The effect of 5mm bimax advancement on the nose and relating it to FacePulling

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx

Computer science systems biology Superimpostion 06 311 g007

Computer science systems biology post operative 06 311 g011

It is a 5mm of advancement of the upper jaw, look at how the nose looks smaller because of the paranasal area being fuller.

Basically it means that if we could achieve a 5mm advancement of the whole maxilla from MSE+FM, results would be even better because of the whole maxilla advancing instead of only the upper jaw, and it would drastically improve the nose if the big nose effect is really caused by a recessed maxilla.

@varbrah achieved 4mm advancement of the whole maxilla with his MSE+FM treatment of 7 months at 22-23yo: he was pulling 8 hours a day with a 1.5kg force on each side, also he was using peptides (Ipamorelin and Mod GRF 1-29).

I think that by using a 3kg force and replacing Ipamorelin by GHRP-2, we could definitly achieve a 5mm advancement of the whole maxilla in 7 months.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Chadelite, Short Ugly and Brown and 3 others
her vector is still negative

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Slyfex8
her vector is still negative

Because it's only the bimaxillary area that moved forward here, MSE with Facemask is supposed to move the whole maxilla forward. Or maybe she just have a shitty bone mass under the eyes, as most girls.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Hopefuel :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: this can potentially fix my droopy lower eyelids/scleral show, garbage under eye support and bumpy nose :feelsahh:

@varbrah

Can you please show us before & after pics?

Though there is a difference, the face in the post-op picture is also a little smaller, making the change in nose appear greater. Size-matched:

O2i8zZw.gif

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Hades and Slyfex8
Though there is a difference, the face in the post-op picture is also a little smaller, making the change in nose appear greater. Size-matched:

View attachment 191379

O2i8zZw.gif

Looks as much impressive to me, the gain of soft tissue support in the bimaxillary area really showed to be great for the nose on this patient.

But she had the recessed maxilla nose phenotype also, I'm pretty sure some have just big nose without a recessed maxilla. Like too much cartilage

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and GoMadAndSTFU

View attachment 189743

View attachment 189745

It is a 5mm of advancement of the upper jaw, look at how the nose looks smaller because of the paranasal area being fuller.

Basically it means that if we could achieve a 5mm advancement of the whole maxilla from MSE+FM, results would be even better because of the whole maxilla advancing instead of only the upper jaw, and it would drastically improve the nose if the big nose effect is really caused by a recessed maxilla.

@varbrah achieved 4mm advancement of the whole maxilla with his MSE+FM treatment of 7 months at 22-23yo: he was pulling 8 hours a day with a 1.5kg force on each side, also he was using peptides (Ipamorelin and Mod GRF 1-29).

I think that by using a 3kg force and replacing Ipamorelin by GHRP-2, we could definitly achieve a 5mm advancement of the whole maxilla in 7 months.
I need 2 years of constant pulling to achieve 20mm of forward growth.
Then 20 days of imdo to extend the lower jaw by 20mm.

If only one could split the sutures involved in a lefort 3, you could do that 3 months roughly.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, forwardgrowth and Slyfex8

If only one could split the sutures involved in a lefort 3, you could do that 3 months roughly.

Wow 20mm, like, you really need 20mm? lol

What is the suture involved in lf3 osteomy ?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Wow 20mm, like, you really need 20mm? lol

What is the suture involved in lf3 osteomy ?
Actually I need 10mm to be above average, but I want to be top, I'm scared though of getting the wolf face. Even though I know pulling the maxilla forward will be the hardest and longest feat of all the other bones because there's just not cut from where it can be produced new tissue, just hard pulling.

These sutures here
LF30 i100 L

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, PubertyMaxxer, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
Actually I need 10mm to be above average, but I want to be top, I'm scared though of getting the wolf face. Even though I know pulling the maxilla forward will be the hardest and longest feat of all the other bones because there's just not cut from where it can be produced new tissue, just hard pulling.

These sutures here
View attachment 191396

And by constant pulling are you meaning wearing your pulling device like 24h/24h 7d/7d?

Also, how much force you would apply?

And by constant pulling are you meaning wearing your pulling device like 24h/24h 7d/7d?

Also, how much force you would apply?
That's ideal, but highly impractical and insane.

I think I'm gonna reduce my pulling to the time I sleep, so I can avoid starting to hate the device.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, forwardgrowth and Slyfex8

These sutures here
View attachment 191396
Examples of wolf face?

20mm??

How is that even realistic?

How much force will you apply?
How long per day will you wear it?
How do you anchor the facepuller to MSE?

So if I u der stood correctly you'll get MSE and FP now for 2 years and then IMDO for 20mm on lower Jaw sagittaly ?
And when will you get MSDO for transversal expansion, bc of your mse?

@CopeAndRope @Slyfex8

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and GoMadAndSTFU