The Fatties: Fart 2 [OFFICIAL TRAILER]

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer

If this was a real Jack Black movie I would be dead right now, I would have never found this forum. I literally look too much like non prime Jack Black in real life to be able to escape from being compared to him.

iu

Imagine if this was an actual film, they would be reminded of this every time they see me. Imagine if Hollywood decided to make an actual movie out of this, people would probably be making fart sounds pushing there bellies out when they see me. It is nothing short of a miracle that this wasn't made a movie, Hollywood are to known for making movies like this, it is truly a miracle they didn't make this one.

IF JACK BLACK DOESN'T STOP TAKING UP THESE FILTH MOVIE CONTRACTS THAT DEMAND HE WEIGH BETWEEN 300-400LBS JUST TO PLAY ANOTHER FAT SUBHUMAN PIECE OF CRAP WHO DWAYNE JOHNSON HAS TO RESCUE FROM THE JUNGLE I WILL GO INSANE!!!!!!!!!

iu

The only movie that didn't have a story revolving around Jack Black being that fattest thing to walk this earth since Tropic thunder is the Kung Fu Panda movie franchise. This is because in the Kung Fu Panda movies you literally cannot physically see the walking planet that is Jack Black due to it being fully animated. I am sure Kung Fu Panda was meant to be a live action movie but Jack Black exceeded the size of any panda that has ever lived and couldn't play the role, so instead they decided to make into an animation instead of live action.

iu
iu

I am very sure I have been cursed to dwell upon this forum until my death, writing nothing but constant walls of text about how Jack Blacks current reputation as the fattest piece of crap to walk this earth has ruined my life. I cannot even escape Jack Black if I wanted to due to looking too much like him, when I look in the mirror I cannot think of anything but Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jack Black and Deleted member 1464
rip op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464