The Dilemma With Boymaxxing

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
As I age, my face becomes more masculine. My eyebrows lower a bit, my jaw is bigger than when I was a teenager, bigger skull etc. Now this is good, because I feel like I look more attractive now than I did at 16. But the problem is that if you're boymaxxing you want to look young, but with looking young means less masculine bone development. I am boymaxxing because I NEED to be able to attract 17-20 year old girls. The day I'm too old to attract that age group it's OVER, I'm throwing in the towel. I wanna look like my avi +3-4 years in age.

I currently have big eyes, and a soft jawline, which I actually kind of like because they make me feel younger. But these are also the things that make me less attractive. How do slayers look good at 18 when jawlines aren't as sharp, skulls aren't as big, eyes aren't as dominant as a guy in his 20s.

Efron in 2010. Much softer, youthful, high set eyebrows, but still a slayer.

7 years older here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Images aren't visible. Try saving the images on your device and using the ''attach files'' feature to post them.

To answer you question of how to look young, you are gonna want to slay both the norwood AND collagen reapers. HGH is useful for this task.
Having said that, you write of wanting to appeal to a certain age group. The thing is those women (20 years old) tend to go for a guy about 3-4 years OLDER than them. So you may be going about this the wrong way.

• +1
Reactions: Tricky, dodt, kobecel and 3 others
To answer you question of how to look young, you are gonna want to slay both the norwood AND collagen reapers. HGH is useful for this task.
Having said that, you write of wanting to appeal to a certain age group. The thing is those women (20 years old) tend to go for a guy about 3-4 years OLDER than them. So you may be going about this the wrong way.

Nailed it. You WANT to look like youre about 23 years old. This is the ideal appearance for slaying most age groups pf women. Only girls under 15 go for neotenous androgynous looking men.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Extra Chromosome and hebbewem
Nailed it. You WANT to look like youre about 23 years old. This is the ideal appearance for slaying most age groups pf women. Only girls under 15 go for neotenous androgynous looking men.
So much suifuel.
Any I age I look is subhuman

• +1
Reactions: dodt

Incel max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, dodt, Insomniac and 3 others
BONESMASHING = peek autism
Before bashing it (pun intended) actually try it. I've spoken to users from lookism who've added 2+ mm in short amounts of time

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Before bashing it (pun intended) actually try it. I've spoken to users from lookism who've added 2+ mm in short amounts of time
With k2 mk4,baseball bats and various other autistic methods

Don't knock it till you've tried it
I have been for awhile now. So far all I have got is nothing, k2 mk4 is a big part I think

I have been for awhile now. So far all I have got is nothing, k2 mk4 is a big part I think
I'd say any GH peptide would help too. If I don't see progress in 6 months it's ogre

wonder if you can bone smash in a controlled sculpting way

boymaxxing = forced meme by zesto

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 245 and 5 others
30 mins every day total. Divide it between brow, zygos, orbitals, and chin
Holy fuck I have been bonesmashing for 10 mins only zygos and thought thats enough

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
As I age, my face becomes more masculine. My eyebrows lower a bit, my jaw is bigger than when I was a teenager, bigger skull etc. Now this is good, because I feel like I look more attractive now than I did at 16. But the problem is that if you're boymaxxing you want to look young, but with looking young means less masculine bone development. I am boymaxxing because I NEED to be able to attract 17-20 year old girls. The day I'm too old to attract that age group it's OVER, I'm throwing in the towel. I wanna look like my avi +3-4 years in age.

I currently have big eyes, and a soft jawline, which I actually kind of like because they make me feel younger. But these are also the things that make me less attractive. How do slayers look good at 18 when jawlines aren't as sharp, skulls aren't as big, eyes aren't as dominant as a guy in his 20s.

View attachment 28979

7 years older here.

View attachment 28980
Efron looks much better in the late rpic

Holy fuck I have been bonesmashing for 10 mins only zygos and thought thats enough
GGG is truly the goat, just thought id comment on it, im so happy he got to sign with DAZN so he can cuck that fucking manlet cheat for the 3rd time

Bonesmashing is an autistic meme...Wolff's law only makes bones denser, doesn't reshape them. Otherwise you could get taller by stretching your legs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I thought bonesmashing was a meme

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
GGG is truly the goat, just thought id comment on it, im so happy he got to sign with DAZN so he can cuck that fucking manlet cheat for the 3rd time
Yeah man I fucking hate canelo and his fans are deluded too. GGG and Klitschko are my idols brah

Yeah man I fucking hate canelo and his fans are deluded too. GGG and Klitschko are my idols brah
GGG yes
Clit naah, i love fury cause he licked that Clit and dethroned him because he was a boring 1-2 puncher IMO, he killed heavyweight, now it's back

GGG yes
Clit naah, i love fury cause he licked that Clit and dethroned him because he was a boring 1-2 puncher IMO, he killed heavyweight, now it's back
I like Klitschko cause he is smart af but like GGG because of his style and skills overall. His style is kinda similar to mine.

