The Decline Of White Masculinity

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
H3183y84h2641

The West better does something about Jews feeding them hormones or their race is gonna be extinct.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 6427, Slayerino and 11 others
ok boomer

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 1464 and Dinger557
Declines me

• +1
Reactions: Kade, MusicMaxxingMidget and Amnesia
Good thing I’m between 1940 and 1980 guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Chadeep and Deleted member 3832
  • +1
Reactions: honky, Romnel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
White Chad's would be more rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
just do push ups bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 3832
Keep crying for @Jimsonbobson505 the bare knuckle boxer champion of the world
20200523 164919

• JFL
Reactions: Kade, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 6497 and 7 others
White Chad's would be more rare
Blacks are literally in this stage to aswell you know that right skinny skinny black American hood gangbangers they just came along alot later give it time though and they'll be in our position luckily enough I'm the first person I lack body hair though I think that cause I still have repressed testosterone when I could've shagged a few girls but never had the balls cause I don't feel confident in my face

lol nostalgia is a huge white cope

i am 100% sure none of western men looks like the first man at that time. there were no gym at all.

plus people are getting taller not shorter

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, MrGlutton, CursedOne and 2 others
Keep crying for @Jimsonbobson505 the bare knuckle boxer champion of the world
View attachment 421711
I'm 24 percent bodyfat compare it to now where I'm 17 percent bodyfat
lol nostalgia is a huge cope

i am 100% sure none of western men looks like the first man. there were no gym at all.
Are you mad literally look up 1940s suit and you'll see the wide frame designs and the men trust me we were the future but you know satan and his followers tells them what to do and we slowly weaken
lol nostalgia is a huge white cope

i am 100% sure none of western men looks like the first man at that time. there were no gym at all.

plus people are getting taller not shorter
Getting taller isn't good 😂

Attachments

• IMG_20200520_124924.jpg
    IMG_20200520_124924.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20200520_104203.jpg
    IMG_20200520_104203.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Chadeep and Deleted member 1680
I'm 24 percent bodyfat compare it to now where I'm 17 percent bodyfat

Are you mad literally look up 1940s suit and you'll see the wide frame designs and the men trust me we were the future but you know satan and his followers tells them what to do and we slowly weaken
Height table1

It doesn't fucking matter you retard the more years that go on the more we will progress but if you had half the brain you would realise that the majority of white men are skinny not broad shoulder who gives a shit if they're good looking if you ain't a fucking man and just some twig your future kids ain't gonna be good

It doesn't fucking matter you retard the more years that go on the more we will progress but if you had half the brain you would realise that the majority of white men are skinny not broad shoulder who gives a shit if they're good looking if you ain't a fucking man and just some twig your future kids ain't gonna be good
Lol, same is the case with most of the ethnic men as well.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Dinger557, Chadeep and 1 other person
Lol, same is the case with most of the ethnic men as well.
Thats what im saying though its not just white people being affected just imagine the fucking chemicals in South Asia like holy shit there men are so disgusting and weak if there was no Jesus christ I could rape them all they wouldn't do shit cause they're person 3

🙏True tbh. Your Ancestors were extremely high t muscular guys who fucked up Indian twigs.

The height is wrong, white men are getting taller and more low T. Men in 1940s were shorter and higher T.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
ITs bullshit for sure, men are getting taller
Also second guy proportions are ideal

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Dinger557
Can confirm I have the 2010s guy body.

• WTF
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
  • WTF
Reactions: Chad69
🙏True tbh. Your Ancestors were extremely high t muscular guys who fucked up Indian twigs.
I have no issue with them but the fact of the matter is bbc all that shit didn't exist back then all it was the strongest warrior and people may talk about white losing against Ethiopians but people forget its FUCKING ITALY 😂😂😂

Just a reminder, I wish nobody posts stuff like this on this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and Deleted member 3832
This meme is unironically becoming reality.

Most teenage slavs that I see are literally in the 2010s phase.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CursedOne, Jimsonbobson505 and Deleted member 110
This meme is unironically becoming reality.

Most teenage slavs that I see are literally in the 2010s phase.
Good thing I'm not one of them. I guess my father's Dagestani roots saved me there.

