The Daily Life Of A Fellow Looksmaxxer (suifuel inside!)

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
@r/inceltears

A fellow looksmaxxer wakes up everyday at 7am to go to school . There he learns hard necause he is 5'6 and needs a very good to pay for Leg Lenghtening surgery.

In school the average height is 5'10
Your boy gets heightmogged to suicide and
girls ignore him. They also complain where all the good (tall) guys are.

Op copes every evening by injecting 26.000€ HGH just to become a human bc his 5'0 midget mother who married a 5'10 rich guy would otherwise be disgusted by his height.

He also likes to cope with drinking 2L MILK and swallowing multivitamin and multimineral supplements while hoping hell grow .

In the meantime all his friends at school drink alcohol which stunts growth , eat mcdonals shit, no protein and play videogames all day and still mog him 5-6 inches bc of GENETICS

Op also likes to cope by adding muscle bc he thinks becoming muscular will save him from his 5'6 height. He worksout everyday and takes a cold shower to increase igf1 while his friends dont even know about cold showers.

Before bedtime he likes to facemax , apply skincare thinking it will save his looks. And 5'6 height .
He also swims more often bc he read it could improve his frame while on hgh.

The next day he does the same thing.

His only hope is to save enough money to get Leg Lenghtening at 30 so he has the chance of betabuxxing like his dad.

STORY OF A 5'6 MANLET

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, Eduardo DOV, Dude420 and 7 others
probably the easiest life of a manlet kid possible.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Hector, Guest and 3 others
Dude if you're doing everything u can to boost ur height just stop thinking about it and suffering for nothing man. Height is not everything and woman is not everything in your life. If a chick doesnt want you cuz you're 5'6 fuck her man, just dont give a fuck dude srsly. Who the fuck she thinks she is? I see a LOT of gorg chicks with ugly dudes just bcuz they're funny as hell and confident (close friend of mine is an example). Just stop overthinking like this and go enjoy your teenage years.

Dude if you're doing everything u can to boost ur height just stop thinking about it and suffering for nothing man. Height is not everything and woman is not everything in your life. If a chick doesnt want you cuz you're 5'6 fuck her man, just dont give a fuck dude srsly. Who the fuck she thinks she is? I see a LOT of gorg chicks with ugly dudes just bcuz they're funny as hell and confident (close friend of mine is an example). Just stop overthinking like this and go enjoy your teenage years.

That video just made me more depressed proving the heightpill.

Over for manlets.

He’s good looking facially and there’s a camera pointing at them genius

Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 2846
My dream is to kill those fucking sluts that hate short men like those in the video.

He’s good looking facially and there’s a camera pointing at them genius
he's ugly as shit and yes there's a camera boosting his status 10x
have a cameraman theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 2846 and BigBiceps

The dude was wearing 3 inch lifts to 5'10 in that video. Quit giving bluepilled shit advice you cuck. Being 5'6 is nearly a death sentence, and OP is right in thinking of ways to combat it at such a young age

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround and Petsmart
" Just be sweet and have humour " theory

he's ugly as shit and yes there's a camera boosting his status 10x
have a cameraman theory
092E8CA1 AAD9 4FB5 87D9 AA209B530361
BB9BC755 52EF 411A 92E0 6674983BA920
4B363D73 CF48 4977 8C1A 409F1A395F54
451BA116 0D4A 4D61 9D4C 590B53EC7B40
5FCA0287 6177 4990 ABD6 A039E6A3097A
C1193E2B 249A 4631 AA90 B1C32EEBAD71

Srs

He Mogs me to shit and he’s facially good looking prettyboy

Yes the camera adds

No he’s not 8psl tier gigachad but he’s not ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

It's cope saying height doesn't matter, it does but you can still slay as long as your face makes up for it, and your physique

He's an upper tier normie with drunk girls, and he wasnt even a manlet because he wore lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
It's cope saying height doesn't matter, it does but you can still slay as long as your face makes up for it, and your physique
" if your face makes up for it"
Cope bc it is a disadvantage

Woman cam make themselves fat
Men are born with height which equals fatness in todays messed up world

@r/inceltears

A fellow looksmaxxer wakes up everyday at 7am to go to school . There he learns hard necause he is 5'6 and needs a very good to pay for Leg Lenghtening surgery.

Op copes every evening by injecting 26.000€ HGH just to become a human bc his 5'0 midget mother who married a 5'10 rich guy would otherwise be disgusted by his height.

