THE FIRST CCW ROTATION IN PSL HISTORY HAS BEEN OBTAINED WITH MSE

“every looks max is a looks min” ~ Gandy
Fuck off, @Gudru and I developed “every Looksmax is looksmin” theory last year. Not Gandy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet, KrissKross and Deleted member 6892
Holy shit, this is literally history in the making for looksmaxxers, someone on here who has got MSE with Dr. Ting has been incisor chewing falim 8 hours a day and frontally tip mewing whenever not chewing

Dr. Ting got pissed as fuck at him and asked him what he did to his maxilla to rotate it because he developed an open bite
giphy.gif

For the first time in PSL history, it is now possible to decrease midface length without getting bimax and ending up in a hospital puking blood up for 3 days

Keep in mind he is not even using facemask, it is entirely just the MSE to weaken the sutures + incisor chewing

So we can definitely know that MSE + incisor chewing can decrease midface length, and get CCW rotation, however it is still up in the air if you can achieve this without MSE to weaken the sutures.

He will be getting x-rays sometime in the next month

he wants to be anonymous so no I am not posting user/pics

The history of looksmaxxing is being made right now sons, may we all ascend
yo, H=how do I dm you? It doesnt let me mate

havent heard, probs labially tipping the incisors to compensate but idrk
Yo, I got my MSE installed 13 days ago.Im expanding from 38 imw to 45 plus tipping my teeth straight instead of in, so total imw after will be 50mm. Should I just mew w the tip or tip and middle? I can use both. If the front is good for ccw, then whats the back for?

• +1
Reactions: retard
Yo, I got my MSE installed 13 days ago.Im expanding from 38 imw to 45 plus tipping my teeth straight instead of in, so total imw after will be 50mm. Should I just mew w the tip or tip and middle? I can use both. If the front is good for ccw, then whats the back for?
the back supports the posterior maxilla + pushes the maxilla forward, it depends what your goals are, if you are trying to decrease midface length, frontal mewing, if just achieve forward growth, normal mewing

the back supports the posterior maxilla + pushes the maxilla forward, it depends what your goals are, if you are trying to decrease midface length, frontal mewing, if just achieve forward growth, normal mewing
Well, I have my mse in, so I can only mew w the front and middle. Will my back maxilla drop down?

Well, I have my mse in, so I can only mew w the front and middle. Will my back maxilla drop down?
M
My forward is really good, but I need more of an upswing. Will the front and middle still help w that and under eye? And Im also incisor chew w mse in.

We're all going to make it.

nah ur fine

M
My forward is really good, but I need more of an upswing. Will the front and middle still help w that and under eye? And Im also incisor chew w mse in.
ye if u need upswing frontal mewing/incisor chewing is the way to go

nah ur fine

ye if u need upswing frontal mewing/incisor chewing is the way to go
YESSSSSS. and Will that make under eye better and cheekbones higher set?

Holy shit, this is literally history in the making for looksmaxxers, someone on here who has got MSE with Dr. Ting has been incisor chewing falim 8 hours a day and frontally tip mewing whenever not chewing

Dr. Ting got pissed as fuck at him and asked him what he did to his maxilla to rotate it because he developed an open bite
giphy.gif

For the first time in PSL history, it is now possible to decrease midface length without getting bimax and ending up in a hospital puking blood up for 3 days

Keep in mind he is not even using facemask, it is entirely just the MSE to weaken the sutures + incisor chewing

So we can definitely know that MSE + incisor chewing can decrease midface length, and get CCW rotation, however it is still up in the air if you can achieve this without MSE to weaken the sutures.

jfl open bite is literally just tipping the teeth through the bone, literally nothing happens to the maxilla

damn thats crazy but no pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
My fwhr is already >2.1 and my chin is shortish. Should I molar chew instead?
nigga, don't chew then u probably already have bruxism.
he has been chewing like a maniac and he’s only done it for 3 weeks, it would of been impossible for the mandivle to follow in such a short period of time, keeping your teeth together will allow it to CCW to match the maxillary rotation over the next several months
Wouldn't compressing the front face cause facial bloat cause the skin is broadly compressed?
Also does the posterior region really move downward from anterior chewing?
I feel like if the dude just chewed a bit more evenly he wouldn't have an open bite, why would he chew only on incisors when you have premolars...

jfl open bite is literally just tipping the teeth through the bone, literally nothing happens to the maxilla
I went to the dentist last week and my teeth are perfectly fine. If I had brisons they would’ve eroded.

Really? Thats weird because when I did it grew my browridge a ton and my zygos came forward under my eyes but they didnt really project outwards.
hahaha you really think chewing grows your bones :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I dont think. I know. Not in the way you think though. They didnt project or get larger. Hard to explain
hahaha you really think chewing grows your bones :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

giphy.gif

Did this guy send u those x rays?

History is being made

The Rock Tennis GIF

yeah i am trying to cope because if it reduces midface length + makes nose shorter and widens it a little i am planning on getting a second one seems like jawsurgery/leforts are the only way forward

Don't worry guys, you can get my cbct scan after I'm done. What am I doing? Chewing on a dog toy with Mse. Let's see how this cbct looks when I'm done

• JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot
@retard any news?

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and rrrrrr8526
@retard any news?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Don't worry guys, you can get my cbct scan after I'm done. What am I doing? Chewing on a dog toy with Mse. Let's see how this cbct looks when I'm done
any news of this autistic experiment?

any news of this autistic experiment?
Had to stop it temporarily due to the new autistic clenching jutting experiment. Trying to find the amount of clench power I can get away with before it aggravates the joint too much.

giphy.gif

Pics?

I will update when I have an update you maggots

I will update when I have an update you maggots
pics update bro pics x ray how about an update huh do you have proof

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360 and retard
i've been doing that for over a year, my maxilla has rotated quite a bit
What aesthetic changes have u noticed? Did it rotate CCW or CW? And how did u get it to rotate?

@retard Any updates bro? X-rays? It's almost April, you said x-rays would come in abt a month or so afaik

the open bite is from him pushing his teeh out not chewing
he was probably mewimg wrong

bumping this dogshit thread for any updates or pics or proof or details :Comfy:
@retard @antiantifa @AutisticBeaner

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel
In for answers because I might get MSE soon and want to chew hard af

Yeah bro just shorten your midface

no pics ion care

what do you want from me?
before afters if you can :forcedsmile: any other effects you've noticed. does it look good/did you ascend or you also got open bite? no mse right?

before afters if you can :forcedsmile: any other effects you've noticed. does it look good/did you ascend or you also got open bite? no mse right?
i dont have any pictures. it looks good, it has been working very well for me. no mse

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@retard Yo, did he die or what? Where's the update? :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
@retard did Ting murder this guy or what's going on?