The effects of sexual assault often are exaggerated.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
society's logic about sexual assault makes NO sense. people are all like:

if you get raped, you'll never heal and you'll forever be traumatized and live in eternal misery and horror (doesn't sound too ridiculous. but it gets more retarded.)

if you're a kid and someone simply touches your penis and walks away and you don't see them again, you'll forever be traumatized for life. having your penis touched when you're a kid is the most painful thing you can experience

if you're kissed on the lips against your will, you'll be forever traumatized for life

if you get groped, you'll never heal and forever will be traumatized

if you're a minor and have sex with someone older than you or date them, you'll be traumatized for life.

wtf. honestly. sure rape can be very painful, but the other ones? honestly i never understood how someone gets traumatized by having their genitals touched. if someone walks up to you, touches your penis and walks away, and you're a kid, how exactly can THAT traumatize you. the only reason why someone would be traumatized by that is because they're taught to be traumatized. it's called the nocebo effect. if they weren't taught to be traumatized by it, they wouldn't have been traumatized.

it's also interesting how in middle school, a friend of mine had some guy grab his hand and put the hand on another guy's penis. my friend probably wasn't traumatized. but i guess if they're all the same age it isn't traumatic. but i guess if the two guys my friend complained about were much older, he'd be traumatized? so it's only traumatic if they're older than you? how can that make sense? i remember Benji Madden from Good Charlotte got bullied in high school and one time the jocks smeared BENGAY with substance on his genitals. he was maybe 15-17 at the time. so if guys his age do that to him, it isn't traumatic but if a 40 year old does it to him, it's traumatic? And getting kissed on the lips against your will, people act like that's supposed to scar you? one time when i was 12, a guy (who was 13) kissed my lips against my will. it wasn't traumatic at all. it was uncomfortable yes but it wasn't traumatic. anyways i found out he wasn't actually gay or bisexual he was just a socially awkward guy who came from a kissy family. he didn't think what he did was gay. i saw him do other crazy things most people know are weird. he was actually straight, he even liked a girl in my class. what he did wasn't traumatic at all. it was very uncomfortable but wasn't traumatic. i moved on. in fact, when i hear his name, i don't even think about the kiss incident.

A man named Paul Tappan (who is a sociologist) wrote about how sex attacks ruining people for life is a myth. he wrote how trauma from sex attacks usually come from the hysteria and reaction to the attack from society instead of the attack itself. Tappan believes "rape, carnal abuse, defloration, incest, homosexuality (this was 1955) or indecent exposure" should only cause little lasting harm. The Kinsey researchers agreed with Tappan. A rape victim named Charlotte Shane wrote an article about how she won't let her rapist's attack control her for the rest of her life and how it wasn't the worst thing to happen to her. she even said that rape doesn't effect women the same way as each other. some women are effect more severely or less severely is what she says. Fay Weldon also said rape isn't the worst thing to happen to a woman and she's a rape victim too. she faced backlash for what she said back in the late 90s.

Feminists didn't always view rape the way they do now. First wave feminists (late 1800s/early 1900s) believed women were resilient in the face of sexual violence instead of vulnerable. even in the 60s, feminists usually argued that rape is NOT the worst thing that can happen to a woman. then feminists started to say it is the worst thing to happen to a woman in the 70s with the anti-rape movement getting big.

the reason why sexual crimes, regardless of how severe they are, are seen as "extremely" painful is because of society's historical interpretation of sex. since biblical times, sex has been viewed as degenerate and perverse and something that can only be done for reproduction. it wasn't supposed to be fun and anyone who did non-reproductive sexual stuff like anal sex, oral sex, masturbation or sex just for pleasure was seen as evil. also, society has viewed sex as the most intimate relationship one can have with someone else. therefore, society will believes taking this is the ultimate violation. this is what made sexual assault be seen as worse than any other crime. i don't see how making a crime "sexual" makes it more traumatic. how is sexual supposed to be worse than any physical pain or physical violence? sure rape could be traumatic, but touching someone's penis, groping, statutory rape, etc. shouldn't be too painful. it should just be a brief moment of uncomfortable.

i also doubt that rape or child sexual abuse is something that ruins your life eternally. sure it can make your life much harder. sure you can go through a lot of nightmares and horrifying stuff, but i'm sure victims can still experience some joy in their life. i remember asking someone if they think Auschwitz survivors are able to enjoy life, they said Auschwitz survivors will struggle a lot in life but they still could have some happy days. so Auschwitz survivors, including those experimented on by Mengele, can enjoy life to an extent, but someone who was raped or had their penis touched can never feel joy again? Auschwitz was way worse than sexual abuse and rape. It's like society wants to tell us that the penis is so powerful that if we ever are forced to touch it, let alone have it inside us, it'll permanently destroy our souls. well there's nothing powerful about some piece of flesh between the legs. saying that there is power in a penis goes against the idea of empowering women. if rape is about power, like feminists often say, then why give them all that power by allowing what they did to torment you all your life? Charlotte Shane said she thinks it's ridiculous to teach women that a piece of flesh between the legs should control their whole life. i don't think even severe trauma should give you lifelong misery and horror.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, The giga incel, Albeacho and 17 others
There's various degrees of sexual assault and rape. The problem with society is that it gets thrown on 1 big heap as if it's all equally bad.

