THE FIRST CCW ROTATION IN PSL HISTORY HAS BEEN OBTAINED WITH MSE

teles

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
It’s more about the fact that ccw is possible rather than his results
So what even is the theory here ? Are they gonna get MSE, expand 1mm with open suture, and taking MSE out, mewing and chewing with front teeth for a month till suture close again.

And repeat the all process till you get Barrett maxilla (if posssible) ?

The lenght this niggas go to just to avoid 1 simple bimax.

So what even is the theory here ? Are they gonna get MSE, expand 1mm with open suture, and taking MSE out, mewing and chewing with front teeth for a month till suture close again.

Bimax doesn’t give you full CCW though and only if you have a gummy smile can you actually get it, legit CCW is much more superior.
The fact that he got an open bite is fucking shitty yes but it shows that maxilla can be fully rotated, which is fucking huge since there wasnt any way to do so. Also I’m thinking about doing this + openbite maxing THEN getting Bimax (Since I need it anyways) and fixing my bite.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, retard and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Bimax doesn’t give you full CCW though and only if you have a gummy smile can you actually get it, legit CCW is much more superior.
The fact that he got an open bite is fucking shitty yes but it shows that maxilla can be fully rotated, which is fucking huge since there wasnt any way to do so. Also I’m thinking about doing this + openbite maxing THEN getting Bimax (Since I need it anyways) and fixing my bite.
Bro getting an open bite for this is the most ridicilous thing 1 can do.

Bimax for normal occlusion and in anormal one will directly differ in price, cosmetic results, and possible relapse.

Anyway since I have a gummy smile I wont have to deal with shits like these.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Bro getting an open bite for this is the most ridicilous thing 1 can do.

Bimax for normal occlusion and in anormal one will directly differ in price, cosmetic results, and possible relapse.

Anyway since I have a gummy smile I wont have to deal with shits like these.
Bruh I need fucking CCW hard, but tbf I need ccw of jaw a lot too it wouldn’t be ideal to get ccw ideal but still keep shit jaw

Bruh I need fucking CCW hard, but tbf I need ccw of jaw a lot too it wouldn’t be ideal to get ccw ideal but still keep shit jaw
Geez man. Just get jaw angle implants after ccw lefort

he has been chewing like a maniac and he’s only done it for 3 weeks, it would of been impossible for the mandivle to follow in such a short period of time, keeping your teeth together will allow it to CCW to match the maxillary rotation over the next several months
Let’s goo

They didn’t do a full cut so he could still get some cheekbone gains, it was on the left and right side of the maxilla, not midpalatal suture, and early 20s
Could you get him to draw the cut lines on a skull

Geez man. Just get jaw angle implants after ccw lefort
1. I don’t have a gummy smile so I can’t do ccw lefort
2. ccw lefort won’t fix my midface, only philtrum
3. ccw lefort won’t affect upper maxxila

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
What sutures were opened?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, retard, SPFromNY914 and 1 other person
No pic no care

• +1
Reactions: lutte and RichardwillImprove

It's better than Bimax because it's natural, plus it doesn't have the risks of Jaw surgery, you gotta think logically bruh

all the circummaxillary sutures
Would that include the zygomaticotemporal suture by any chance? Or just the zygomaticomaxillary and frontomaxillary sutures?

Would that include the zygomaticotemporal suture by any chance? Or just the zygomaticomaxillary and frontomaxillary sutures?
the whole zygomatic process is affected

the whole zygomatic process is affected
There are 3 zygomatic processes, do you mean all 3 are operated on or the entirety of one is?

There are 3 zygomatic processes, do you mean all 3 are operated on or the entirety of one is?
literally the whole thing gets effected with mse

literally the whole thing gets effected with mse
Yeah right, sorry for the autism. I was just sceptical because I assumed only the zygomaticomaxillary suture had be opened, which wouldn't support the forward growth claim, but if the entirety was operated on then it is quite probable perhaps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
It's better than Bimax because it's natural, plus it doesn't have the risks of Jaw surgery, you gotta think logically bruh
Bro its literally giving you a fucking open bite think a little :lul: :lul: :lul:

I sometimes think am I the only sane guy in this thread.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chintuck22, wagbox and 13 others
same thing tbh jfl
True from my experience, during studies you learn also many shitd which will be useless in the future
So saying muh studies are always better is pathetic.
Plus here users have a figher knowledge about facial aesthetic rhan many Plastic surgeon, otherwise every ody would Get a good result from surgery

