The difference between a model and the regular above average guy

O

Ocelot

Is the following:

- Bones: Not by much. People here underestimate how small bone differences have to be to create large external differences. Most models have better bones only by a few degrees of CCW rotation and a few mm of bone mass. You need a trained eye to see that they're not all that different from a regular GL person. There are a LOT more people with good bones than you currently believe.

- Bodyfat: All models are extremely lean. This explains the above point partially

- Eye area: At least for top-tier supermodels, the ones that are talked about on this site; they have uniquely perfect eye areas you'll never see IRL. Gandy, O'Pry, Eriksen, etc.

Everyday GL guy:
Everydaygl

Gigachad:
Cech

idk why I made this thread
better than physics work I guess

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 4019, Deleted member 5746 and 7 others
didn red

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4019, Ocelot, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
Most models have striking eye areas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4019, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 9779
D928a7588dd709f446455c0be88e5e6e 2
Oussamapill 2

models all have excellent midfaces and mouths

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4019, Kristin and Deleted member 10987
View attachment 996840View attachment 996842
models all have excellent midfaces and mouths
well... models tend to have excellent everything

Good midfaces and mouth are common amongst the populace too, and are not game changing.

I mentioned the major factors contributing to the difference between the two, rather than hyperanalysing each feature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4019, Golgo13, Chadeep and 1 other person
@thinwhiteduke what

Is the following:

- Bones: Not by much. People here underestimate how small bone differences have to be to create large external differences. Most models have better bones only by a few degrees of CCW rotation and a few mm of bone mass. You need a trained eye to see that they're not all that different from a regular GL person. There are a LOT more people with good bones than you currently believe.

- Bodyfat: All models are extremely lean. This explains the above point partially

- Eye area: At least for top-tier supermodels, the ones that are talked about on this site; they have uniquely perfect eye areas you'll never see IRL. Gandy, O'Pry, Eriksen, etc.

Everyday GL guy:
View attachment 996839
Gigachad:
View attachment 996841

idk why I made this thread
better than physics work I guess
legit theory was thinking the same a few days ago.Influencers with 10k followers are barely better looking than the average, it's a matter of them being leaner with better harmony and good skik tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
everyday GL guy slays more than the model.

first guy nose is low class, cant be model JFL

first guy nose is low class, cant be model JFL
?
His nose is fine + I used him as an example of a GL guy you see everyday on the street, ~5.5 PSL or so

CEO of Jaw
line

• Love it
Reactions: Ocelot
5712.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Ocelot