He also likes to cope with drinking 2L MILK and swallowing multivitamin and multimineral supplements while hoping hell grow .

In the meantime all his friends at school drink alcohol which stunts growth , eat mcdonals shit, no protein and play videogames all day and still mog him 5-6 inches bc of GENETICS

Op also likes to cope by adding muscle bc he thinks becoming muscular will save him from his 5'6 height. He worksout everyday and takes a cold shower to increase igf1 while his friends dont even know about cold showers.

Before bedtime he likes to facemax , apply skincare thinking it will save his looks. And 5'6 height .

His only hope is to save enough money to get Leg Lenghtening at 30 so he has the chance of betabuxxing like his dad.

STORY OF A 5'6 MANLET
a friend of mine is 5'0

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Nosecel9000
Yo
The dude was wearing 3 inch lifts to 5'10 in that video. Quit giving bluepilled shit advice you cuck. Being 5'6 is nearly a death sentence, and OP is right in thinking of ways to combat it at such a young age
Spendin all day feelin insecure and thinking about ur height and i'm the cuck. Ok dude. It is not bluepilled shit advice. I'm talking from personal experience cuz i have seen a LOT of short dudes getting laid with hot chicks. But if you think it is okay for a teenager to spend his youth years thinking everyday about his looks and feeling bad and insecure and not living life because of it then i'm sorry for you. I'm sure he will regret when he's older. I didn't said he was wrong by trying to boost his height though. You dont know how to read.

Yo

Spendin all day feelin insecure and thinking about ur height and i'm the cuck. Ok dude. It is not bluepilled shit advice. I'm talking from personal experience cuz i have seen a LOT of short dudes getting laid with hot chicks. But if you think it is okay for a teenager to spend his youth years thinking everyday about his looks and feeling bad and insecure and not living life because of it then i'm sorry for you. I'm sure he will regret when he's older. I didn't said he was wrong by trying to boost his height though. You dont know how to read.

Stop trying to bluepill us. Wdf:feelsping:

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Vitruvian and Deusmaximus
Are you fifteen and 1,65cm tall in centimeters? Any hair under the belly button? If you don't know I'm doing a general research on this forum and it would be useful information that could help you too, whatever

this is sad ngl. how about er?

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Bro I'm 5'6 and have gotten laid and had gfs whenever I try. It's a big disadvantage but it's not the end of the world if you have a good face, body etc.

• +1
Reactions: AccountName3190
@r/inceltears

STORY OF A 5'6 MANLET
When are you gonna open your eyes and try more then 4iu of HGH? You too high inhib to try sarms and peptides?

When are you gonna open your eyes and try more then 4iu of HGH? You too high inhib to try sarms and peptides?
Mk 677 and HGH Imjections dont work together if i already inject HGH mk677 is gonna be useless
Also CJC ... i doubt it will be better than real pharmagrade hgh used for dwarfism

bruh there's a 7psl manlet that I know that still gets girls occasionally, doesn't slay tho rip

No height for your face, i have two 5,6 friends with a 7/10 face they both slay.
But if i manage to get a 5,5/10 face, i mog them

sigh oh no such suifuel better watch out

Mk 677 and HGH Imjections dont work together if i already inject HGH mk677 is gonna be useless
Also CJC ... i doubt it will be better than real pharmagrade hgh used for dwarfism
It's over for high inhibcels

Brutal world we live in.

Brutal world we live in.
What do you think how brutal the life of short guys was thousands of years ago, when people are getting their skull crushed for nothing?

what about ur dick ??
find a girlfriend and fuck her till u be tired of this shit.
send everything to hell

oh, why the hell only in ur 30 u'll have the money to LL???
wouldnt be more smart to moneymaxx soon as possible ??

with LL u could be 10cm taller in like 1 year. for some tryhard like u its the ideal thing.

did u take the x rays and saw if its possible to u to grow throug nutrition ? if it is, go for it. But moneymaxx asap. Keep ur youthful too, to not age as shit.

u can be 175cm tall with no shoelifts, with LL. go for this shit. WHY THE HECK only 30 years.

The research u do on hgh u should do on how to earn money.
you are 16yo. You should also do those exercises to framemaxx. Search that thread here and do those things Expand the ribcage and shit. it'll be good for you when 10cm taller.

But man, go for the MONEY.
with the money u can have the longer legs, u can have the grils.

come to america latina and catch this girls here, they don care that much to height. they're cool too. lol

Last edited:
Life is trash for sub 8s