The Efficacy of Online Dating by Region

Deleted member 97

Deleted member 97

Physiognomist
I've only ever used Tinder and, very briefly, Bumble in a single area. With this thread, I want to ask seasoned Chadfishers about the places they've tried in their time on the app and what sort of differences they've seen emerge across locations. If you have any further insight into the dating market in these cities/regions, it would be appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Depends on you, competiyion, location, girls.

Race plays a big role to.

Generally, and im no expert, london, new york etc. Are fucking dire because you are competing with the best and high quality girls dont even need the apps.

So tier three cities really are better

You need the best pics you can get.

Then if you are white, you will do better generally. There are pockets where black dudes do well. Asian guys of all varieties have a tougher time (sorry but its just reality)

Whites do better in asia by a mile.
Mediterranean guys do better in north europe and eastern europe than nordic looking dudes.

Apparently blacks and arabs do well there hut im skeptical. Also havent tested as much because im white so dont really care about how well a black dude will do in any given place.

Know from friends that black dudes dont do well in asia in general and like i say, asians have a tough time with online dating everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PrisonMike
Its over for a half-curry like me then ???

• +1
I run a lot of Tinder experiments with my profile as well as chad profile. I do it all over the world. I recently wrote a tindermaxxing post too. These were my results (I'm a curry btw who doesn't look very curry)

[Result after 12 hours approx from making profile, Tinder pro but no boost use. With boost it would be even higher]

US
LA: 9 matches
Boston: 10 matches

(Don't remember about the other places but matches were lesser)

Europe
Berlin: 3 matches
Warsaw: 4-5 matches
Keiv: 10+ matches
London: 4-5 matches

Asia
Bangkok: 30+ matches
Manila: 30+ matches
Jakarta: 70+ matches
India: 3-5 matches

Africa:
Cape Town: 13 matches

South America:
Sau Paulo: 10+ matches
Buenos Aires: 5-10 matches

Have tried in Aus and some Asian nations but don't remember the results exactly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PrisonMike and Barry
In Germany all dating apps are entirely useless. When looksmaxed you get a match in a year and she doesnt even respond when you contact her.

• +1
I live near Toronto, lots of girls to match with, but not many ever want to meet up or even chat.

• +1
Tindermaxxing is cope unless you are in SEA

• +1
I run a lot of Tinder experiments with my profile as well as chad profile. I do it all over the world. I recently wrote a tindermaxxing post too. These were my results (I'm a curry btw who doesn't look very curry)

[Result after 12 hours approx from making profile, Tinder pro but no boost use. With boost it would be even higher]

US
LA: 9 matches
Boston: 10 matches

(Don't remember about the other places but matches were lesser)

Europe
Berlin: 3 matches
Warsaw: 4-5 matches
Keiv: 10+ matches
London: 4-5 matches

Asia
Bangkok: 30+ matches
Manila: 30+ matches
Jakarta: 70+ matches
India: 3-5 matches

Africa:
Cape Town: 13 matchesl

South America:
Sau Paulo: 10+ matches
Buenos Aires: 5-10 matches

Have tried in Aus and some Asian nations but don't remember the results exactly.

How are you spoofing and are you running multiple accounts? Or just one with tinder gold?

Forget this i am an idiotcel who cant read.
I will run a similaf experiment in those locations later as a non attractive white guy.
Now just have to get 5 photos of me which is impossible becausr i have been avoiding them for most of my life

• +1
How are you spoofing and are you running multiple accounts? Or just one with tinder gold?

Forget this i am an idiotcel who cant read.
I will run a similaf experiment in those locations later as a non attractive white guy.
Now just have to get 5 photos of me which is impossible becausr i have been avoiding them for most of my life
I am using Pro, not Gold.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Barry
Just be chad like me

• +1