You are also right in that there's no reason for sexual assault to be considered worse than physical assault. Beating someone to a pulp, getting him hospitalized and leaving him with scars for life. This is apparantly less bad than raping a woman, but leaving her unharmed physically. Makes no sense to me.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 4946, turkproducer and 4 others
Photo 2021 01 27 10 21 28

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 4797 and 3 others
Dn Rd , but cope girls get PTSD if they get raped by a non-chad , they hate subhumans so much that it traumatizes them for life

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, joeveniro, JizzFarmer and 4 others
Dn Rd , but cope girls get PTSD if they get raped by a non-chad , they hate subhumans so much that it traumatizes them for life
you can't just claim that without looking at the evidence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Lmao
My best friend in kindergarden touched my dick when I was peeing mad sus but I still remained friends with him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 2403
Imagine being raped by this women at the age of 15

i bet you would get traumatized for a very long time

thats how women view sub7/10 men

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, alriodai, JizzFarmer and 4 others

if you get raped, you'll never heal and you'll forever be traumatized and live in eternal misery and horror (doesn't sound too ridiculous. but it gets more retarded.)

if you're a kid and someone simply touches your penis and walks away and you don't see them again, you'll forever be traumatized for life. having your penis touched when you're a kid is the most painful thing you can experience

if you're kissed on the lips against your will, you'll be forever traumatized for life

if you're a minor and have sex with someone older than you or date them, you'll be traumatized for life.

wtf. honestly. sure rape can be very painful, but the other ones? honestly i never understood how someone gets traumatized by having their genitals touched. if someone walks up to you, touches your penis and walks away, and you're a kid, how exactly can THAT traumatize you. the only reason why someone would be traumatized by that is because they're taught to be traumatized. it's called the nocebo effect. if they weren't taught to be traumatized by it, they wouldn't have been traumatized.

it's also interesting how in middle school, a friend of mine had some guy grab his hand and put the hand on another guy's penis. my friend probably wasn't traumatized. but i guess if they're all the same age it isn't traumatic. but i guess if the two guys my friend complained about were much older, he'd be traumatized? so it's only traumatic if they're older than you? how can that make sense? i remember Benji Madden from Good Charlotte got bullied in high school and one time the jocks smeared BENGAY with substance on his genitals. he was maybe 15-17 at the time. so if guys his age do that to him, it isn't traumatic but if a 40 year old does it to him, it's traumatic? And getting kissed on the lips against your will, people act like that's supposed to scar you? one time when i was 12, a guy (who was 13) kissed my lips against my will. it wasn't traumatic at all. it was uncomfortable yes but it wasn't traumatic. anyways i found out he wasn't actually gay or bisexual he was just a socially awkward guy who came from a kissy family. he didn't think what he did was gay. i saw him do other crazy things most people know are weird. he was actually straight, he even liked a girl in my class. what he did wasn't traumatic at all. it was very uncomfortable but wasn't traumatic. i moved on. in fact, when i hear his name, i don't even think about the kiss incident.

A man named Paul Tappan (who is a sociologist) wrote about how sex attacks ruining people for life is a myth. he wrote how trauma from sex attacks usually come from the hysteria and reaction to the attack from society instead of the attack itself. Tappan believes "rape, carnal abuse, defloration, incest, homosexuality (this was 1955) or indecent exposure" should only cause little lasting harm. The Kinsey researchers agreed with Tappan. A rape victim named Charlotte Shane wrote an article about how she won't let her rapist's attack control her for the rest of her life and how it wasn't the worst thing to happen to her. she even said that rape doesn't effect women the same way as each other. some women are effect more severely or less severely is what she says. Fay Weldon also said rape isn't the worst thing to happen to a woman and she's a rape victim too. she faced backlash for what she said back in the late 90s.

Feminists didn't always view rape the way they do now. First wave feminists (late 1800s/early 1900s) believed women were resilient in the face of sexual violence instead of vulnerable. even in the 60s, feminists usually argued that rape is NOT the worst thing that can happen to a woman. then feminists started to say it is the worst thing to happen to a woman in the 70s with the anti-rape movement getting big.

the reason why sexual crimes, regardless of how severe they are, are seen as "extremely" painful is because of society's historical interpretation of sex. since biblical times, sex has been viewed as degenerate and perverse and something that can only be done for reproduction. it wasn't supposed to be fun and anyone who did non-reproductive sexual stuff like anal sex, oral sex, masturbation or sex just for pleasure was seen as evil. also, society has viewed sex as the most intimate relationship one can have with someone else. therefore, society will believes taking this is the ultimate violation. this is what made sexual assault be seen as worse than any other crime. i don't see how making a crime "sexual" makes it more traumatic. how is sexual supposed to be worse than any physical pain or physical violence? sure rape could be traumatic, but touching someone's penis, groping, statutory rape, etc. shouldn't be too painful. it should just be a brief moment of uncomfortable.

