THE FIRST CCW ROTATION IN PSL HISTORY HAS BEEN OBTAINED WITH MSE

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Holy shit, this is literally history in the making for looksmaxxers, someone on here who has got MSE with Dr. Ting has been incisor chewing falim 8 hours a day and frontally tip mewing whenever not chewing

Dr. Ting got pissed as fuck at him and asked him what he did to his maxilla to rotate it because he developed an open bite
giphy.gif

For the first time in PSL history, it is now possible to decrease midface length without getting bimax and ending up in a hospital puking blood up for 3 days

Keep in mind he is not even using facemask, it is entirely just the MSE to weaken the sutures + incisor chewing

So we can definitely know that MSE + incisor chewing can decrease midface length, and get CCW rotation, however it is still up in the air if you can achieve this without MSE to weaken the sutures.

He will be getting x-rays sometime in the next month

he wants to be anonymous so no I am not posting user/pics

The history of looksmaxxing is being made right now sons, may we all ascend

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: anticel, hggggg666, 5'7 zoomer and 85 others
good thread keep us posted on the xrays

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 10524 and retard
yep I saw u PMing me about this.

I am interested. if he releases xrays ping everyone who reacted to the post.

us aspies will find a way to win someway somehow.

@Hunterslayer @DatGuyYouLike @SPFromNY914

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 10913, slayer69 and 13 others
Does it really decrease the actual vertical length of the nose? What if i already have a forward grown maxilla?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10524
Holy shit, this is literally history in the making for looksmaxxers, someone on here who has got MSE with Dr. Ting has been incisor chewing falim 8 hours a day and frontally tip mewing whenever not chewing

Dr. Ting got pissed as fuck at him and asked him what he did to his maxilla to rotate it because he developed an open bite
giphy.gif

For the first time in PSL history, it is now possible to decrease midface length without getting bimax and ending up in a hospital puking blood up for 3 days

Keep in mind he is not even using facemask, it is entirely just the MSE to weaken the sutures + incisor chewing

So we can definitely know that MSE + incisor chewing can decrease midface length, and get CCW rotation, however it is still up in the air if you can achieve this without MSE to weaken the sutures.

Lifefuel bro❗❗❗❗❗

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
@AutisticBeaner @reptiles

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
so his mandible upswung?

Does it really decrease the actual vertical length of the nose? What if i already have a forward grown maxilla?
It’s a combination of nose length and philtrum length decrease, and it that length turns into forward growth

You can simulate it your self, just stick your hand out flat at a negative angle, and CCW rotate it and you can see it occupies less vertical space and more forward/saggital space

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Julian, Lolcel, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
so his mandible upswung?
no just his maxilla, keeping your teeth together will allow it which he didn’t do but that will take many months, it is much slower than pounding your maxilla with cumulatively tens of thousands of pounds of force over the span of a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
It’s a combination of nose length and philtrum length decrease, and it that length turns into forward growth

You can simulate it your self, just stick your hand out flat at a negative angle, and CCW rotate it and you can see it occupies less vertical space and more forward/saggital space
How bad is the open bite?

need pics or idgaf

• +1
Reactions: it_just_so_happens, Norwooder, Deleted member 2634 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Yuya Moggershima, AscendingHero and 11 others
no just his maxilla, keeping your teeth together will allow it which he didn’t do but that will take many months, it is much slower than pounding your maxilla with cumulatively tens of thousands of pounds of force over the span of a day
wait so what options are there for mandible upswing?

wait so what options are there for mandible upswing?
keeping your teeth together + chewing will rotate the mandible upwards by vertically building the ramus as the posterior section of the mandible is moved down and subsequently front is brought up (CCW rotation)

• +1
Reactions: mclovin, SOS-Sonic, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
can't this cause problems with tooth wear on the incisors though?

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
can't this cause problems with tooth wear on the incisors though?
8 hours is definitely excessive but generally no teeth are meant for chewing lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, EverythingMattersCel, HeavenAdmιn and 6 others
frontally tip mewing whenever not chewing
Is mewing with more pressure on the front better? Does it help with CCW rotation

Nice, did he get surgical assist?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Holy shit.

This nigga got a fucking anterior open bite and retards here are celebrating like he did something great

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Danish_Retard, AscendingHero and 26 others
The one where they cut the sutures horizontally too or just the osteotomy, also how old was he?
They didn’t do a full cut so he could still get some cheekbone gains, it was on the left and right side of the maxilla, not midpalatal suture, and early 20s

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Patient A and Deleted member 6382
What if you have a shortish face, should I be incisor chewing or will it make me look more compressed?