Legit negative IQ
ok bro after you lose brain cells from 6 months of repeatedly punching yourself I'd like to see what gains you've had on your face. Why stop there? Smash all your bones.

ok bro after you lose brain cells from 6 months of repeatedly punching yourself I'd like to see what gains you've had on your face. Why stop there? Smash all your bones.
Yeah totally gonna damage my brain from lightly tapping my bones. I'm already in martial arts what's the difference. Just lol if you have such bird bones that slight taps gives you brain damage

If that's the case just rope already boyo over for u

Just lol if you have such bird bones that slight taps gives you brain damage
INSERT EVERY L;AUGHING MEME IN THE HISTORY OF LOOKISM JUST FUCKIONG FUCKING JUST FUCKIUNG FUCKING JUST FUCKING LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Autist, dogtown and 2 others
gay thread
boymaxxing LMAO
a boy is the last thing you want to be
retards tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 245, Autist and 2 others
INSERT EVERY L;AUGHING MEME IN THE HISTORY OF LOOKISM JUST FUCKIONG FUCKING JUST FUCKIUNG FUCKING JUST FUCKING LOL
I mean ffs boyos people are so unwilling to try things because they're afraid of hurting themselves

View attachment 28979

7 years older here.

View attachment 28980
the only option for you to hide masculinity is the bisexual game. in my opinion girls go crazy for gay guys.
as I have told my threads, my oneitis always tries to flirt with her gay friends, many female acquaintances of mine are obsessed with gay-related events (gay disco events) and fell in love with movies that talk about love stories of gay couples: "Moonlight", "Call me by Your name"

Last edited:
I mean ffs boyos people are so unwilling to try things because they're afraid of hurting themselves
The main reason i ldar is because i cant walk down the stairs, there are stats that show the amount of people who fall from stairs and die, now im stuck upstairs ldarring because i will harm myself if i walk downstairs.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and The Dude Abides
gay thread
boymaxxing LMAO
a boy is the last thing you want to be
retards tbh ngl
Maybe I should reword it to “youthmaxxing”. I just wanna look young, but in order to look young you have to have less bone/less masculine look.

• +1

People once laughed about lord mike mew too he didn’t let this stop him and look where we are now. People now pity you if you don’t know how to mew it’s common knowledge Nowadays.

Are you his legitimate successor? Then don’t let them bring you down. Save us! Be the hero we don’t deserve

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dodt and Nibba
People once laughed about lord mike mew too he didn’t let this stop him and look where we are now. People now pity you if you don’t know how to mew it’s common knowledge Nowadays.

Are you his legitimate successor? Then don’t let them bring you down. Save us! Be the hero we don’t deserve
Fuarrrrrkkkkkkk gives me motivation no matter what the currycel thinks NGL :lul:

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Soontm
Fuarrrrrkkkkkkk gives me motivation no matter what the currycel thinks NGL :lul:
is applying regulated pressure enough to use bonemashing effectively or do you literally gotta jab your face repeatedly?

Jfl at anyone actually doing this

This is lifefuel for me. At least I still have time and youth on my side, along with my youthful looks. I'm taking as much advantage of it as I can, too.

View attachment 28979

7 years older here.

View attachment 28980
My face has very small eyes and a broad chin, but I still have a premature boyish look because my skin is really soft and white. I look even more boyish when I shave.

I'd honestly say that having hair, being clean shaven, and having glowing skin is the guide to boymaxxing. Growing out your hair would also make your face appear slimmer and help you on your boymaxxing avenue.

If you're extremely serious about boymaxxing, taking moderate anti-androgens would keep you looking like a boy. Ideally you would only be able to keep this up, however, until your skin starts aging, then you would just end up looking like an old dyke.

You would have to be insane to want to take something like this, but it's probably the most current legit method to stay a boy if you're actually serious about it.

Boy maxxing is so fucking stupid.

Yeah totally gonna damage my brain from lightly tapping my bones. I'm already in martial arts what's the difference. Just lol if you have such bird bones that slight taps gives you brain damage

If that's the case just rope already boyo over for u
And what the fuck will extremely small amounts of pressure to your bones do to your face again? Absolutely nothing. If your bones we're that easy to change every human would be laden with asymmetries from varying amounts of bone pressure throughout their lives.

• +1

tfw you spam the same old Hammy memes for ages and you call somebody else autistic.
Excuse me what.

• +1