i also doubt that rape or child sexual abuse is something that ruins your life eternally. sure it can make your life much harder. sure you can go through a lot of nightmares and horrifying stuff, but i'm sure victims can still experience some joy in their life. i remember asking someone if they think Auschwitz survivors are able to enjoy life, they said Auschwitz survivors will struggle a lot in life but they still could have some happy days. so Auschwitz survivors, including those experimented on by Mengele, can enjoy life to an extent, but someone who was raped or had their penis touched can never feel joy again? Auschwitz was way worse than sexual abuse and rape. It's like society wants to tell us that the penis is so powerful that if we ever are forced to touch it, let alone have it inside us, it'll permanently destroy our souls. well there's nothing powerful about some piece of flesh between the legs. saying that there is power in a penis goes against the idea of empowering women. if rape is about power, like feminists often say, then why give them all that power by allowing what they did to torment you all your life? Charlotte Shane said she thinks it's ridiculous to teach women that a piece of flesh between the legs should control their whole life. i don't think even severe trauma should give you lifelong misery and horror.
if i was raped i could walk it off ngl it wouldn't affect me like that

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 4612
Imagine being raped by this women at the age of 15

View attachment 949784
i bet you would get traumatized for a very long time

thats how women view sub7/10 men
nigga you are legit retarded. you're not even looking at any evidence this is all theoretical in your mind.
A man named Paul Tappan (who is a sociologist) wrote about how sex attacks ruining people for life is a myth. he wrote how trauma from sex attacks usually come from the hysteria and reaction to the attack from society instead of the attack itself. Tappan believes "rape, carnal abuse, defloration, incest, homosexuality (this was 1955) or indecent exposure" should only cause little lasting harm. The Kinsey researchers agreed with Tappan.
why don't you actually read for once instead of feeling like you're qualified to discuss things you clearly don't know shit about

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
If someone was a victim of sex trafficking and was forced to perform sex acts on their captors or risk death, I would assume they'd be traumatized and find it difficult to have a normal sex life once freed.

Women who act like receiving unwanted sexual attention ruined their lives are probably exaggerating. Same with the metoo movement that was big a few years ago. All of the women Harvey Weinstein slept with benefited from fucking him. Why else would they fuck some crusty looking jewish guy? Hollywood as a whole loved him until they no longer needed him around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 7125, Jamal2222 and 2 others
Society is stupid about pretty much everything. As an autist I feel we can see through all this bullshit like "muh I got raped when I was younger" when really all that happened was some guy might have laid a hand in them in an awkward way.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Norwooder, Deleted member 4797 and 3 others
Fuckin based thread ded srs tbh ngl. Jfl i never thought about it like this. Muh, my boobs got touched by a man once in the train, im literally in tears everyday i see men i cant forget it. I wanna slap a raped bitch whos crying about it in the face tbh :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Hey cuck, hows it going, imagine holding her hand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, karbo and Deleted member 4612

Most redditors would actually agree with this because you said “nocebo”

It’s propaganda to degenerate people’s self-agency, and rely on therapy and pharmaceutical drugs.

STOP!

Images

JUST STOP OP.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11705 and Deleted member 2403

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6113

TREAD CARFULLY FUCKER. IVE BEEN WATXHING you for months. *leans in close* months

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Entertaining thread ngl

Its always been laughably stupid that WEIRD society pretends a 14 year old sucking another 14 year old's cock is healthy sexual experimentation, but if a 14 year old sucks a 21 year old's cock, it's exploitative sexual abuse and deeply traumatic. This bullshit runs so deep in your education and upbringing that most people don't even question that privately.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
I hate how women (or feminists) always equate women getting raped by men to men getting anally raped by other men
Like thats a whole different thing wtf
A woman getting unwillingly penetrated by a man equates to a man being forced to penetrate a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
this sounds like cope
did you get fucked as a kid op

There's various degrees of sexual assault and rape. The problem with society is that it gets thrown on 1 big heap as if it's all equally bad.

You are also right in that there's no reason for sexual assault to be considered worse than physical assault. Beating someone to a pulp, getting him hospitalized and leaving him with scars for life. This is apparantly less bad than raping a woman, but leaving her unharmed physically. Makes no sense to me.
I always thought the same shit. When i pictured rape i pictured some foid getting violently beaten and smashed up by some paki in london. Like cmon getting raped when ur drunk at a frat party is no where near as bad as getting fucking abused to the pulp

Of course. It's a power play by women. Even if it did traumatize people for life, no one actually gives a shit about that anyway. Just look at all the people who have been fucked up for life because of their experiences here. No one cares. Its the exact opposite.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back