The Dilemma With Boymaxxing

Maybe I should reword it to “youthmaxxing”. I just wanna look young, but in order to look young you have to have less bone/less masculine look.
Aside from all the random posts in this thread.
Tretinoin, tazarotene, vitamin C megadosed, HGH, and GHK-cu can help greatly.

I'm going to need some time to research the mechanisms before making the thread tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Dutasterid daily makes the skin soft and feminine looking. I guess that counts as boymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1383 and Extra Chromosome
JFL. If you want to go for the pretty boy look you still need to have very aesthetic facial features. You still need to havea well postured jaw and high cheekbones, just smaller ones. Recession of the bones still means it's over. For the skin make sure it's clear without a visible flaw, dye your hair gold brown, plug your eyebrows, whiten your teeth, dye your eye lashes to make them appear longer and your eyes more striking. Use a labello to make your lips shine a bit.

Pretty boys combine masculine and feminine features in a perfect way. I'm also trying to prettyboymax since I'm a turbomanlet and being a manlet isn't as bad for a pretty boy if you have a decent face. And by the way running masculine slayer game is impossible if you are below 5'11. JFL.

If you want to look for inspiration look at Jordan Barrett when he was younger, Zac Efron and most importantly Justin Bieber in 2013-2014. He was the ideal pretty boy, that's why so many teenager girls went crazy. It's not his songs, not his voice, not his talent, it's his face.
A long and square ramus with a very defined chin combined with full red lips with an incredible cupid bow, his short philtrum and masculine chin to philtrum ratio, a relatively small, but long and defined, upwards pointing nose with ideal nostril exposure when looking at him from the front, light brown eyes with high set eyebrows that signal trust and loyalty instead of masculinity and dominance, a perfect NW0 with thick golden hair, long side bruns for a guy his age and an overall flawless skin and very low body fat. His skull is narrow and small which you can see when he stands next to other male celebrities but his features are so perfectly put together and his lower third was so defined it was the ideal face for a teen idol. I'm sure his producers are blackpilled af.

If you want to go for the ideal pretty boy haircut do this:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Looking young does not mean less bone development. That is cope.

Looking young:
1) Perfect clear youthful glowing skin

2) Norwood 1/0.

3) No undereye bags.

4) Pronounced eyebrows / eyelashes.

5) No gaunt look, enough babyfat in face.

6) No facial hair.
To answer you question of how to look young, you are gonna want to slay both the norwood AND collagen reapers. HGH is useful for this task.
Having said that, you write of wanting to appeal to a certain age group. The thing is those women (20 years old) tend to go for a guy about 3-4 years OLDER than them. So you may be going about this the wrong way.
Just lie about your age if you are youthmaxxing.
Before bashing it (pun intended) actually try it. I've spoken to users from lookism who've added 2+ mm in short amounts of time
2mm of WHAT?
30 mins every day total. Divide it between brow, zygos, orbitals, and chin
Post before-afters.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SayNoToRotting, hooked_on_tonics and 1 other person