The fear of isolation.

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
Since I was a teen, I've been treated like garbage by both, girls and guys. I was laughed at because of my social akwardeness, mocked for being weird, and some girls treated me in a pretty desinterested way. No one really respected me, and laughed at my expense. Latelly (when I was 16), girls began to call me ugly behind of my back, treat me as if I was a creep, and some people avoided me for being weird (I'm autistic, so it makes sense. Some of the persons that labelled me as weird, tried to speak to me, but I'm weird, honestly). I was judged as stupid, without even talking, as creepy por looking a lot at people (autism + TOC is kinda shit). This is the introduction. On to the topic.

I finished HS, and was about to enter college when I was 18. I began to live in a flat with 2 friends, a girl and a guy. The first week was cool, but I noticed something. They soon began to have a social circle (we weren't studying the same college grade), and I was alone. I couldn't talk to no one because I didn't know how, and no one talked to me (I didn't even like the grade). I began to isolate myself from everyone and began to rot in the flat, to fall into alcoholism, etc. My friends began to ignore me, and treated me like if I was a stranger in my own flat. I was invisible.

I moved to a community college (like a fraternity), and the same happened to me. Almost no one talked to me, couldn't make any friend, and began to fall into bad diet, alcoholism and depression (there were days in which I didn't sleep). Everyone left me alone and were uninterested in talking to me (even when I tried). My mother started to worry about my health, and I dropped from college. People keep saying that autism is a superpower... What? Autism, mixed with bad looks, makes me to be miserable. I can't talk to people and no one talks to me. Anyways, I'm studying a course in my town, and live with my parents. For the next year, I want to study something else in the capital of my country. I don't want the same to happen to me again, specially now, that I'm blackpilled. How should I begin to be more social?

I can't talk to people because I act nervous; I don't know about what to talk about and about how to do it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 9344, coping ethnic and 7 others
This is very brutal. Being alone in this cruel world is extremely demoralizing. Maybe if I had a large family, friends, relationships I could escape the thoughts of my fate and dying but I cannot do such a thing. There is no solution to being socially inept. You cannot looksmax 100% unless you start from a young age. Its a sad and brutal fate. Even if we acted fully NT our looks would hold us back. Its over tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, Deleted member 8853, Deleted member 6095 and 3 others
This is very brutal. Being alone in this cruel world is extremely demoralizing. Maybe if I had a large family, friends, relationships I could escape the thoughts of my fate and dying but I cannot do such a thing. There is no solution to being socially inept. You cannot looksmax 100% unless you start from a young age. Its a sad and brutal fate. Even if we acted fully NT our looks would hold us back. Its over tbh.
My mother says that's because I don't try to talk to people, but when I try, I end up ignored. No one shows interest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Are you ugly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10699 and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10699
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Fuark man I relate to much of what you say. Bullying, not being respected, treated like a weirdo, being called weird. No friends. Fuck anyone who says autism is a blessing or a "superpower." It’s nothing but a curse

• +1
Fuark man I relate to much of what you say. Bullying, not being respected, treated like a weirdo, being called weird. No friends. Fuck anyone who says autism is a blessing or a "superpower." It’s nothing but a curse
I'm still facing the same problem; every classmate can make friends, except me. And I still get mocked, called ugly, laughed at, etc. I hope to develop a confidence someday.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
you remind me of ER, and i've read his full manifesto

• +1
Since I was a teen, I've been treated like garbage by both, girls and guys. I was laughed at because of my social akwardeness, mocked for being weird, and some girls treated me in a pretty desinterested way. No one really respected me, and laughed at my expense. Latelly (when I was 16), girls began to call me ugly behind of my back, treat me as if I was a creep, and some people avoided me for being weird (I'm autistic, so it makes sense. Some of the persons that labelled me as weird, tried to speak to me, but I'm weird, honestly). I was judged as stupid, without even talking, as creepy por looking a lot at people (autism + TOC is kinda shit). This is the introduction. On to the topic.

I finished HS, and was about to enter college when I was 18. I began to live in a flat with 2 friends, a girl and a guy. The first week was cool, but I noticed something. They soon began to have a social circle (we weren't studying the same college grade), and I was alone. I couldn't talk to no one because I didn't know how, and no one talked to me (I didn't even like the grade). I began to isolate myself from everyone and began to rot in the flat, to fall into alcoholism, etc. My friends began to ignore me, and treated me like if I was a stranger in my own flat. I was invisible.

I moved to a community college (like a fraternity), and the same happened to me. Almost no one talked to me, couldn't make any friend, and began to fall into bad diet, alcoholism and depression (there were days in which I didn't sleep). Everyone left me alone and were uninterested in talking to me (even when I tried). My mother started to worry about my health, and I dropped from college. People keep saying that autism is a superpower... What? Autism, mixed with bad looks, makes me to be miserable. I can't talk to people and no one talks to me. Anyways, I'm studying a course in my town, and live with my parents. For the next year, I want to study something else in the capital of my country. I don't want the same to happen to me again, specially now, that I'm blackpilled. How should I begin to be more social?

I can't talk to people because I act nervous; I don't know about what to talk about and about how to do it.
This is really brutal man. I feel sorry for you. The autism pill is very brutal. Can you talk about your Junior Year and Senior, and College more?

How has ur autism impacted your Academic success? Were u good in school?

I have some facial similarities with him, but I despise Elliot Rodger.
ER was based asf. He was bullied everyday due to aspergers and being ugly. I would go ER if I was ER too.

This is really brutal man. I feel sorry for you. The autism pill is very brutal. Can you talk about your Junior Year and Senior, and College more?

How has ur autism impacted your Academic success? Were u good in school?
My college year wasn't even a year. I began to feel really unwanted and lonely so I fell into alcoholism and overeating fast. I didn't even sleep because I didn't attend college because I didn't have the will to wake up. Junior HS was when I began to get bullied because of my acting (I ate my boogers, farted a lot, etc.). I deserved the hate.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
My college year wasn't even a year. I began to feel really unwanted and lonely so I fell into alcoholism and overeating fast. I didn't even sleep because I didn't attend college because I didn't have the will to wake up. Junior HS was when I began to get bullied because of my acting (I ate my boogers, farted a lot, etc.). I deserved the hate.
what did u get on the SAT

Truecel vibes ngl

Truecel vibes ngl
Nah, I'm not a truecel, since some girls have had crushes on me, and since I have a small friend circle right now.

Live for yourself and not others. I'm not blaming any of this on you but as you can see the only option is to ignore all these people and do what makes you happy. This is the only option for you at this point. You can try this tactic or keep rotting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Merćer
Live for yourself and not others. I'm not blaming any of this on you but as you can see the only option is to ignore all these people and do what makes you happy. This is the only option for you at this point. You can try this tactic or keep rotting.
Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10569
Do you live with your mom RN? What does your family think?

Damn dude that sucks. Yeah autismo
I guess so. Girls still call me ugly from time to time.
They don't say anything at all about me. I'm totally invisible

Do you live with your mom RN? What does your family think?
They get anxious when I say that I get called ugly, dismiss the comments they make about me, and don't allow me to think that I'm ugly.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6095