The “Fat Head” Effect Caused By Gaining Muscle (It’s NOT Just Water Retention)

buccinator

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
So weird to see these coping roid abusers with tiny necks JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Dicklet.4.3, shimada and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomguy1235, Zeta ascended, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
buccinator
This is the easy way to think, right? "Steroids increase muscles, the face has muscles, so muscles of the face just got bigger"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
just don't take 10 different AAS compounds and HGH and clen etc. for 3 decades theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, Zeta ascended, dorito_crisps and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Reoa
shut up bitch

just be a lab experiment bro
cant wait for all you 15 year olds to put random shit in your body and have meme surgeries done

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel and FatJattMofo
cant wait for all you 15 year olds to put random shit in your body and have meme surgeries done
Im not doing any fucking surgeries apart from Stroma man. jfl. I know there area other muscles on the face its just that the buccinator makes you look bloated the most

I don;'t understand tho how some dudes have really thick necks naturally, when I turn around does it activate enough to hypertrophy or is this because of T
What kind of dudes? You sure they dont do combat sports?

One girl I know was super skinny then started bbing and her jawline got WAY bigger... she takes it to the extreme though is likely on multiple compounds.

just don't take 10 different AAS compounds and HGH and clen etc. for 3 decades theory
Especially hgh and insulin that shit is nasty
One girl I know was super skinny then started bbing and her jawline got WAY bigger... she takes it to the extreme though is likely on multiple compounds.
Anavar and primo

your mom seems fine with my fat head...

So weird to see these coping roid abusers with tiny necks JFL
The ones with a tiny neck never had the makings of an athlete to begin with

Barry Bonds’ hat sized actually increased after he did roids.

Hgh and test, face muscle hypertrophy.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Ive got a thick neck. no combat sports
i have a thick neck too and i do no training or sports, i'm skinny fat with huge love handles. my neck makes my face look soo good

buccinator
It’s the masseter muscles, they are superficial and much more conducive to growth. Buccinator hypertrophy to a significant extent is another lie Mike Mew has sold to people.

993C2CAC 564C 4E09 AB53 C2DDE84D97CD

It’s the masseter muscles, they are superficial and much more conducive to growth. Buccinator hypertrophy to a significant extent is another lie Mike Mew has sold to people.

View attachment 162469
cmon I keep telling you mate its not the masseter muscle.

the masseter muscle is required to look aesthetic in the jaw. just look at my avi.

I never look bloated when my masseter is pumped.

buccinator hypertrophy is not a lie many asians and my sister has it.

if you swallow right you wont get it. it will atrophy and also stop engaging so much during chewing. the cheeks are the literally destination of bloat.

even thhis effect the cheeks are biggest. jeff seid has atrohpied buccinators and looks decent.

jeremy beundia

has big masseters and zero buccinator. looking completely good.

im starting to believe you are acting like a fool with this. the masseter muscle is esential to closing the jaw with force. its activated during proper oral posture to an extent too.
you either got unlucky with genes and enviro.

or your masseters were HUGE

cmon I keep telling you mate its not the masseter muscle.

the masseter muscle is required to look aesthetic in the jaw. just look at my avi.

I never look bloated when my masseter is pumped.

buccinator hypertrophy is not a lie many asians and my sister has it.

if you swallow right you wont get it. it will atrophy and also stop engaging so much during chewing. the cheeks are the literally destination of bloat.

even thhis effect the cheeks are biggest. jeff seid has atrohpied buccinators and looks decent.

jeremy beundia

View attachment 162475

has big masseters and zero buccinator. looking completely good.

im starting to believe you are acting like a fool with this. the masseter muscle is esential to closing the jaw with force. its activated during proper oral posture to an extent too.
you either got unlucky with genes and enviro.

or your masseters were HUGE
Actually it’s a medical fact that it’s Asian’s masseters that are hypertrophied, not their buccinators. Look it up, it’s only Mike Mee who talks about this. Buccinators are deep and don’t grow nearly as much as masseters can/do.

That pic you posted is his jaw bone, not masseter muscle. The masseter is round, compare his wide jaw bone to Brad Pitt’s wide jaw muscles.

Actually it’s a medical fact that it’s Asian’s masseters that are hypertrophied, not their buccinators. Look it up, it’s only Mike Mee who talks about this. Buccinators are deep and don’t grow nearly as much as masseters can/do.

That pic you posted is his jaw bone, not masseter muscle. The masseter is round, compare his wide jaw bone to Brad Pitt’s wide jaw muscles.

im not fucking talking about all asians. im talking about all of them with chubby cheeks.

brad pitt

has huge masseters and it still looks decent.

oh btw he has hollow cheeks.

so if the average good jaw has bone and muscle then there is no fucking problem with massetrs.

the buccinator does grow quite a bit. massseters are out of the way of the cheeks.

can you even see mate?.

my sisters buccinators are average hypetropied and they are easily bloating her cheeks.

she is skinny as fuck

im not fucking talking about all asians. im talking about all of them with chubby cheeks.

View attachment 162489

brad pitt

has huge masseters and it still looks decent.

oh btw he has hollow cheeks.

so if the average good jaw has bone and muscle then there is no fucking problem with massetrs.

the buccinator does grow quite a bit. massseters are out of the way of the cheeks.

can you even see mate?.

my sisters buccinators are average hypetropied and they are easily bloating her cheeks.

she is skinny as fuck
You always resort to exceptions. Pitt pulls it off because of his other facial features and wide as fuck cheekbones.

Masseters are literally under the cheeks, buccinators are buried under the masseters. Look at the diagram.

Buccinator growth is only discussed in PSL forums or by Mew, it’s not even a recognised phenomenon in medical science unlike masseter growth. Buccinaters are defined as deep, thin muscles while masseters are defined as superficial, powerful muscles.

You always resort to exceptions. Pitt pulls it off because of his other facial features and wide as fuck cheekbones.

Masseters are literally under the cheeks, buccinators are buried under the masseters. Look at the diagram.

Buccinator growth is only discussed in PSL forums or by Mew, it’s not even a recognised phenomenon in medical science unlike masseter growth. Buccinaters are defined as deep, thin muscles while masseters are defines as superficial, powerful muscles.

Buccinator growth is only discussed in PSL forums or by Mew, it’s not even a recognised phenomenon in medical science unlike masseter growth. Buccinaters are defined as deep, thin muscles while masseters are defines as superficial, powerful muscles.
expections are completely legimate . you have literally no valid arguement against them because they debunk yours.

idgaf if medical science doesnt recognize buccinator atrophy as a COMMON problem beause the average retarded normie thinks its FAT.

and genetic at that.

masseter hypertrophy is fucking obvious and is also uncommon. with the buccinators they are common and once again look like FAT.

this is a better diagram. the buccinator is a muscle that is horizontally taking up all spaces a hollow cheek would be so if its big its obviously not going to allow strecth of the skin and them to sunk in creating hollow cheeks.

brad pits zygos are NONEXISTANT man. they are not wide at all.

the masseters are once again set baack. where hollow cheeks END.

they start at the lips
you can easily see that I am right by looking at this dude. they start at the lips and end at the jaw.

now will you stop coping?