The financial elite really are getting away with some extreme Jewry 😂😂😂😂

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
The financial elite are already priming the “yokels” (non rich) for bad living standards. Just look at this

- The media already encouraged you to take a bicycle everywhere. No car for u, that’s bad for the environment! (The rich can still use gas guzzling limos and have chauffeurs though)

- The media is beginning to encourage people to eat bugs as a sustainable alternative to meat and uses reasons like “oh bugs have more protein! It’s good for you”

- MSM are already calling people who criticize Chinese cuisine as racist and wrong

- Travel blogs owned by the rich are actively encouraging people to try Bat soup when they travel to Asia (🤮🤮🤮)

- There was talk a little while ago of transitioning to rat milk for “environmental reasons’ (🤮🤮🤮)

- The media push “impossible foods” that are full of estrogen and chemicals that are bad for your body. They lap this shit up as environmentally friendly and say you should eat it because of that.

Normies are directly playing into this and fighting for this to happen. This is the exact reason they’re so retarded. I see fools on social media saying criticizing Chinese cuisine is racist.

These niggas are willfully saying “oooh I’m so happy to try bugs”. They say “oh bugs are a part of the cuisine of other cultures so why can’t we adopt it” (even though the cultures that adopted it did it out of necessity rather than pure will).

They willfully go out and spend money every week on “impossible foods” and plant based garbage that is full of chemicals, sodium and fats (none of the good ones), which only puts them one step closer to heart disease and only makes them even more out of shape than they already are (average normie in most of the west is fat).

The rich are intentionally pushing us towards lower living standards in the name of “environmental sustainability” while they take private jets, eat all the meat they want and drink pure high class milk.

lol. Soon they’ll tell us that we should learn to dry fast because fresh water is becoming more scarce

@LordNorwood

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, stuckneworleans, Britishlooksmaxxer and 6 others
High IQ post
over for non-richcels

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 1476, BigBiceps and 2 others
Have you ever been to Amsterdam? Everyone there is super lean because they bike everywhere. Hardly bad quality of life.

This is why you have no obligations to society, it's one big joke.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Have you ever been to Amsterdam? Everyone there is super lean because they bike everywhere. Hardly bad quality of life.
Cars are a necessary tool for families. most cities aren’t like Amsterdam either. Biking from home to work in the morning everyday and back in the evening would be a pain in the ass for most people after a long day of work

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
These are the kinda of posts I like.

keep it up

Cars are a necessary tool for families. most cities aren’t like Amsterdam either. Biking from home to work in the morning everyday and back in the evening would be a pain in the ass for most people after a long day of work
Yeah but you'll get sick calf muscles tho

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
If insects are so good and full of proteins, why are Asians so short and weak?

Impossible foods ? Wtf u talking about nigger
Impossible foods are a brand of foods that are plant based, examples are

- Impossible whopper
- impossible meatball (subway plant based meatball)

• +1
Reactions: noped
The financial elite are already priming the “yokels” (non rich) for bad living standards. Just look at this

- The media already encouraged you to take a bicycle everywhere. No car for u, that’s bad for the environment! (The rich can still use gas guzzling limos and have chauffeurs though)

- The media is beginning to encourage people to eat bugs as a sustainable alternative to meat and uses reasons like “oh bugs have more protein! It’s good for you”

- MSM are already calling people who criticize Chinese cuisine as racist and wrong

- Travel blogs owned by the rich are actively encouraging people to try Bat soup when they travel to Asia (🤮🤮🤮)

- There was talk a little while ago of transitioning to rat milk for “environmental reasons’ (🤮🤮🤮)

- The media push “impossible foods” that are full of estrogen and chemicals that are bad for your body. They lap this shit up as environmentally friendly and say you should eat it because of that.

Normies are directly playing into this and fighting for this to happen. This is the exact reason they’re so retarded. I see fools on social media saying criticizing Chinese cuisine is racist.

These niggas are willfully saying “oooh I’m so happy to try bugs”. They say “oh bugs are a part of the cuisine of other cultures so why can’t we adopt it” (even though the cultures that adopted it did it out of necessity rather than pure will).

They willfully go out and spend money every week on “impossible foods” and plant based garbage that is full of chemicals, sodium and fats (none of the good ones), which only puts them one step closer to heart disease and only makes them even more out of shape than they already are (average normie in most of the west is fat).

The rich are intentionally pushing us towards lower living standards in the name of “environmental sustainability” while they take private jets, eat all the meat they want and drink pure high class milk.

lol. Soon they’ll tell us that we should learn to dry fast because fresh water is becoming more scarce

@LordNorwood
Agree entirely, except for the cycling point which make sense in small EU cities. Imagine US rednecks cycling to Walmart for bug jerky though

• +1
Reactions: birchman and Blackout.xl
I am grateful that i am muslim.

I am grateful that i am muslim.
The islamic world will meet this fate. It’s just delayed

First, the secularization comes. Then the social liberalism comes after