THE CURRY COLORING GUIDE - BOLLYWOOD STAR MAXXING - HOW TO LOOK LIKE A HIGH CLASS MOGGER

yang

yang

Went acidfacing
Last night was very stoned and made a shit thread, but I still think this is one of the better coloring options for curries.

IF YOU DON'T MEET THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS, I'LL BE MAKING ANOTHER CURRY COLORING THREAD SOON.

To achieve Bollywood King coloring, you need 3 things
pale skin with red undertones
hair

and pink lips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Skin
This is probably the hardest thing to achieve. Unfortunately, if you have a mumbai sewer rotter pheno, you won't be able to achieve this coloring.
I'd say you need Salman Khan tier skin first.

On the lighter side, but still fairly yellow.

Tools
Kojic Acid Soap
Hydroquinone
Glutathione Injections - These are hard to find in the U.S. tbh ngl. The pills are cope

Basically just lighten your skin.

Next up, you need to acheive red undertones. Pale skin on an indian looks super out of place if you don't have that reddish tint.
You'll need to use a basic skinmaxxing procedure, just sunscreen, retina, and astaxanthin. Hand massages can also help with blood flow and collagen production.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Hair

Hair also includes lashes and brows. You NEED good lashes to get that prettyboy appeal.

Tools
Brown Dye or Mehndi
Lash Curler
Lash serum

Dye your hair a dark brown--Brown hair halo is critical. Look at this comparison of SRK. Mehnid works too, thought it'll also give you a reddish tint, which can work if your skin is light enough.

Indians tend to have good brows, so this shouldn't be an issue for you.
Buy an eyelash curler, they shouldn't be more than $30.

Good lashes make you look younger and more elegant.
I think @Fuk might be making a lashes/brows thread soon, keep an eye out for that as well

3. Lips
Super fucking easy, just exfoliate with lemon juice tbh.

4. Eyes (by @curryslayerordeath)

Having lighter eyes adds very good contrast, which can only be done through contacts (since stroma is still going through the safety regulation process). It looks very good with the pale-reddish skin

As seen here:

View attachment 329134View attachment 329136View attachment 329142

This isn't that hard to do tbh, and it will raise your SMV more than any surgery under 5k would tbh. It's cheap and easy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, ThreadMatters, Copeful and 16 others
curry = instantly over
rope asap and respawn

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, bugeye, chaddyboi66 and 16 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽., Leforrt3000 and 2 others
chico gang = faggots
except for 6ft1 and needsolution
sorry cant hear u over all the street shitting sounds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Deleted member 6401, Britishlooksmaxxer and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: 6'1currycel, Chadelite, 5'8manlet and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, EdwardCullen, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Last night was very stoned and made a shit thread, but I still think this is one of the better coloring options for curries.

To achieve bollywood king coloring, you need 3 things
Pale Skin with red undertones
hair

And pink lips
View attachment 329039
1. Skin
This is probably the hardest thing to achieve. Unfortunately, if you have a mumbai sewer rotter pheno, you won't be able to achieve this coloring.

View attachment 329044

Tools
Kojic Acid Soap
Hydroquinone
Glutathione Injections - These are hard to find in the U.S. tbh ngl. The pills are cope

Next up, you need to acheive red undertones. Pale skin on an indian looks super out of place if you don't have that reddish tint.
You'll need to use a basic skinmaxxing procedure, just sunscreen, retina, and astaxanthin. Hand massages can also help with blood flow and collagen production.

2. Hair
View attachment 329057

Hair also includes lashes and brows. You NEED good lashes to get that prettyboy appeal.

Tools
Brown Dye or Mehndi
Lash Curler
Lash serum

Dye your hair a dark brown--Brown hair halo is critical. Look at this comparison of SRK. Mehnid works too, thought it'll also give you a reddish tint, which can work if your skin is light enough.

View attachment 329113View attachment 329115

View attachment 329106

3. Lips

This isn't that hard to do tbh, and it will raise your SMV more than any surgery under 5k would tbh. It's cheap and easy.

sirgey of the curries you don't know how life i have waiting for this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and yang
2Q

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Schizoidcel, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
Very legit thread, this is the way to get good coloring as a non-shitskin curry. Only thing to add is that having lighter eyes adds very good contrast, which can only be done through contacts (since stroma is still going through the safety regulation process). It looks very good with the pale-reddish skin that you described.

As seen here:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and curryslayerordeath

IF YOU DON'T MEET THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS, I'LL BE MAKING ANOTHER CURRY COLORING THREAD SOON.