What if you have a shortish face, should I be incisor chewing or will it make me look more compressed?
Wouldn’t recommend then, the main benefit of incisor chewing is to decrease midface length

Psl autism would tell you the more compact the better but irl speaking taking a compact midface and making it overly compact would be a looksmin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, AscendingHero, clockwiseRotator and 9 others
Wouldn’t recommend then, the main benefit of incisor chewing is to decrease midface length

Psl autism would tell you the more compact the better but irl speaking taking a compact midface and making it overly compact would be a looksmin
My fwhr is already >2.1 and my chin is shortish. Should I molar chew instead?

giphy.gif

When I incisor chew my cheekbones changed dramatically but not that they anteriorly projected, instead, they grew forwardly with zero projection, is that normal?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, mewcoper and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
My fwhr is already >2.1 and my chin is shortish. Should I molar chew instead?
Yep

When I incisor chew my cheekbones changed dramatically but not that they anteriorly projected, instead, they grew forwardly with zero projection, is that normal?
Incisor chewing doesn’t do a ton for the zygos, it might make them slightly higher set but that is about all

@ShineBright @MentalistKebab elab tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 11053, The Bleach Pill and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Yuya Moggershima, AscendingHero and 6 others
Why does this forum flex so hard on the medical community bros?

10 years of university vs combined desperate autism on a message board
same thing tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
@retard does the open bite signify that the Mandible did not follow the maxilla with rotation?

@retard does the open bite signify that the Mandible did not follow the maxilla with rotation?
Bro even fucking 80% of the maxilla didnt follow the rotation

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 7173
Yep

Incisor chewing doesn’t do a ton for the zygos, it might make them slightly higher set but that is about all
Really? Thats weird because when I did it grew my browridge a ton and my zygos came forward under my eyes but they didnt really project outwards.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
technically a split maxilla is prob as malleable as adolescents’

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and retard
Bro even fucking 80% of the maxilla didnt follow the rotation
We need a facepulling device that would work even with the teeth closed. Maybe drill a few holes through the teeth for the rubber bands jfl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and Patient A
he has been chewing like a maniac and he’s only done it for 3 weeks, it would of been impossible for the mandivle to follow in such a short period of time, keeping your teeth together will allow it to CCW to match the maxillary rotation over the next several months

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, randomguy1235, HeavenAdmιn and 7 others
I believe nothing until i see xrays.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, tyronelite, BradAniston and 3 others
Just mew & chew bro!
97F8BE88 AF3F 414F B0DF E8EE87BD76C7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Subhuman trash, HeavenAdmιn and 3 others
keeping your teeth together + chewing will rotate the mandible upwards by vertically building the ramus as the posterior section of the mandible is moved down and subsequently front is brought up (CCW rotation)
You can rotate mandible as much as you can jut. and even then, it might be hard on condyles!

I got that from @Sergio-OMS .

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Patient A
Wouldn’t recommend, the main benefit of incisor chewing is to decrease midface length

Psl autism would tell you the more compact the better but
irl speaking taking a compact midface and making it overly compact would be a looksmin
And that's why you shouldn't follow this thread if your midface is rather of a normal length, you'll end up looking like a Barrett!

@BalkanPig here's a lifefuel thread for you boyo!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
You can rotate mandible as much as you can jut. and even then, it might be hard on condyles!

I got that from @Sergio-OMS .

Then I didn’t explain myself correctly. Rotating isn’t jutting. And jutting is ALWAYS bad. There is no wiggle room for jutting. Rotation is just done by intruding teeth and “unblocking” the mandible.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mclovin, AscendingHero, randomguy1235 and 6 others
so can anyone explain to me how exactly you incisor chew? you mean chintucked chew? that kinda feels like you're forced to chew less with the molars
View attachment 803144
This is the great accomplishment of that patient. Fucking open bite.
how's his posterior third?

Then I didn’t explain myself correctly. Rotating isn’t jutting. And jutting is ALWAYS bad. There is no wiggle room for jutting. Rotation is just done by intruding teeth and “unblocking” the mandible.
are you sure about that? yeah giga jutting is obviously bad but the mandible does have a range of motion

Can bollard plates be used to CCW the midface in class IIs? I want to increase the overjet. A mandibular surgery would follow obviously.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Holy shit.

This nigga got a fucking anterior open bite and retards here are celebrating like he did something great
at least he can maybe get free bimax after that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, SadnessWYJ, SPFromNY914 and 3 others

giphy.gif

DE4D4FA1 B434 42BA 8439 5C4D2596F4B2

ASCENDING RN BITCHES

incisor chewing falim 8 hours a day and frontally tip mewing whenever not chewing
HAHAHAH 8 fucking hours guess u gotta be dedicated

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and RichardwillImprove
Ok but doesn’t this mean his bite got entirely fucked? What will he do now?

Holy shit.

It’s more about the fact that ccw is possible rather than his results

• +1
Reactions: Stare, hairyballscel, retard and 2 others