The delusions

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
All humans come equipped with a machine capable of producing copes at an incredible rate. It is amazing how the self preservation mechanism of our brain can warp our view of reality, so as to shelter us from the realization of it. Some of us cels were cursed with the intelligence needed to see through these primitive delusions of our brains, and in a way we outsmarted our biology. There occured a mismatch of genetics, at least in my scenario, and thatiwmatch of genetics is destroying my life. I have been given subpar appearance, however I was also cursed with intelligence high enough to see through the thin veil of the numerous copes and delusions my brain must make up to shelter me from the reality of my situation. Had I been stupid, had I been living in a bliss, I would not experience what I do.
What else is there to existence besides happyness? Besides enjoying ones position in this world? Quite frankly nothing. Reproduction is no longer needed, and certainly not if your genetics are subpar. We live in an era where each individual's pursuit in life must be happyness. And God has cursed me with the intelligence that prevents me from achieving that happiness, that bliss. How can I be happy when my appearance is subpar? How can a man rejected by the opposite gender be happy? Only by being ignorant. Yet I am not ignorant, to my own misfortune.
I have been trying to reach that state of bliss since I adopted this philosophy. This state of accepting the delusions your brain comes up with, instead of rejecting them. I have reached a point where I can manipulate my own perception of my brain's delusions, which ironically enough is the manifestation of the curse that is my intelligence. Perhaps it's not much a curse after all?
And yet it is a curse. Because by drowning myself in this codeine-induced sea of delusions, I am drowning out the responsibilities I hold to my mother. She wants me to graduate college and do well, she wants me to eventually have a carreer.
But I can not. I have come too far in my escape. I have no desire or motivation to do anything when I am sober, besides lay and stare at the ceiling, and I have no care for any worldly responsibility when I am high. I have come to a point where I am a useless blob, simply laying on the street and enjoying my life - or rather, enjoying the delusions of happyness that I create artificially with the use of illicit substances.
I have 2 weeks worth of missing schoolwork, and I haven't even done anything. God I wish I was stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 2214 and GymcelDoomer
shut the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: Feminineboi, Vitruvian, Deleted member 2214 and 4 others
giphy.gif

Read every word and now my eyes are bleeding

I was cursed with intelligence high enough to see through the thin veil of the numerous copes and delusions
Here comes another cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
if i remember correctly all ur falios are fixable and ur good height lol.

Do you think your mom would be able to put herself on your shoes when it comes to your college?

Or is she much dumber than you?

Do you think your mom would be able to put herself on your shoes when it comes to your college?

Or is she much dumber than you?
She's dumber than me.

Has she ever experience something similar to your situation at a similar age?
No she was a Stacy at my age and is still bluepilled to this point. She even thinks it's not over for my best friend (who is 4foot 11)

• JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel
No she was a Stacy at my age and is still bluepilled to this point. She even thinks it's not over for my best friend (who is 4foot 11)
What do you think will she will do if you drop out of college? Can you dropout right now?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
You need to learn how to make ur rants more appealing

I am not in college, I am senior year in high school. Although I've been accepted to all the college's I applied to already.
Well if you don't feel any motivation to go, then why would you need to? If you're significantly smarter than your mom, and you know her very well, then you should be able to convince her not to expect you to go.

And even if you don't have any plans for college or anything else that will happen in the near future, then surely you at least have an idea of where you'll end up in 5 years or so, no? What do you think will happen?

He said his dad is dead. I remember he posted pictures of him in another thread recently.
Londonvillie is a notorious troll, I find it amusing anyone takes anything he says seriously
Well if you don't feel any motivation to go, then why would you need to? If you're significantly smarter than your mom, and you know her very well, then you should be able to convince her not to expect you to go.

And even if you don't have any plans for college or anything else that will happen in the near future, then surely you at least have an idea of where you'll end up in 5 years or so, no? What do you think will happen?
Hopefully I'll be dead in 5 years

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
He said his dad is dead. I remember he posted pictures of him in another thread recently.
His step dad is a banker too, used to be an executive at ups

His step dad is a banker too, used to be an executive at ups
Doesn't matter now. Also, if you aren't trolling (I feel very gullible right now), then either way, what are the chances of that helping him.

Doesn't matter now. Also, if you aren't trolling (I feel very gullible right now), then either way, what are the chances of that helping him.
He can always ask his step dad for money

My step dad is a regional manager at ups, and he said he won't give me a dollar after I'm in college.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and magnificentcel
Hopefully I'll be dead in 5 years
You said yourself that you feel as if your intelligence is preventing you from coping or letting your keep your copes. If that's the case, then similar to me, you can probably imagine a million different future/upcoming scenarios in your head, whether positive or negative ones, I don't know, but I don't understand why don't want to plan ahead. Surely, your situation can't be this narrowed.

Right now (if I was you), I would start doing all the missing schoolwork you have from two weeks ago and stay up all night. Would keep things in place instead of making them worse.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746