The fact people here think you don't develop after you're 17 shows the state of this forum

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I swear most of you guys just don't go outside whatsoever yet think you have a reason to cry about girls or the blackpill.

How many 20+ year olds do you see that still have the same skull size/wrist size/height as 17 year olds lmao

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Schönling, BackFromTheMogging and 16 others
u are the biggest retard on the forum

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 2227 and 7 others
I stopped developing after 14, how's that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Freddo
I stopped developing after 14, how's that?
You most likely didn't or you got severely stunted. I doubt your skull size/overall size even if talking about specific bones is the same.

Even then youd be an exception
Also:

sgt_iron

FORUM BOSS | The Secret Society

3 minutes ago
You are ignoring content by this member.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 2769 and 1 other person
all my friends are 16-18 and none of us is fully developed yet

I was 5.7 at age 16, I'm 19 now and 6.1 and a half, I'm still growing too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
STFU SUBHUMAN. GO EAT PEANUTS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
I swear most of you guys just don't go outside whatsoever yet think you have a reason to cry about girls or the blackpill.

How many 20+ year olds do you see that still have the same skull size/wrist size/height as 17 year olds lmao
correct ngl tbh i havent left the house in months jfl

Everyone looks vastly different at 24 then they did at 18, and yet people still spew this “We stop growing at 18” bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Adam666, Deleted member 4577 and 1 other person
OF COURSE YOU WILL STILL DEVELOP AFTER 17 BUT ITS OVER FOR MAJOR BONE CHANGES BECUASE PUBERTY IS OVER. YOU HAD 17 YEARS TO TRY TO LOOK GOOD BUT ITS OVER NOW. YOU DONT HAVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF GROWTH HOROMONES YOU HAD OR THE SAME AMOUNT OF TEST. ITS OVER. THE ONLY DEVELOPING YOULL GET AFTER THAT IS GRAVITY FUCKING UP YOUR FACE UNTIL THE DAY YOU DIE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2227 and Jagged0
STFU SUBHUMAN. GO EAT PEANUTS
Screenshot 1

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Everyone looks vastly different at 24 then they did at 18, and yet people still spew this “We stop growing at 18” bullshit.

Yeah but in what way dude? No larp bullshit, but the only people I know who look vastly different now then they did in their late teens were gymcelling (taking roids, test) in their early 20's or late teens (around 17/18 earliest). It might be cope to say it's because of that shit they got decent bones/good skulls, but prior to that most of them looked pretty fucking >average<, I mogged some of them hard and now there's suddenly chad jaws / big ass skulls from that crew that mog me to death. I think that shit is legit, and it's my only regret. They aren't model tier, but masc and they slay. Having fun on Ibiza and shit. Meanwhile I'm looking at slapping a piece of fucking plastic on my jaw and just got into gymcelling in my mid twenties. I'd be hard pressed if roids are going to grow my facial bones at this point, and instead merely gives me muscle and a babboon ass + small balls, where bitches are throwing banana peels at my face instead of their tits on Ibiza. No implants for shit balls bro.

Everyone else looks somewhat the same. Aka the highschool chad/chadlite still has those bones, and those who looked like shit still look like shit. Lifestyle obviously plays a big ass fucking role though, but if you weren't at least average/decent looking in your late teens it's pretty much over.

Pretty hilarious how rent free I live in the head of guys like @KrissKross or @sgt_iron even when having both on ignore, beautiful

Pretty hilarious how rent free I live in the head of guys like @KrissKross or @sgt_iron even when having both on ignore, beautiful
King

• +1
please keep in mind i was practically an anorexic up until age 18 and i also started cycling for hours and started lifting light weights, also corrected my posture, made me grow a shit ton.

• +1
please keep in mind i was practically an anorexic up until age 18 and i also started cycling for hours and started lifting light weights, also corrected my posture, made me grow a shit ton.
U hate me

Pretty hilarious how you somehow know what I’m saying in comments that you supposedly “ignore” and reply accordingly.
Face it you little peanut, you are my little pet subhuman and you read every comment I make. Keep coping and saying you don’t, but everyone knows it.
You will never breed, and for that the entire forum is thankful

Jaw grows a lot in some cases after 17

• +1
Pretty hilarious how you somehow know what I’m saying in comments that you supposedly “ignore” and reply accordingly.
Face it you little peanut, you are my little pet subhuman and you read every comment I make. Keep coping and saying you don’t, but everyone knows it.
I sometimes decide to click view ignored messages cause I'm not a high inhib cuck. Keep commenting subhuman in all my threads and attacking me for no reason whatsoever you mentally ill kike. Tell me your location and we can meet up anytome so I can stomp your little faggot head in cunt.

Btw I'll breed and I have girls literally interested in me once in a while, keep barking
Also why the fuck do you call me a peanut when you have a narrow head too LMFAO? Do you have an inferiority complex?

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross
I sometimes decide to click view ignored messages cause I'm not a high inhib cuck. Keep commenting subhuman in all my threads and attacking me for no reason whatsoever you mentally ill kike. Tell me your location and we can meet up anytome so I can stomp your little faggot head in cunt.

Btw I'll breed and I have girls literally interested in me once in a while, keep barking

Also why the fuck do you call me a peanut when you have a narrow head too LMFAO? Do you have an inferiority complex?
You literally proved my point you subhuman. Jfl at you.
Bye bye now boyo, my job here is done :feelshmm:

You literally proved my point you subhuman. Jfl at you.
Bye bye now boyo, my job here is done :feelshmm:
Hey keyboard warrior you literally call others peanut skulls when you have a narrow ass skull too and LITERALLY Pmed me a couple weeks ago looking for help when I'm doing better with girls. And I unignored you cause you're obviously just a lost caude

im 17 and i still have like rarely any arm or leg hair. Is there hope of me developing?

Were you a late bloomer?
I got pubes at age 12, and my dick was already 6 inches at age 12, nope not a later bloomer, just a slow developer I guess in terms of height, i'm 19 with a deep ass voice and 6.1 height, i look like i'm 16 though, my T levels are fine thought i had them checked

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
I got pubes at age 12, and my dick was already 6 inches at age 12, nope not a later bloomer, just a slow developer I guess in terms of height, i'm 19 with a deep ass voice and 6.1 height, i look like i'm 16 though, my T levels are fine thought i had them checked
oh wow lifefuel for sure I gotta check if my growth plates are fused hopefully not though because im 5'11 pretty shit height tbh

• +1
Reactions: Adam666