0E674D58 7652 4341 A32A E122386725FB
3904C596 03E0 46D9 94BC C1F8373A7629
3C43F294 88FF 4DF1 BA08 1821AFC6018B

It also gives you a deep raspy sexy voice

Increases collagen

Anti estrogenic and pro androgenic

Increases lung capacity and hemoglobin

Great for leanmaxxing

Ever wonder why the Jews push so many anti smoking ads all the time and tell us not to smoke in school? Cause they are scared of us learning about the most powerful looksmaxxing tool in existence that will turn a soyboy into a Chad.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mike95, Be_ConfidentBro, HQNPmaxxing and 15 others
also smoking feels fucking great and the taste is very good (in my opinion)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Salience, SoyGune and 1 other person
just have ugly teeth, smelly breath, become less athletic and drastically increase your risk of lung cancer and all-cause mortality theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, 5'8manlet, ShortMulatto and 38 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4416, SoyGune and 1 other person
Will just be putting on nicotine patches like an aspie instead

Tobaccocontrol 2017 July 26 4 485 F1large

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 685 and 9 others
Cancer opened the chat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 9511
Get lung cancer shit teeth and impotence theory, i also heard lung cancer makes ur cock small but idk that probably was just be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Baldingman1998
Pros of smoking: bad boy vibe, (chance of) getting a raspy sexy voice, potential testosterone boost, weight loss
Cons of smoking: you are going to die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 7902 and 4 others
You should smoke for photos and special occasions. Always with other people if you’re gonna smoke never alone.

any1 actually tried nicotine gums?

im interested tbh

yeah OP. Smokemaxx now and die shen you are 25

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
I basically stopped smoking 2 years ago (think I've smoked 10 cigs at the very most since I quit) but it does look masculine tbh, unless you look like a non-dimorphic, low-T soyboy.
Slight jutting+squinting+lightly flexing your arm when going for the inhale can mog tbh.

Chew gum instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Go stand outside of a bar or club with a cigarette and you’ll meet more women than ever

I’m going to have to quit fully whilst ascending just because it fucks up surgery recovery times and bone healing.

i dont smoke but i can hack it when im drunk at a bar, i dont see why you need to smoke any other time since the main halo is badboy vibe

Chad smokes:
Oh my god!! hes so tall.. and handsome as hell!!!! hes so baddd but he does it so well!!!

I smoke:
*foid is coughing* ew get away from me ugh disgusting smoker!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Baldingman1998, Need2Ascend and 3 others
what about vaping? smoking is not worth the sides and cost

Go stand outside of a bar or club with a cigarette and you’ll meet more women than ever
Works if you are high inhib Chad

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and wykopek
Who's the guy in the second pic?

nigga do you think I want lung cancer?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Pros of smoking: bad boy vibe, (chance of) getting a raspy sexy voice, potential testosterone boost, weight loss

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4416 and Julius
less competition for me

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
It’s not that smoking makes them a bad boy. It’s their FACE. Face it, stop coping. Smoking kills collagen, damages lungs, gives you a stinky mouth and also you pay a lot for this shit :lul: Low iq normies please keep smoking and looksminning.

• +1
I stopped vaping, should I start again?
I was vaping 2014-2019(only in private) never using sunscrewn or other skincare, still had good collagen. Got some skin issues now but never linked it to nicotine depletion

Does smoking increase T or... Is it just about people who smoke being more high T on average ?

+ I remember reading somewhere that nicotine depletes vit C, this sound like the opposite of a collagen boost.

I never smoke alone at home at all. But whenever I'm out in a social setting, where females can see me, I'll smoke 1-2 cigars in a night, as part of badboymaxxing

In the long run, it’s definitely not. We learn as regular people that cigarettes are bad, but once you get in the clinic and see the drastic difference in how similarly aged people look and what medical problems they have from lifestyle choices (drugs, alcohol and ESPECIALLY cigarettes) it hits you on a whole new level how bad cigarettes are.

Aesthetically they are horrible for your skin.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, owlofathena, Deleted member 4332 and 3 others
Hey kid. You got a lighter?

smoking is actually perfectly safe if u dont inhale the smoke. you know when smoking first started you were never supposed to inhale. think cigars and pipes

smoking is actually perfectly safe if u dont inhale the smoke. you know when smoking first started you were never supposed to inhale. think cigars and pipes
This is pretty much my experience. I smoke cigars occasionally and can’t even imagine inhaling that shit.

I think it will still fuck up your teeth and gums in the long run though.

Screenshot 20200920 040232

Tldr: smoking makes your actual genetics worse over time which means that you are making yourself more if a Subhuman. Cancer skin lungs makes you fatter with less muscle mass blablablabla all that shit on top of that you gene expression will change as well which can impact the quality of your offspring as well as weaker erections lower sperm quantity etcetcetc. If you smoke you're a low iq SUBHUMAN
me praying for you your iq :
Images 20

Last edited:
  • +1
Smoking cigs is fun when your crushing beers with the boys and smoking weed too but on your own, nah.

Smoking gives you bad boy halo
View attachment 665422View attachment 665450View attachment 665448
It also gives you a deep raspy sexy voice

Increases collagen

Anti estrogenic and pro androgenic

Increases lung capacity and hemoglobin

Great for leanmaxxing

Ever wonder why the Jews push so many anti smoking ads all the time and tell us not to smoke in school? Cause they are scared of us learning about the most powerful looksmaxxing tool in existence that will turn a soyboy into a Chad.

Nice try Schlomo.

Unfortunately it’s horribly addictive and bad for general health.

Smoking cigs:
-Lung cancer
-throat cancer
-bad breath
-rotting teeth
-destroys collagen
-breathing problems
-extremely addictive

etc etc...

Retarded sub-zero IQ thread. Drugs are bad.

View attachment 679853
Tldr: smoking makes your actual genetics worse over time which means that you are making yourself more if a Subhuman. Cancer skin lungs makes you fatter with less muscle mass blablablabla all that shit on top of that you gene expression will change as well which can impact the quality of your offspring as well as weaker erections lower sperm quantity etcetcetc. If you smoke you're a low iq SUBHUMAN
me praying for you your iq :
View attachment 679854

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash and Baldingman1998
Smoking cigs:
-Lung cancer
-throat cancer
-bad breath
-rotting teeth
-destroys collagen
-breathing problems
-extremely addictive

etc etc...

Retarded sub-zero IQ thread. Drugs are bad.
jews said cigerettes are bad historically people smoked them and looked better

the con is a pro

Dip mogs cigs 1000x times

I do chewing tobacco and snus
I am only in for the benefits of tobacco namely Nicotine and MAO Inhibs