the difference between 'GL' and CHAD is insane

Apex

Apex

moroccan badboy
just being good looking doesnt cut it, sub8 law is tru, if not sub9 law. if ur average dont bother wasting money looksmaxxing to be just another 7/10, theyre common as fuck nowdays and dont even slay, they barely hold up in LTR's and get cheated on for better looking guys all the time. its important to just accept where u stand and try to be content, because this ideal of 'slaying' is just unobtainable for 99% of the people on this site

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
wrong

Title is right, post is wrong

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 176, Deleted member 616 and 4 others
anyone can slay, its not a big deal. being genuinely good looking with good bones is really whats unobtainable.

anyone can slay, its not a big deal. being genuinely good looking with good bones is really whats unobtainable.
Cope, JFL. I wouldn't give a fuck about my bones and neither would you if you could slay, the fact that you aren't slaying is what resulted in the obsession with bones and being good looking in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Autist, dogtown and 2 others
Tall, average, nt

Cope, JFL. I wouldn't give a fuck about my bones and neither would you if you could slay, the fact that you aren't slaying is what resulted in the obsession with bones and being good looking in the first place.

stop wanking off for 90 days and you will slay. EZ. its really not that hard.

bread iq

• +1
Over if you’re sub 11/10 :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelstastyman:

stop wanking off for 90 days and you will slay. EZ. its really not that hard.
200w

• +1