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal

Idk, bimax wont do shit for midface

• +1
@retard so you Say that guy could avoid openbite if he would keep his teeth together? Also do you have xrays and if there was an ACTUAL decrease in nose height.
Cause if that guy had downward growth and steep oclussal płatne his maxilla would be in "normal position" Now but mandible is missing so they could give him massive ccw of mandible probably with ramus lenghtening.
Edit:I read already about xrays jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Incisor chewing grows chin too. Look at great apes. They chew by wisdom teeths and their maxilla is big as fuck, midface very long and browridge very prominent and no chin.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, HeavenAdmιn and SPFromNY914
Incisor chewing doesn’t do a ton for the zygos, it might make them slightly higher set but that is about all
worked for, incisor chewing gang putting muh mid zygos with mass is better copers in shame

Wouldn’t recommend then, the main benefit of incisor chewing is to decrease midface length

Psl autism would tell you the more compact the better but irl speaking taking a compact midface and making it overly compact would be a looksmin
can't i just incisor chew for the under eye upper maxilla support?

When the broscience is too strong

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Copeful, mewcoper and 4 others
"For the first time in PSL history,it is now possible to decrease midface length without getting bimax and ending up in a hospital puking blood up for 3 days")
Bimax
would never decrease midface lenght , never
I thought all those experiments are done to achieve what is not possible to achieve with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Good_Little_Goy
all the circummaxillary sutures
he's asking where he got corticopuncture :forcedsmile: and no he didn't get zygo corticopuncture rofl

"For the first time in PSL history,it is now possible to decrease midface length without getting bimax and ending up in a hospital puking blood up for 3 days")
Bimax
would never decrease midface lenght , never
I thought all those experiments are done to achieve what is not possible to achieve with surgery.
exactly

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5385
Bro its literally giving you a fucking open bite think a little :lul: :lul: :lul:

Who tf cares, the fact that it's possible to shorten midface along with soft tissue >>>> open bite

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
someone on here who has got MSE with Dr. Ting has been incisor chewing falim 8 hours a day
i've been doing that for over a year, my maxilla has rotated quite a bit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, oatmeal and retard
Who's this guy?

Incisor chewing grows chin too. Look at great apes. They chew by wisdom teeths and their maxilla is big as fuck, midface very long and browridge very prominent and no chin.
That literally has nothing to do with it nigga that's their genetic makeup. In fact chewing with your wisdom teeth doesn't make the midface longer at all neither in humans, I'll pay you 5000 bucks if you find me any study which actually suggests so other than 1 which didn't even explain it clearly. Chewing in general usually creates a shorter face

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SPFromNY914 and optimisticzoomer
But what if the midface is way too long? Will the rotation cause it to look like this?
2d422dbf3829aa01e2ddb7dc6e75ed20  the man african beauty

• Woah
any bite issues or whatever? tooth wear idk.

how many hours a day
you can look at ancient skulls to get an idea of what your teeth can take (the teeth back then might've been a bit stronger and healthier though). it takes years of chewing as much as they did every single day to get noticable tooth wear. i'm not seeing anything yet.

i started with 2 hours a day, quickly moved up to 4h and then slowly increased that up to ~8 hours (sometimes even up to 10h actually).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: randomguy1235, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
True from my experience, during studies you learn also many shitd which will be useless in the future
So saying muh studies are always better is pathetic.
Plus here users have a figher knowledge about facial aesthetic rhan many Plastic surgeon, otherwise every ody would Get a good result from surgery
if it was thru mse w surgical assist, which makes more sense as the whole maxillary bone is disarticulated, only the alveolar region would have rotated upwards (hence the open bite).

rotating upwards w/o a steep occlusal plane will also completely fuck over ur facial appearance too jfl

i dont think ppl realize that to fix an open bite, they will do the exact reverse movement jfl - and that open bites are very very complex to change along w being extremely uncomfortable

• +1
Reactions: Inscol, Administrator, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
you can look at ancient skulls to get an idea of what your teeth can take (the teeth back then might've been a bit stronger and healthier though). it takes years of chewing as much as they did every single day to get noticable tooth wear. i'm not seeing anything yet.

i started with 2 hours a day, quickly moved up to 4h and then slowly increased that up to ~8 hours (sometimes even up to 10h actually).
Did you notice any change in your under eye area?

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
if it was thru mse w surgical assist, which makes more sense as the whole maxillary bone is disarticulated, only the alveolar region would have rotated upwards (hence the open bite).

rotating upwards w/o a steep occlusal plane will also completely fuck over ur facial appearance too jfl

i dont think ppl realize that to fix an open bite, they will do the exact reverse movement jfl - and that open bites are very very complex to change along w being extremely uncomfortable
Mandible is technically supposed to autorotate provided teeth are kept together in next few months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
I didnt even read but i know its bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and lutte