slighest trivial things as "IOIs"
LOL. REKT

• +1
U didnt tag me :(

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Hebbe wem and Mewcel
ive never seen this levels of delusion and cringe, not even from @Arceus300
@FatmanO ur the biggest height coper ever and ur not even tall

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: brother, Mewcel and androidcel
@FatmanO ur the biggest height coper ever and ur not even that tall
6'1 is only tall at poverty countries where average height is sub 5'7-5'8

• +1
6'1 is only tall at poverty countries where average height is sub 5'7-5'8
Holy mother of gawd. When he said he's tall I assumed he's 6'3"+. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
U didnt tag me :(

You already know what I think of you. Your one of the best posters here, lost a lot of weight like me. My advice to you is to shave mustache and looksmaxx.
@FatmanO ur the biggest height coper ever and ur not even tall
:feelsmage::banhammer:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283 and androidcel