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
Good thing I'm not one of them. I guess my father's Dagestani roots saved me there.
Dagestani and Chechens mog slavs so hard nowadays. Back in the early 90s it was equal, back and forth, but then masons decided to cuck slavs with caucasus people, just like they cuck europeans with arabs. Kadyrov and his army of thugs is a promiment example.

Though Russia and Ukraine is still doing a better job than europe.

• +1
Dagestani and Chechens mog slavs so hard nowadays. Back in the early 90s it was equal, back and forth, but then masons decided to cuck slavs with caucasus people, just like they cuck europeans with arabs. Kadyrov and his army of thugs is a promiment example.

Though Russia and Ukraine is still doing a better job than europe.
slavs cucked themselves by invading the caucasus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
The one who's coping is you.

Ramzan Kadyrov - Wikipedia

Chechens and Dagestanis are Russians rape babies. Keep coping and thinking you're somehow different from them, you are Putins dogs.

• JFL
slavs cucked themselves by invading the caucasus
Yeah, Chechen war was a huge mistake, all for the sake of greedy bankers. I dont know if slavs actually wanted to be a part of that war, or they were just tasked to do it, but it was horrible, and nothing good came out of it.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Caucasus is lucky though that it hasn't been soyified, and western degeneracy have yet to reach there, at least on a scale that it did in Eastern and Western Europe. Maybe it's a reward for their troublesome past, but I would advice caucasus people to not let their pride and overconfidence blind them, because when their strength will not become needed anymore for the world government.. They probably won't be in a good place. If only they and slavs focused on getting along, instead of meaningless fights.. Their feud goes way back, even before Ermolov's invasions.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 3832
Its just not with whites all races of men are becoming less masculine by the generation tbh.
Its all the soy and estrogem we consume this is the reason why we have teenage girls who look like full adults while adult guys look like teenages boys tbh.
Also just look at the old high school graduation pics of guys from the 50s or 70s they all look robust af and would look like they are about 30 years old in our generation.
I also have noticed boys are getting taller for sure but their bones are significantly weaker than their father .
Take my example i mog my father by 4 inches in height but he wrists and frame mogs me also looks masc af while i look like a fag in comparison to him...
If this keeps happening i dont know how would the future play out tbh

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

Chechens and Dagestanis are Russians rape babies. Keep coping and thinking you're somehow different from them, you are Putins dogs.

Actual nonsense.

Chechens and Dagestanis(which means anyone who lives in Dagestan and isn't a name of any particular ethnicity) have 0 Russian genes and they never got raped by Russians in any notable ways.

Kadyrov being light doesn't mean anything other than the fact that they are Caucasians with light hair and blue eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1

Keep crying you absolute sad Nerdic dog. Keep insulting me so you can feel better about being part of a low T race.

My father bonemogs me and doesn't look like a skinny prick. Similar to guys I know and their fathers. We're becoming femboys by generations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832 and TsarTsar444
My father bonemogs me and doesn't look like a skinny prick. Similar to guys I know and their fathers. We're becoming femboys by generations
Why is this witg everyone? I am also taller then all my family but my bones are thiner and weak compared to my father. I don't know man i just feel very melancholic and nostalgic for these things, like i wish i lived in those better times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Why is this witg everyone? I am also taller then all my family but my bones are thiner and weak compared to my father. I don't know man i just feel very melancholic and nostalgic for these things, like i wish i lived in those better times
Man our test levels are going down by the generation tbh i see it in all my friends they height mog their father but their bones are weaker and thinner than thier father.
Also if you look back it is going like this imo Grandfather >Father>Son in terms of masculinity and bone thickness not talking about height and frame here

Man our test levels are going down by the generation tbh i see it in all my friends they height mog their father but their bones are weaker and thinner than thier father.
Also if you look back it is going like this imo Grandfather >Father>Son in terms of masculinity and bone thickness not talking about height and frame here
Brutal, how can we reverse this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1588
Brutal, how can we reverse this tbh
I dont know bro maybe inject T during puberty to get more masculine robust bone structure tbh but I wonder if there is a massive conspiracy going on to make men more feminine by the generation by you know (((((who)))).😓

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42
r/whitemasculinity will be created soon