To achieve Bollywood King coloring, you need 3 things
pale skin with red undertones
hair

and pink lips
View attachment 329039
1. Skin

View attachment 329044

Tools
Kojic Acid Soap
Hydroquinone

2. Hair
View attachment 329057

Tools
Brown Dye or Mehndi
Lash Curler
Lash serum

View attachment 329113View attachment 329115

View attachment 329106

I think @Fuk might be making a lashes/brows thread soon, keep an eye out for that as well

3. Lips

That's great and all but where is the hollywoodmaxxing guide

• +1
Very legit thread, this is the way to get good coloring as a non-shitskin curry. Only thing to add is that having lighter eyes adds very good contrast, which can only be done through contacts (since stroma is still going through the safety regulation process). It looks very good with the pale-reddish skin that you described.

As seen here:
PM me if you get contacts, dye your hair or lighten your skin. We have the same colouring so it'd be very useful to see pics bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, curryslayerordeath and yang
PM me if you get contacts, dye your hair or lighten your skin. We have the same colouring so it'd be very useful to see pics bro
I'm waiting till college to get contacts--getting caught looksmaxxing is social suicide tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 3583

Cuz I'm gonna be heading to uni next year, I'll probably start using some skin products and eventually get brownish highlights along w/ some color of contacts. I'll keep u up to date whenever corona dies down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3583 and yang
bum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
already have visibly light brown hair in certain lighting, might subtly push it a bit further.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and JizzFarmer
FUCK MAN. I was really hoping for a whitemaxxing guide. Most bollywood stars do so, especially in Tollywood

As seen here:
Nik Kauffman is half white jfl

• +1
FUCK MAN. I was really hoping for a whitemaxxing guide. Most bollywood stars do so, especially in Tollywood

Nik Kauffman is half white jfl
What i described is just about all you can do for whitemaxxing without looking like Michael Jackson tbh, you don't want to take it too far.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
What i described is just about all you can do for whitemaxxing without looking like Michael Jackson tbh, you don't want to take it too far.
lol I didn't even read it. My attention span has gotten so low

• +1
We just need to have a good personnality 😇
curries already have a god-tier pheno👑💯

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
We just need to have a good personnality 😇
curries already have a god-tier pheno👑💯
Yes bro, take the curry pill

every race in the world that is not nordic is curry, even north atlantid turks

Also appealing to curries = fastest way to get rep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3702
Yes bro, take the curry pill

every race in the world that is not nordic is curry, even north atlantid turks

Also appealing to curries = fastest way to get rep
we are all beautifull king👑💯

• +1
😔I can't Ascend It seems. My Young Brother has the Perfect Skin Colour To Do This Shit.

• +1
this guide is legit

only if ur north indian tho

if u are south indian or bangladesh u legit might have to rope if ur ugly and short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, Chadeep and 1 other person
@Deliciadecu , i need to start making high iq threads tbh, thoughts on my attempt?

• +1
What's your colouring? I'm also interested, but subtle colour change. My colouring is ethnic brown, but I have very red undertones, always thought they were bad though
IMG 20200122 151146 2
IMG 20191220 182706 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested page could not be found.

• +1
damn i feel bad for curries

• +1
SHC
The problem with Curries and Pakis and to a lower extent, Arabs..is the nationality and the stereotypes associated to it..
If your main target is Western White Girls then you're screwed no matter how hard you try to whitten yourself..

First, they will never see you as White and making your skin tone a bit paler won't do jack shit..as your features will give you up..
Second, Being Indian in the West in a failo by itself...white people do not take your seriously. They make fun of you in their movies and girls are very sensitive to what the media says.

Chicks in the west crave status and are easilly influenced by the media..
If the media/hollywood say Niggers are cool, they invented the hip hop culture and they have big dicks..then you will see a lot of White girls with niggers who are from facial feature's perspective uglier than curries..

When the medias/ hollywood say Indians are short smelly small dicked cab drivers or nerdy high inhib IT guy..then White girls would not want to do anything with you as they are very sensitive to what "society" think.

Whittening your skin would not fix your issue.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 6401
SHC
The problem with Curries and Pakis and to a lower extent, Arabs..is the nationality and the stereotypes associated to it..
If your main target is Western White Girls then you're screwed no matter how hard you try to whitten yourself..

First, they will never see you as White and making your skin tone a bit paler won't do jack shit..as your features will give you up..
Second, Being Indian in the West in a failo by itself...white people do not take your seriously. They make fun of you in their movies and girls are very sensitive to what the media says.

Chicks in the west crave status and are easilly influenced by the media..
If the media/hollywood say Niggers are cool, they invented the hip hop culture and they have big dicks..then you will see a lot of White girls with niggers who are from facial feature's perspective uglier than curries..

When the medias/ hollywood say Indians are short smelly small dicked cab drivers or nerdy high inhib IT guy..then White girls would not want to do anything with you as they are very sensitive to what "society" think.

Whittening your skin would not fix your issue.

So whats the solution...